Old August 14th 06, 02:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default HAMS ACCUSE OMEGA ONE OF PIRACY!

Conahonty wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

N9OGL wrote:

And like the old saying goes, there is no fixs for stupidity

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^

There sure isn't, you need all the "fixes" you can get, Toad!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pot, Kettle...given Woger's spelling "talent".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^

Oh, the irony, fatass, you can't even spell "Roger" correctly.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...mboasusual.jpg

Old August 14th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Conahonty wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Pot, Kettle...given Woger's spelling "talent".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^

Oh, the irony, fatass, you can't even spell "Roger" correctly.

I suspect he can spell roger corectly he just hoose to call you woger

Old August 14th 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
from Omega One Radio Blog (http://n9ogl.blogspot.com/)

HAMS ACCUSE OMEGA ONE OF PIRACY!

One the USENETS (newsgroups) Amateur Radio Operators are accuse Omega
One Radio of Piracy and have even gone as far as get on N9OGL BLOG
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com and claim they have notified Riley
Hollingsworth of the FCC of his "alleged" pirate activities. The truth
is Omega One Radio is Legal. The power output of Omega One is 10,000
uV/ meter @ 30 meters(47 CFR Part 15.225). What's even worse is that
this Ham operators are accusing someone of an illegal activity without
even reading the rules and regulations. When Todd N9OGL, posted the
rules those amateur's claimed "Just another cut and paste by Todd". The
truth is most amateur radio operators don't know the rules, sometimes
even their own rules. They believe that ALL radio transmitters and
operators must be licensed by the FCC.They also believe that If you
need to know about a rule or regulation that you have to be a lawyer or
ask a lawyer to understand what those rules mean. This in term show how
bad amateurs really are, it shows that amateurs want to play radio cop
and jump the gun without reading and doing research on the matter. The
fact is Omega One radio with it Part 15 power output is legal just like
Wi-fi, Baby monitors, Cordless Phones, remote control toys and walkie
talkies are legal because they too are Part 15.

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

hay tood wnat to stp by for sex for that matter if
Brian Burke is in the nighboorhood he is invited to drop by for a blow job
two

Old August 14th 06, 04:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate

Default id theft is a crime

id theft is a crime

Old August 15th 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

an old fraud wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Conahonty wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Pot, Kettle...given Woger's spelling "talent".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^

Oh, the irony, fatass, you can't even spell "Roger" correctly.

I suspect he can spell roger corectly he just hoose to call you woger

Markie you can't even spell your own name "correctly, " much like
everything else.
"hoose?" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Markie, talk to any bootleggers illegally lately?

Old August 15th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

cease and desist your harrassment

Old August 15th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

Default HAMS ACCUSE OMEGA ONE OF PIRACY!...AND THEY'RE RIGHT!

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

In the past you've stated that I'm violating federal law and again and I emphasis how.

Yes, you DO emphasis how you break it...By pasting your bogus
broadcast station notes all over USENET. No one (excpet Morkie and
he's already an admitted liar) beleives you...least of all me.

Their not bogus station steve, I have recieved a number of request via
regular mail for QSL Cards, the station IS on the air 24/7 and I have
had people from as far away as Canada hear it running a power output of
50 to 100 watts

"They're"

Sure they are. Do you have a broadcast license?

You dont' need a broadcast license under Part 15

I know you need once since your station is undoubtedly running
more than Part 15 limits.

In the future if
you accuse someone of breaking the law I urge you to be able to back it
up. I think we have run this subject into the ground.

You're darned right it's run into the ground...but you keep
popping up with newer and more inane ways of demonstrating your
foolishness, Toiddie.

Foolishness?? in what way steve, I mearly announced the station was on
the air so people can hear it...

"...in what way, Steve?"...

Punctuation, Collegeboy.

How are they going to hear it if it's running Part 15 limits
unless they live within a mile of you, Toiddie?

