Old September 26th 03, 05:05 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

And I still would be interested in it at my original offer as earlier posted
here.

--
Ryan, KC8PMX
FF1-FF2-MFR-(pending NREMT-B!)
"Greg Courville" wrote in message
Starting price reduced to $25.

73 de KG6SGY

"^^^I Am Fileo - I Am Fileo^^^" wrote in message
On 24 Sep 2003 11:51:31 -0700,
(Greg Courville) wrote:

The rig has gone up on eBay at a starting price of $35.

Not worth it. You should have taken the $25.00

Old October 1st 03, 08:20 AM
Lou

(Greg Courville) wrote:

The rig has gone up on eBay at a starting price of $35.

Not worth it. You should have taken the $25.00

Supply and demand.... Apparently someone wants it. Not trying to be ignorant
here, I've worked on one of these in the past.. they weren't bad but nothing
to knock your socks off. In this day and age, $25 is the most I too would
have offered due to the radios age. But, to each their own. I've paid a few
bucks for some stuff too that others probably would have scoffed at. I'm
sure the rest of you have as well. With one last thought, one reason why it
MAY be fetching so much? Because it uses circuitry that most anyone can
still repair. Not SMD. SO.... maybe they want it for ease of repair
(providing parts are available). I know the next time I buy an H.F. rig it
will be something vintage. I'm not real thrilled working on SMD. My eyes are
not getting any stronger with age. I do it, but no one said I had to like
it. My Kenwood TS 440 knock on wood still works.. But it would be a cold day
in hell when I pay out that kind of cash again. Not when I can have a good
HW101 or the likes. I loved their audio.

Good luck on the radio sale.

L.

Old September 24th 03, 11:09 PM
^^^I Am Fileo - I Am Fileo^^^

Old September 24th 03, 11:42 PM
EbaySucks

More Ebay Crap

Old September 25th 03, 05:53 PM
Oscar

I reported him for selling extra stuff inside his auction
and for posting to the wanted listings in addition to the correct ones.

oscar

EbaySucks wrote:

More Ebay Crap