Old December 23rd 05, 06:27 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

Default Are all cbers on foodstamps?

"Dana" wrote in message
x.com...
I like talking about cb way back in the old days, and if you don't like
reading my posts, then go and **** off. I am a blind person that uses a
computer, and bet you couldn't use 1 without sight.

I like talking about CB in the old days also, but when you start saying ****
about ALL CB'ers are on foodstamps you are trolling for an argument. I have
never been on foodstamps and have had a CB since the days you had to pay for
a license.
As far as the blind thing, that aint going to cut it. We all have our
problems and I don't use mine to justify being an asshole. BTW, if I were
blind, I am certain I could use whatever you use, unless being blind makes
you more intelligent than sighted people. If you don't like MY posts, be my
guest and add me to your block senders list.

Old December 23rd 05, 07:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Lancer" wrote in message
ews.com...
On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 00:34:44 -0500, Dana wrote:

The reason i post at the top is that I am a blind person and get tired
of having to listen to what everyone wrote. If you had ot use a screen
reader you would understand. I lived in the ritch section of macon, but
they called it that for some reason.

But yet you "listened" to DrDeaths complete post and then top posted.

ROFLMAO!!!!!! I stand by my accusation that he is a hypocrite.

LOOK at it this way...there's no closing time pretty for dana!

ROFLMAO

Old December 24th 05, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dana

I hear ya, but I am tired of all the crying and bitching about how i post.

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, The Magnum wrote:

"Dana" wrote in message
x.com...
I like talking about cb way back in the old days, and if you don't like
reading my posts, then go and **** off. I am a blind person that uses a
computer, and bet you couldn't use 1 without sight.

More than once you have told us you are blind (That if you aren't lying). If
your looking for the sympathy vote you aren't going to get it especially
using the language you do.
Also, why do you think your superior to people that aren't blind? If they
had the same defect that you have they would also have computers geared up
to their disability.
So then, have you been blind from birth or is it a recent thing? And what
software do you run for text to speech?

Regards,
Graham
--
-.-. -... / .-. .- -.. .. ---

Radio is only a Hobby. Don't let it rule your life...

73's - Graham, 26-Golf Charlie-19 (www.open-channel.co.uk)

Old December 24th 05, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dana

Now, that is better. I could hear that fine without having to listen to
what was typed over and over again.

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, Lancer wrote:

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 19:48:56 GMT, james wrote:

Who the heck cares????

Who are you? Part of the neat police?

Tell me where is it specified that responses have to be in a certain
place.

Damned newbies to the internet. Should take all you net police freaks
and put them in bag and drop them in the ocean.

james

Don't be so hard on yourself... I don't think anyone will hold it
against you for being a damned internet newbie...

Bottom posting is the norm for this newsgroup..

Have a nice day

Lancer..

+

Old December 24th 05, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dana

Yep, I started out on cb way before the nick name crap came about also. I
think the ticket was about $5, and my parents had to get in there name. My
call letters were 6q4584 I think.

Old December 24th 05, 04:52 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath

"Dana" wrote in message
x.com...
Yep, I started out on cb way before the nick name crap came about also. I
think the ticket was about $5, and my parents had to get in there name. My
call letters were 6q4584 I think.

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005, DrDeath wrote:

"Dana" wrote in message

Young pup. I think it was $20 when I started. KTR8587 was my call letters.

Old December 24th 05, 11:47 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
The Magnum

A lot of people stick to the old ways. I type as the post appears. If
someone top posts it's silly to bottom post as the message jets jumbled up.
Also if someone's following a text its easier to just read the new bit every
time rather than having to scroll to the bottom as many in here have no
ability in the cut and snip department. I normally bottom post but as I say,
horses for courses.

Regards,
Graham
--
-.-. -... / .-. .- -.. .. ---

Radio is only a Hobby. Don't let it rule your life...

73's - Graham, 26-Golf Charlie-19 (www.open-channel.co.uk)

"Dana" wrote in message
x.com...
I hear ya, but I am tired of all the crying and bitching about how i post.

// snip //

Old December 24th 05, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
james

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 22:32:45 GMT, Lancer wrote:

+Don't be so hard on yourself... I don't think anyone will hold it
+against you for being a damned internet newbie...
+
+Bottom posting is the norm for this newsgroup..
+
+Have a nice day
+
+Lancer..

******

Actually I have been posting to the internet since 1990, probably you
were just wet in your diapers then.

internet newbieee....

james
Old December 24th 05, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
james

I am sighted but hate to go through long posts to read some replies.
Now if many posters would cut the useless garbage and stop wasting
bandwidth we then would not have net police liek Lnacer crying into
the night about how someone constructs their replies.

james

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 20:32:22 -0500, Dana wrote:

[...]
+ +

Old December 24th 05, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
james

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 00:14:07 -0600, "DrDeath"
wrote:

+"james" wrote in message
+ Who the heck cares????
+
+ Who are you? Part of the neat police?
+
+ Tell me where is it specified that responses have to be in a certain
+ place.
+
+ Damned newbies to the internet. Should take all you net police freaks
+ and put them in bag and drop them in the ocean.
+
+ james
+
+
+Maybe you should educate yourself by reading from the start of this thread
+instead of trolling for an argument. You will certainly get one from me you
+****in dork!
+

****

Such abusive language. Oh I forgot what group I was in.

May be I need to lower myself into the gutter so than you can better
understand. Naw I don't care to.

james

IRLP Contest Update Ashley VK3HAG General 90 March 30th 05 10:01 AM
CBers Turn on Old Buddies N8WWM CB 3 December 16th 04 12:24 AM
Illegal CBers harass innocent people Robert The Bruce CB 13 February 1st 04 05:11 PM
Cbers will buy anything Hacksaw CB 31 November 13th 03 06:14 PM