Steve the Electrical Field emission for 13 Mhz is 15,484 uV/m @ 30
Meters. Omega One Radio is running a power output 100 watts, and the
electrical field emission a 17.5 meters is 2,000 uV. At 30 Meters the
field emissions is 0 uV You Also have to remeber that 13 MHz is the
22 meter Shortwave Band, which does skip. It it possible to hear part
15 stations on that frequency. You can put out a higher power and
produce the required electrical field.

their's no law against that. As a
matter of fact those people that had mail me for QSL request heard
about the station on here or the Free Radio Network. The only
foolishness on here is your stupidity

No...YOUR stupidity.

You know what steve your right, I am stupid and a moron, beacuse I have
to sit here and waste a small part of my pathenic life to respond to
your moronic responds

I doubt anyone heard anything you put on the air, Toiddie.

Not true on the Free radio Network, a number of people have heard me.

BTW...Got a legit "N" Number on that illegally modified ultralight
of yours yet? Finsih that "Sport Pilot" license, or just hoping the
feds don't card you one Sunday afternoon?

There nothing illegal about it steve, I own a high max ultralight. Hi
Max can be made into ultralight. Despite what YOU might think, And No,
I've moved that aside for my education I'm hoping to get back ito it
next year steve, thanks for your concern.

There's no convern, Toiddie, except you you illegally modifying an
ultralight as per Part 103.

And yes, Toiddie...A 10 gallon fuel tank on an ultralight IS
illegal.

Not if it's only filled to 5 gallons it not.

Part 103 of the FAR's refers.

Steve let be the
first one to say, you have the right to opinion and I repect that
right. But for you to come on here and to quote a violations of the
law and not being able to back it up and are confronted with it, then
you should say it is your opinion, and not the law.

I've cited chapter and paragraph on NUMEROUS of your violations,
Toiddie. In Part 97 of the FCC's rules and regulations AND Part
103 of the FAA's rules and regulations.

Citing it and understanding it is too different things steve.

"...is twe different things..."

Just like your use of English words and the CORRECT use of
English words, Toiddie.

and apparently steve you don't know how to spell.

I understand them perfectly well.

sure you do steve

There is NO exception to the use of your HiMax as an ultralight
under Part 103 as you have modified it.

Again Not true, it's only illegal if you fill it up to 10 gallons,
Filling it up to 5 gallons makes it legal.

Beside my
radio station isn't under Part 97, it's under Part 15. Maybe you should
leave Law to someone who know it and don't put their personal opinions
into it claim it's Law Steve.

I didn't mention Part 97 ANYWHERE in these exchages vis-a-vis your
current "broadcast station", Toiddie.

See...Your English USE and English COMPREHENSION are NOT one in
the same!

I think you know what I'm talking about Steve.

I think YOU know what I am talking about, Toiddie

I would like to take this time and give
thanks to all the postive feed back on this, the only real negative
feedback is from Steve

Negative in that there's not been any evidence to support your
claim of legal operation, Toiddie.

If you want steve, I'll be happy to scan the QSL card request into my
computer and post them on my blog.

Sure. Go ahead.

And I will scan the pictures of me and Jennifer Lopez on our recent
Greek Med Cruise.

Whatever steve, the fact is pople have hear it, it is posted on Free
Radio Network and I HAVE recieved letter for QSL request. It's just
that your bullheaded to understand that.

I am sure each has it's own degree of fantasy.

I no nothing of your sick little fantasies Steve

There is also a podcast
http://www.piratearchive.net/pirateweek/pw080606.mp3 which has part of
my transmission on it and he does metion my name and callsign. If you
want more proof then that steve well, that's all I can give you right
now.

You mean that's all you can manufacture in this amount of time, no
doubt.

Manufacture?? I didn't produce it, it was done by some guy in Canada. I
have no way of producing Podcast some bullheaded moron had me kicked
off the internet twice.

You've already claimed "pirate" status on other occassions, and I
have no doubt that "Omega One" is ANYTHING but LEGAL!

Sure it Steve, but a appliance user like you knows nothing of Part 15
rules and regulations.

Not true Steve, the station IS legal and you and the FCC is more then
welcome to come check the field strength at 30 meter (98/99 feet) from
the antenna and you will see I'm in compliance with part 15

OkiDokie. I'll jump right on that.

sure you will you've claimed that you complained to FCC for a year know
yet, I have not recieved anything from them...hmmm and you call me a
liar....suire you will steve....as they say steve good luck in the
contest.
BTW you will have proven my point that YOU and the FCC are supressing
not only the free speech of amateur radio operators, but the free
speech of Part 15 radio stations.

your pal
Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz
http://n9ogl.blogspot.com

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 15th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

In the past you've stated that I'm violating federal law and again and I emphasis how.

