Old August 18th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

Default N9OGL: Exceeding the Part 15 EM limitation for fun and profit

N9OGL wrote:
an old friend wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

That's how they have lied all these years about the waivering process,
they go to the courts saying one thing, then turn around and do
another. Same thing here, they publish bulletins saying one thing and
then go after people who's following the same rules, claiming something
different.

If they want to complain about the station they can file the complaint
here

http://www.fcc.gov/eb/sed/ulo.html
Complaints

Written complaints alleging violations of Section 301 of the
Communications Act should be sent to the Federal Communications
Commission, Enforcement Bureau, Spectrum Enforcement Division, 445 12th
Street, SW, Washington, DC 20554. Complaints should include the name of
the operator, if known, how the station identifies itself, the location
of the station, the operating frequency, the type of station being
operated, and whether the station's operation is causing interference.

For complaints involving unlicensed amateur radio operations, please
click here.

For complaints involving unlicensed broadcast station operations,
please click here.

But I will fight it ever step of the way, I would like them (the FCC)
to explain to the judge why they didn't consider my Seven (7) broadcast
applications and Waivers?? So all I ahve to tell stebie and his butt
buddies go for it!!!

it will never happen the FCC will never strike iup on the wod of Hams
esp one with hisory of harassment like wismen and Robeson I comend you
on your stand

Old August 18th 06, 01:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Saggytits Lee plagiarizes in another cut and paste!

Saggytits Lee wrote:
Top Ten Signs Your Home is in Glendale, WV

More cut and paste plagiarism from Saggytits!

Poor Saggytits, his ex-streetwalker Finnish wife will soon henpeckhim
to get off the computer and videotape her performing cunnilingus on the
family dog.

Old August 18th 06, 01:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Cease breathing, Markie!

an old fraud wrote:
Cease

Cease spreading your AIDS to little children.

Old August 18th 06, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

an old fraud wrote:
it will never happen the FCC will never strike iup on the wod of Hams
esp one with hisory of harassment like wismen and Robeson I comend you
on your stand

No, the FCC is about to levy a fine on you for talking to unlicensed
stations, Marqueer.

Old August 18th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

"Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote in message
ps.com...

Saggytits Lee wrote:
Top Ten Signs Your Home is in Glendale, WV

More cut and paste plagiarism from Saggytits!

Poor Saggytits, his ex-streetwalker Finnish wife will soon henpeckhim
to get off the computer and videotape her performing cunnilingus on the
family dog.
/

More witty one-liners from Woger. He sure is original, ain't he?

Old August 19th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in
oups.com:

Slow code wrote:
Saggytits Lee wrote in
:

On 15 Aug 2006 10:32:49 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

Steve the Electrical Field emission for 13 Mhz is 15,484 uV/m @ 30
Meters. Omega One Radio is running a power output 100 watts, and the
electrical field emission a 17.5 meters is 2,000 uV. At 30 Meters
the field emissions is 0 uV You Also have to remeber that 13 MHz
is the 22 meter Shortwave Band, which does skip. It it possible to
hear part 15 stations on that frequency. You can put out a higher
power and produce the required electrical field.

A back of the envelope calculation says you are way over the legal
field strength if you're running 100 watts. You can calculate the
power it takes for an isotropic radiator to produce a field strength
of 15,484E-6 volts/meter as follows:

1. The area of a sphere of radius r is 4*Pi*r^2. An isotropic
radiator emitting P watts at the center of the sphere will produce a
power density of Pd = P / ( 4*Pi*r^2) on its surface.

2. The power density is related to the electric field and the
impedance of free space (120*Pi) by the formula Pd = e^2 / (120*Pi).

3. Solving (1) and (2) for the power, P, you come up with P = (er)^2
/ 30.

So, for an "e" of 15,484E-6 and an "r" of 30, P = 0.00719 watts, or
roughly seven milliwatts.

