Old August 25th 06, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default OMEGMA ONE

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:01:37 -0700, an old friend wildly foamed:
TransWench wrote:
I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit: Funny how that's become a
common spelling in Teh Empire.

then stop calling others on speling BITCHSLAP

Sorry, but you, as a k00k, don't even get to suggest what I should or
should not do. Also, you have a lot to learn about "speling" in Teh Empire
of MEOW.

Hail Eris!
Not Richard Scoville
VOTE DICK SCOVILLE FOR THE BOB ALLISAT H, L, & S AND PALMJOB PADDLE!!!
And for Tinfoil Star in AFA-B!
Rookie Kook of the Year, 2005
Kook of the Month, December 2005
Clueless Newbie of the Month, October 2005
Palmjob Paddle, January 2006
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, October 2005
Coward of the Month, October 2005
George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award
Kenny McCormick Memorial Medal
Order of the Holey Sockpuppet
Balsa Gavel
Richard M. Scoville is explicitly denied the right to archive any of my
posts, under any of my nyms, on his site, FreeSpeechStore.com, winner of
the Richbull.com Memorial Award for Kooksite of the Year, 2005
http://tinyurl.com/c222n
alt.fan.art-bell awards
GREEN LANTERN AWARD FOR PROJECTION for Spring 2006
TINFOIL STAR AWARD for Spring 2006
OFFICES OF KARCZEWSKI, WOLLMANN, & STAPLETON, ATTOURNEYS AT FLAW
(Incumbent, April 2006-present)
"It's claiming authority based on absurd myths and fantasy beings - that
creates anger." -- Kurt Gavin
"Al-Qaeda is solely responsible for 9/11" is just another k00ky
konspiracy theory.

Old August 25th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

TransWench wrote:
I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit: Funny how that's become a
common spelling in Teh Empire.

then stop calling others on speling BITCHSLAP

Sorry, but you, as a k00k, don't even get to suggest what I should or
should not do. Also, you have a lot to learn about "speling" in Teh Empire
of MEOW.

so I can

you are a kook

you need to grow up

and I guess you insist I finaly have good reason to someone a pussy
pussy kook

Old August 25th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Kali wrote:
In om, an Old
friend said:

Is that the same thing, essentially, as 'someone a dog dog nut'?

I would not know pussy kook

Old August 25th 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

In .com, an
Old friend said:
:
: Kali wrote:
: In om, an Old
: friend
said:
:
:
: Is that the same thing, essentially, as 'someone a dog dog nut'?
:
: I would not know pussy kook
:
There's your problem, right there, you lusting hound.

Kali
--
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former
begets knowledge, the latter ignorance.

Old August 25th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Kali wrote:
In .com, an

There's your problem, right there, you lusting hound.

hardly

you problem is that you are a kook

Old August 25th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:09:14 -0700, an Old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
TransWench wrote:
I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit: Funny how that's become a
common spelling in Teh Empire.

then stop calling others on speling BITCHSLAP

Sorry, but you, as a k00k, don't even get to suggest what I should or
should not do. Also, you have a lot to learn about "speling" in Teh
Empire of MEOW.

so I can

No, you really can't. Not without getting slapped.

you are a BITCHSLAP

Kookologist who's bitch-slapping you around like crazy, I know.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck
Unabomber Surprise
Goofy @zzed Babboon
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award
Old August 25th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

TransWench wrote:
I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris
Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit: Funny how that's become a
common spelling in Teh Empire.

then stop calling others on speling BITCHSLAP

Sorry, but you, as a k00k, don't even get to suggest what I should or
should not do. Also, you have a lot to learn about "speling" in Teh
Empire of MEOW.

so I can

No, you really can't.

sure I can kook
Not without getting slapped.

you are not slaping me you can't

I don't mind you typing the word bitchslap

Old August 26th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:11:33 -0700, an old freind did most oddly state:
TransWench wrote:
I was busily flonking away in alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess
Eris Herself suddenly made me reply to Wabbit: Funny how that's
become a common spelling in Teh Empire.

then stop calling others on speling BITCHSLAP

Sorry, but you, as a k00k, don't even get to suggest what I should or
should not do. Also, you have a lot to learn about "speling" in Teh
Empire of MEOW.

so I can BITCHSLAP

No, you really can't.

sure I can BITCHSLAP

Sure you can what?

Not without getting slapped.

you are not slaping me you can't

Of course I am. Virtually.

I don't mind you typing the word bitchslap

That's still a slap. How much stays in (of what you write after the slap)
is entirely up to my whim. They're thoughts of slaps, and thoughts are
real, as you yourself pointed out. Now, I, Snarky, do hereby claim

SPNAK!

on Mark Morgan, for his own words on the topic of the reality of thoughts.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
July 2006 Looney Maroon Nomination:
http://www.lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html#Timing
Vote Chuck Lysaght for Tar & Feathers!
Ballot coming Sept 1st!
Old August 26th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb

The God of Odd Statements wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:11:33 -0700, an old freind did most oddly state:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:09:14 -0700, an Old friend did the cha-cha, and

I don't mind you typing the word bitchslap

That's still a slap.

nope

you are just a kook

Did you guys notice steveo crusher CB 20 February 6th 05 12:03 AM
cowboy KC8QJP CB 58 October 2nd 04 04:53 AM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS Joe Smith Policy 1 April 29th 04 04:56 PM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS WA3MOJ Policy 2 April 29th 04 04:54 PM