Old January 3rd 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Default Bill's 2-Way going out of business...

Their inventory is pretty picked over, most of the great deals have
been snatched up but they still have some stuff. Snagged one of their
last great virgin radios not too long ago via a fellow freebander up in
northern California. I heard their customer list went to another dealer.

Old January 4th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Professor

Yes, too bad about Bill... he was a genuine nice guy.

Professor
www.telstar-electronics.com

Old January 4th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Professor)
Yes, too bad about Bill... he was a genuine

nice guy.

Professor

www.telstar-electronics.com

Everyone I know who dealt with Bill's 2 way was satisfied.

Old January 5th 06, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

From: (Professor)
Yes, too bad about Bill... he was a genuine

nice guy.

Professor

www.telstar-electronics.com

Everyone I know who dealt with Bill's 2 way was satisfied.

The AKC ratted him out for amp and freeband radio selling. He got busted. Sorry.

Old January 5th 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Vinnie S.

On 4 Jan 2006 05:07:53 -0800, "Professor" wrote:

Yes, too bad about Bill... he was a genuine nice guy.

Professor
www.telstar-electronics.com

Yeah he was. Shame. Do you know why?

Vinnie S.
Old January 5th 06, 11:14 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Professor

No, have no idea... he didn't say... and I didn't ask.

Old January 5th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

Professor wrote:
No, have no idea... he didn't say... and I didn't ask.

Professor

FCC pressure because he was a licensed ham doing keyclown stuff. Just
ask him. AKC wins again.

Old January 5th 06, 11:33 PM posted to alt.doug.adair.cocksucker,rec.radio.cb
Steveo

wrote:
Professor wrote:
No, have no idea... he didn't say... and I didn't ask.

Professor

FCC pressure because he was a licensed ham doing keyclown stuff. Just
ask him. AKC wins again.

Ask him about the newsgroup lap dogie too.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/photo.html
Old January 7th 06, 03:57 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
me

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:45:51 -0500, (I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

Their inventory is pretty picked over, most of the great deals have
been snatched up but they still have some stuff. Snagged one of their
last great virgin radios not too long ago via a fellow freebander up in
northern California. I heard their customer list went to another dealer.

I, for one, am Absoutely saddened to hear this. Bill, I know you are
going to read this. Buddy, You're a one hell of a guy, I had the
pleasure of meeting Bill, once when he came to the Detroit Area, (his
hometown) for a family reunion.. (I think it was), He was, and still
is the nicest man, ANYONE would ever wanna meet. He helped me out in
the Biz, when I was still running Chuck's 2 Way Radio. I admit it, I
stole his idea for a business. I didn't do NEARLY as well as he did.
Because of my Shoot from the hip style. and the only thing I could do,
was act like an asshole toward him, in return. Bill, If I could ever
Online CB Dealer world is loosing ONE HELL OF A GOOD DEALER. and an
HONEST one at that. For the Record, Bill NEVER GOT BUSTED, EVER, He
just got out, while the getting was good, because, like me, He values
the License he worked his ASS off to obtain.

I will for one miss Bill Nazdam. This hobby needs a few more like
him...

K8WN DE K8CPA 73 OM ES GBU ES GL ES PSE STAY IN TOUCH AR SK ..

Signed,

-Chuck Adkins K8CPA
Lincoln Park, Michigan

P.S. I dare any of thise AntiKey *******s to prove IN WRITING that