Old December 9th 05, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dana

Default Are all cbers on foodstamps?

We don't call it that anymore there "Good Buddy"

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005, The Magnum wrote:

"Dana" wrote in message
.com...
We use to call the cb band the "well fare band"

Thats because you and your friends are ignorant....

Old December 9th 05, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dana

I hear ya James.

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005, james wrote:

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 07:16:36 -0500, Dana wrote:

+We use to call the cb band the "well fare band"

****

No my pickup truck is worth to much money to get food stamps.

james

Old December 9th 05, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dana

Never thought of that, LOL. I got into radio probably way before some of
you was born.

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005, Scott in Baltimore wrote:

No my pickup truck is worth to much money to get food stamps.

The value of your pickup truck varies with the amount of gas in the tank!

Old December 9th 05, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dana

You are barking up the wrong tree there "Good Buddy"

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005, Keyclowns are limpwristed wrote:

Mopey, if she blew you she musta been a lesbian

Old December 9th 05, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dana

What is a troll? I thought that was a motor you used on a fishing boat,
LOL. I am not a troll, but that was what we called it back in the day.
Can't you take a joke "Good Buddy"?

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005, DrDeath wrote:

"Dana" wrote in message
.com...
We use to call the cb band the "well fare band"

So stay the **** off the band if you don't like it. You do realize that you
are on a CB newsgroup do you not? Go troll elsewhere.

Old December 9th 05, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dana

One problem, we can't use foodstamps to buy gas, LOL.

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
No my pickup truck is worth to much money to get food stamps.

The value of your pickup truck varies with the amount of gas in the tank!

Yer sposst ta put the titel in won ov yer 14 kidz namez to hid yer ass ets

Old December 9th 05, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Programbo

I know it was like that back in the early 60s on cb, but not now...

Huh?....Man back in the early 60`s cb was so expensive you had to be
well off to even think of having one

Old December 10th 05, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Dana wrote:
I am male, not female.

Show-off.
Old December 10th 05, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Dana wrote:
I suck used cock for food stamps

Your family is proud, I'm sure. Dana.
Old December 10th 05, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
The Magnum

Dana international off the Eurovision song contest?? She's male too ;oP You
use a girls name people are going to think your a girl. Its nothing
personal.

Regards,
Graham

--
_._. _... ._. ._ _.. .. _ _ _

Radio is only a Hobby. Don't let it rule your life...

73's - Graham (www.open-channel.co.uk)
"Steveo" wrote in message
Dana wrote:
I am male, not female.

Show-off.

IRLP Contest Update Ashley VK3HAG General 90 March 30th 05 10:01 AM
CBers Turn on Old Buddies N8WWM CB 3 December 16th 04 12:24 AM
Illegal CBers harass innocent people Robert The Bruce CB 13 February 1st 04 05:11 PM
Cbers will buy anything Hacksaw CB 31 November 13th 03 06:14 PM