Old February 15th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Default Green Flag Drops tonight!

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Reckon they work at all the Nascar tracks?

talkin' nascar yeah baby....

This will be the first time I've ever rooted for a Hendrick's powered car.
Marlin in the 14 Monte! (his dads #) "mash it to the floor" ($1-Sterling)

Otherwise I'm rooting for Ryan Newman #12. Who's your driver, Jimbo?
Old February 15th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Reckon they work at all the Nascar tracks?

talkin' nascar yeah baby....

This will be the first time I've ever rooted for a Hendrick's powered car.
Marlin in the 14 Monte! (his dads #) "mash it to the floor" ($1-Sterling)

Otherwise I'm rooting for Ryan Newman #12. Who's your driver, Jimbo?

now that steve parks is finished being a metal recycling provider and
rusty & r. rudd are closing down, the 24 car is who i follow. yeah yeah
yeah bust my balls about him but he is a proven winner. been following
him since '95 when i was in Virginia Beach.
Old February 15th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

Reckon they work at all the Nascar tracks?

talkin' nascar yeah baby....

This will be the first time I've ever rooted for a Hendrick's powered
car. Marlin in the 14 Monte! (his dads #) "mash it to the floor"
($1-Sterling)

Otherwise I'm rooting for Ryan Newman #12. Who's your driver, Jimbo?

now that steve parks is finished being a metal recycling provider

Yea I remember him. I named myself after him except with an s. hehe

and
rusty & r. rudd are closing down, the 24 car is who i follow. yeah yeah
yeah bust my balls about him but he is a proven winner. been following
him since '95 when i was in Virginia Beach.

Hendricks is a cheater! Jimmie Johnson just got popped Sunday night! Gordon
is running some sort of traction control that no one can find!!

He's not a bad guy, but man does he get BOOOOOOO'D at the track.
Old February 15th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

[...]

sounds like penis envy for the booers. looking forward to the new
season. that and the mets looking strong could be an enjoyable summer.
Old February 15th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

[...]

It's loud whatever you call it.

looking forward to the new
season. that and the mets looking strong could be an enjoyable summer.

Mets look strong? I don't follow the NL much.

Old February 18th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Lancer

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Reckon they work at all the Nascar tracks?

talkin' nascar yeah baby....

This will be the first time I've ever rooted for a Hendrick's powered car.
Marlin in the 14 Monte! (his dads #) "mash it to the floor" ($1-Sterling)

Otherwise I'm rooting for Ryan Newman #12. Who's your driver, Jimbo?

Figures, he runs a dodge :-)

I'm rooting for Mark Martin, but Greg Biffle and Tony Stewart look like the
odds on favorites..

Old February 18th 06, 01:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Reckon they work at all the Nascar tracks?

talkin' nascar yeah baby....

This will be the first time I've ever rooted for a Hendrick's powered
car. Marlin in the 14 Monte! (his dads #) "mash it to the floor"
($1-Sterling)

Otherwise I'm rooting for Ryan Newman #12. Who's your driver, Jimbo?

Figures, he runs a dodge :-)

I'm rooting for Mark Martin, but Greg Biffle and Tony Stewart look like
the odds on favorites..

Did you watch Mark win the truck race last night? He had three Toyota's' on
his heels when they went green, white, checker, then there was another
wreck so it ended under caution.
Old February 18th 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Lancer

Steveo wrote:

Lancer wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Reckon they work at all the Nascar tracks?

talkin' nascar yeah baby....

This will be the first time I've ever rooted for a Hendrick's powered
car. Marlin in the 14 Monte! (his dads #) "mash it to the floor"
($1-Sterling)

Otherwise I'm rooting for Ryan Newman #12. Who's your driver, Jimbo?

Figures, he runs a dodge :-)

I'm rooting for Mark Martin, but Greg Biffle and Tony Stewart look like
the odds on favorites..

Did you watch Mark win the truck race last night? He had three Toyota's'
on his heels when they went green, white, checker, then there was another
wreck so it ended under caution.

No, didn't get a chance to watch it. Too busy getting ready to go..My wife
had to buy all new clothes for the trip. She ended up with Kurt Busch
colors..
Old February 18th 06, 01:55 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
Steveo wrote:

Lancer wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Reckon they work at all the Nascar tracks?

talkin' nascar yeah baby....

This will be the first time I've ever rooted for a Hendrick's
powered car. Marlin in the 14 Monte! (his dads #) "mash it to the
floor" ($1-Sterling)

Otherwise I'm rooting for Ryan Newman #12. Who's your driver, Jimbo?

Figures, he runs a dodge :-)

I'm rooting for Mark Martin, but Greg Biffle and Tony Stewart look
like the odds on favorites..

Did you watch Mark win the truck race last night? He had three
Toyota's' on his heels when they went green, white, checker, then there
was another wreck so it ended under caution.

No, didn't get a chance to watch it. Too busy getting ready to go..My
wife had to buy all new clothes for the trip. She ended up with Kurt
Busch colors..

KB colors as in Miller Lite blue? Is that who she roots for?
When are you leaving?
Old February 18th 06, 02:10 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Lancer

Steveo wrote:

Lancer wrote:
Steveo wrote:

Lancer wrote:
Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
[...]

No, thats just the color she settled on. We are supposed to fly out of DFW
at 1:30. They are predicting sleet and snow, hope the flights aren't
delayed.