Since antennas are not isotropic, the power must be reduced even
further so that the electric field will not exceed the legal limit in
the direction of highest antenna gain.

This calculation ignores line losses and final amplifier
inefficiencies, but there's no way in Glendale you can convince me
that you can take a 100 watt transmitter and manage to lose so much
power that you have seven milliwatts or less being radiated.

All my DeVry Correspondence School instincts tell me that you are
seriously in violation of the law. Other DeVry grads at the FCC will
immediately agree, as will our distinguished alumnus, KC8JBO, the
only man to have discovered negative VSWR.

Be careful, Todd, and rethink your current station configuration.

Maybe Daugherty hired Wiseman to be engineer in chief at OMEGA ONE...

No, dumbass, he ****s it up all by himself, maybe he hired a no code
training wheel ham like Davies.

Did you really soil your underwear when you heard the knock
on the door? I bet that must have really sucked.

Old August 19th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Saggytits Lee plagiarizes in another cut and paste! - Mark, Just ignore them.

wrote in :

On 18 Aug 2006 05:33:10 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
wrote:

Saggytits Lee wrote:
Top Ten Signs Your Home is in Glendale, WV

More cut and paste plagiarism from Saggytits!

Poor Saggytits, his ex-streetwalker Finnish wife will soon henpeckhim
to get off the computer and videotape her performing cunnilingus on the
family dog.

cease desists and grow up
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Mark, Just ignore them.

They only tease you because of the stupid things you say when you
follow up. Just ignore them and they'll give up.

Stop giving them reasons to tease you. It only makes you look
more stupid.

Take a break from the radio groups for a while, Maybe work on your
moon bounce some more.

SC

Old August 20th 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default N9OGL: Exceeding the Part 15 EM limitation for fun and profit - Mark, Just ignore them.

wrote in :

Cease desist and grow up

Old August 23rd 06, 05:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate

Default HAMS ACCUSE OMEGA ONE OF PIRACY!...AND THEY'RE RIGHT!

SeeingEyeDog wrote:
Personal attacks when reason can not be comprehended.
Another symptom of Neo-Liberalism disease.

Funny, but I've always perceived that characteristic as being the
leading symptom of Neo-Conservatism....

And what is 'neo-liberalism'? I don't know what that is supposed to
mean. I'm interested, please elaborate.

Old August 23rd 06, 07:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate

Default HAMS ACCUSE SMEGMA ONE OF PIRACY! WELL...THEY'RE RIGHT!

wrote:
On 10 Aug 2006 03:08:24 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
from Omega One Radio Blog (
http://n9ogl.brownspot.in.my.short.com)
HAMS ACCUSE SMEGMA ONE OF PIRACY!

So what?

You flagrantly violate federal laws left and right and then get in
a twist when you get your nose rubbed in it, PutzBoy!

no evidence to that effet

Sure there's "evidence to that effet", Morkie.

First off there's his numerous posts bragging about his violations,
then there's the photographs that HE had on his website...(The
illiegally modified HiMax...I have it copied to disc...He took it off
his site when I busted his chops about it...Too bad for him it's
archived now)

Take your snivvelling rants to Confession on Sunday...Maybe then
you'll find someone who gives a rat's kazoo about your "allegations".

why?

Because that's the only place Toiddie's likely to find a
sympatheic audience.

They have a special compassion for people like him.

No one here believes that you're only running LEGAL anything,
Toiddie.

definately lying there steve I do I believe that Tood is rmost likely
with the limits of the rules

Nice snip, fatboy...I caveated you...But then you're hardly any
kind of an authority on ANY technical subject other than "bisexaul"
matters.

Steve, K4YZ

Hams ruin welcome at Rose Parade No Roses Policy 16 January 8th 06 09:16 PM
Open Letter to K1MAN [email protected] Policy 13 April 15th 05 07:43 PM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
Response to "21st Century" Part One (Code Test) N2EY Policy 6 December 2nd 03 03:45 AM
Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 01:28 PM