Yes, you DO emphasis how you break it...By pasting your bogus
broadcast station notes all over USENET. No one (excpet Morkie and
he's already an admitted liar) beleives you...least of all me.

Their not bogus station steve, I have recieved a number of request via
regular mail for QSL Cards, the station IS on the air 24/7 and I have
had people from as far away as Canada hear it running a power output of
50 to 100 watts

"They're"

Sure they are. Do you have a broadcast license?

You dont' need a broadcast license under Part 15

indeed but steve thinks everyonebreaks therules what does that say
about HIM I wonder

their's no law against that. As a
matter of fact those people that had mail me for QSL request heard
about the station on here or the Free Radio Network. The only
foolishness on here is your stupidity

No...YOUR stupidity.

You know what steve your right, I am stupid and a moron, beacuse I have
to sit here and waste a small part of my pathenic life to respond to
your moronic responds

indeed that is an exacellant statement were it not for the nature of of
his stuff being so outragous you about have to respond I would not
either

sure you will you've claimed that you complained to FCC for a year know
yet, I have not recieved anything from them...hmmm and you call me a
liar....suire you will steve....as they say steve good luck in the
contest.

incidently you say you haven't heard from the FCC have you heard from
other LE you know about your soon to b aressted staus

Old August 15th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

Default N9OGL: Exceeding the Part 15 EM limitation for fun and profit

On 15 Aug 2006 10:32:49 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

Steve the Electrical Field emission for 13 Mhz is 15,484 uV/m @ 30
Meters. Omega One Radio is running a power output 100 watts, and the
electrical field emission a 17.5 meters is 2,000 uV. At 30 Meters the
field emissions is 0 uV You Also have to remeber that 13 MHz is the
22 meter Shortwave Band, which does skip. It it possible to hear part
15 stations on that frequency. You can put out a higher power and
produce the required electrical field.

A back of the envelope calculation says you are way over the legal
field strength if you're running 100 watts. You can calculate the
power it takes for an isotropic radiator to produce a field strength
of 15,484E-6 volts/meter as follows:

1. The area of a sphere of radius r is 4*Pi*r^2. An isotropic
radiator emitting P watts at the center of the sphere will produce a
power density of Pd = P / ( 4*Pi*r^2) on its surface.

2. The power density is related to the electric field and the
impedance of free space (120*Pi) by the formula Pd = e^2 / (120*Pi).

3. Solving (1) and (2) for the power, P, you come up with P = (er)^2 / 30.

So, for an "e" of 15,484E-6 and an "r" of 30, P = 0.00719 watts, or
roughly seven milliwatts.

Since antennas are not isotropic, the power must be reduced even further
so that the electric field will not exceed the legal limit in the
direction of highest antenna gain.

This calculation ignores line losses and final amplifier inefficiencies,
but there's no way in Glendale you can convince me that you can take a
100 watt transmitter and manage to lose so much power that you have
seven milliwatts or less being radiated.

All my DeVry Correspondence School instincts tell me that you are
seriously in violation of the law. Other DeVry grads at the FCC will
immediately agree, as will our distinguished alumnus, KC8JBO, the only
man to have discovered negative VSWR.

Be careful, Todd, and rethink your current station configuration.

====================
"lean how to spell it write, moron" -- N9OGL in message
.com
Old August 15th 06, 10:23 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave

Default N9OGL: Exceeding the Part 15 EM limitation because that general written was a bitch!

Stagger Lee wrote:
[...]

poor little toad........couldn't get past general now the mean hammies
won't let him play radio!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hams ruin welcome at Rose Parade No Roses Policy 16 January 8th 06 09:16 PM
Open Letter to K1MAN [email protected] Policy 13 April 15th 05 07:43 PM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
Response to "21st Century" Part One (Code Test) N2EY Policy 6 December 2nd 03 03:45 AM
Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 01:28 PM