Old January 4th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Carl N9EFJ

Default Wonder who's still here?

There's a post from the Professor..
How 'bout Bill E
I wonder if Jay in the Mojave still moves amongst the tumble weeds?
Jay, I'll get that tube out soon. Just been dragging around here.

The call me everything in the book
Sometimes tha call me "2x4"
Sometimes they just call me if they
need a good hand...then they
call me the Radioman......

Howdee....
Carl/N9EFJ
The2x4

Old January 4th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Bill Eitner

I still keep an eye on this forum,
but it's gone so far downhill that
it's hardly worth the effort.

Old January 4th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Carl N9EFJ

"Bill Eitner"
I still keep an eye on this forum,
but it's gone so far downhill that
it's hardly worth the effort.

Hi Bill

Been a few years since
I looked in here. Wonder what I'd see if I
turned on the lights?

Carl/N9EFJ
The2x4

Old January 4th 06, 06:08 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

Carl N9EFJ wrote:
"Bill Eitner"

I still keep an eye on this forum,
but it's gone so far downhill that
it's hardly worth the effort.

Hi Bill

Been a few years since
I looked in here. Wonder what I'd see if I
turned on the lights?

Carl/N9EFJ
The2x4

I'm still around once in a while. 100% in agreement with Bill's diagnosis of this group.
Old January 4th 06, 11:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Professor

Hello Carl... hope everything is well.

Professor
www.telstar-electronics.com

Old January 4th 06, 11:49 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
777

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 19:59:52 -0600, "Carl N9EFJ"
wrote:

There's a post from the Professor..
How 'bout Bill E
I wonder if Jay in the Mojave still moves amongst the tumble weeds?
Jay, I'll get that tube out soon. Just been dragging around here.

The call me everything in the book
Sometimes tha call me "2x4"
Sometimes they just call me if they
need a good hand...then they
call me the Radioman......

Howdee....
Carl/N9EFJ
The2x4

I remember you.... I think You had that watt meter that read up to
10,000 watts. I forgot what it was called but I got it around here
somewhere.

Old January 4th 06, 11:51 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
777

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 01:08:04 -0500, Scott in Baltimore
wrote:

Carl N9EFJ wrote:
"Bill Eitner"

I still keep an eye on this forum,
but it's gone so far downhill that
it's hardly worth the effort.

Hi Bill

Been a few years since
I looked in here. Wonder what I'd see if I
turned on the lights?

Carl/N9EFJ
The2x4

I'm still around once in a while. 100% in agreement with Bill's diagnosis of this group.

Me too! This place absolutely stinks but I still peek in every so
often. The anti keydowner guy is absolutely horrible! He never takes a
break. They complain about the way this place was but we would
exchange a lot of good CB and amplifier/antenna info and even some
good heated debates. I even miss that crazy guy called painkiller.
Anybody remember him?
Old January 4th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Professor

Yes, this anti-keyclown is more like the anti-christ. And you're right
about the good heated debates... you won't find that here anymore
because they don't talk about radio much. The group seems to think that
calling people everything under the sun... with a few threats thrown in
for good measure is the topic here. I guess since they don't know
anything about radio much... it's the only thing that'll put them up on
the board... LOL

Old January 4th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Bert Craig

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
Carl N9EFJ wrote:
"Bill Eitner"

I still keep an eye on this forum,
but it's gone so far downhill that
it's hardly worth the effort.

Hi Bill

Been a few years since
I looked in here. Wonder what I'd see if I
turned on the lights?

Carl/N9EFJ
The2x4

I'm still around once in a while. 100% in agreement with Bill's diagnosis
of this group.

Same here. Nice to hear from you though. Sure hpe c u ota. Take care es...

--
Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI

Old January 4th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Skipp is still around

I bailed out of regular group reading after that amplifier legal begal nut
was doing his thing for so long. Did anyone ever find out his real name..?
See how effective he was..? Christmas I can't even remember his fake
web name anymore.

I see Jay on the web once in a while... and say hi when I have time. Bill
E is still whacked in the head and full of technical bs. I doubt he is
the real author of much if any material posted on his web page.

Frank was here for a long time and has ****ed off enough people that
someone looked up his checkered past and posted much of the military
side here on the group. Last post I read found him with crow sandwich and
foot in mouth doing a back pedal at full speed.

The Keyclown AH's are still around... more than one using the label.

The ball game remains the same although the field changes players every so
often.

chow for now
skipp

www.radiowrench.com/siltronix