Old December 5th 03, 03:05 AM
JJ

Gary S. wrote:

Don't forget the many which are posted repeatedly for the same item,
or the hourly updates on when the auction closes.

My idea would be to have a special Website for all of the eBay
auctions, and the people who want to look at auction items could go
there, and others could choose not to. They could call it ebay.com or
something, have a search engine, and all sorts of other features.

What a great idea, why did someone not think of this before? That way,
people with six or more working brain cells would be able to go there
and just put in what they were interested in and find it then there
would be no need to spam DISCUSSION newsgroups with ebay ads.
But even is such a place existed, the ebay clowns don't think others
have the capability of using such a sophisticated search engine so it
behooves them to make sure we know about their auction through the
newsgroups.

Old December 6th 03, 05:35 PM
Mark

I just exchanged some emails with the owner of this email address, and he
says he didn't post these messages from radioman:

"I did not post that message. Someone must have used my Email address. I
have never visited the Newsgroup you mentioned and wouldn't even know how to
find it. The radioman Email address is one of my Email addresses,but I
seldom ever use it."

So what's worse, posting auction listings on this NG or being a fraud and an
identity thief?

"radioman" wrote in message
Why I ask?????????????????

Old December 6th 03, 05:35 PM
Mark

I just exchanged some emails with the owner of this email address, and he
says he didn't post these messages from radioman:

"I did not post that message. Someone must have used my Email address. I
have never visited the Newsgroup you mentioned and wouldn't even know how to
find it. The radioman Email address is one of my Email addresses,but I
seldom ever use it."

So what's worse, posting auction listings on this NG or being a fraud and an
identity thief?

"radioman" wrote in message
Why I ask?????????????????

Old December 6th 03, 06:06 PM
radioman

Hi Mark, I am the one that posted the message. When I tried to get the
radioman email address it said it was used by another so I grabbed
radioman2 but didnt get the 2 after radioman correct in my newgroup
program. Sorry but it was just a typo and a honest mistake and I'm
not trying to be anyone else. Thanks

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 11:35:05 -0600, "Mark" wrote:

I just exchanged some emails with the owner of this email address, and he
says he didn't post these messages from radioman:

"I did not post that message. Someone must have used my Email address. I
have never visited the Newsgroup you mentioned and wouldn't even know how to
find it. The radioman Email address is one of my Email addresses,but I
seldom ever use it."

So what's worse, posting auction listings on this NG or being a fraud and an
identity thief?

"radioman" wrote in message
.. .
Why I ask?????????????????

Old December 6th 03, 06:06 PM
radioman

Hi Mark, I am the one that posted the message. When I tried to get the
radioman email address it said it was used by another so I grabbed
radioman2 but didnt get the 2 after radioman correct in my newgroup
program. Sorry but it was just a typo and a honest mistake and I'm
not trying to be anyone else. Thanks

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 11:35:05 -0600, "Mark" wrote:

I just exchanged some emails with the owner of this email address, and he
says he didn't post these messages from radioman:

"I did not post that message. Someone must have used my Email address. I
have never visited the Newsgroup you mentioned and wouldn't even know how to
find it. The radioman Email address is one of my Email addresses,but I
seldom ever use it."

So what's worse, posting auction listings on this NG or being a fraud and an
identity thief?

"radioman" wrote in message
.. .
Why I ask?????????????????

Old December 6th 03, 06:32 PM
Mark

OK, no problem. We all make mistakes. But you might want to contact the
guy with the 1st address, he certainly is puzzled!

Mark

"radioman" wrote in message
[...]

"radioman" wrote in message
.. .
Why I ask?????????????????

Old December 6th 03, 06:32 PM
Mark

"radioman" wrote in message
[...]

"radioman" wrote in message
.. .
Why I ask?????????????????

Old December 6th 03, 06:38 PM
radioman

I just did and told him I was sorry about that. Thanks Mark.

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 12:32:24 -0600, "Mark" wrote:

OK, no problem. We all make mistakes. But you might want to contact the
guy with the 1st address, he certainly is puzzled!

Mark

"radioman" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

"radioman" wrote in message
.. .
Why I ask?????????????????

Old December 6th 03, 06:38 PM
radioman

I just did and told him I was sorry about that. Thanks Mark.

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 12:32:24 -0600, "Mark" wrote:

OK, no problem. We all make mistakes. But you might want to contact the
guy with the 1st address, he certainly is puzzled!

Mark

"radioman" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

"radioman" wrote in message