Old September 12th 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default ANOTHER SICK HAM

HERE IS A DEDICATION TO ANOTHER SICK HAM

JAY WRIGHT KK9L

HTTP://WWW.STOP-JAY-KK9L.ORG

Old September 13th 06, 05:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote in message
oups.com...
HERE IS A DEDICATION TO ANOTHER SICK HAM

HERE IS A DEDICATION TO
KK9G
DANIEL L DEWS, SR
9198 N. CR 825E
Roachdale IN 46172
PH # (765) 522-5594
USA

Email

SEE
http://www.bloomington.in.us/~wh2t/KK9G.htm

http://www.bloomington.in.us/~wh2t/DonkBoy-KK9G-Dan.htm

First let me say "I have never met Jay Wright" .
I can neither confirm nor deny any information on the STOP-JAY-KK9L web page
..

My guess is Dan Dews , KK9G , of Roachdale IN is behind the STOP-JAY-KK9L
web page .
It sure seems to be his style .
This is only an educated guess as to the webmaster of the above mentioned
website .
I could be wrong .
Although I doubt it .
Dan Dews , KK9G has made many statements about many hams in the past .

Some people /\ are such cowards that they must make anonymous accusations
..
These people don't have the balls to identify their self .
If a persons statements are true and can be proven true then they shouldn't
need to try to hide .
Unless they are just a chicken sh*t .
And this is my personal opinion of K__K__9__G .

My opinions do not necessarily reflect any one else's opinion , but I bet
they do .

73 , Ace - WH2T

Old September 13th 06, 01:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default ANOTHER SICK HAM yep a sick ham the poster

wrote:
On 11 Sep 2006 17:03:04 -0700,
wrote:

HERE IS A DEDICATION TO ANOTHER SICK HAM

JAY WRIGHT KK9L

get help

Quit spamming, faggot.

Old September 14th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

HERE IS A DEDICATION TO
KK9G
DANIEL L DEWS, SR
9198 N. CR 825E
Roachdale IN 46172
PH # (765) 522-5594
USA

Email

IM NOT KK9G

SEE
http://www.bloomington.in.us/~wh2t/KK9G.htm

http://www.bloomington.in.us/~wh2t/DonkBoy-KK9G-Dan.htm

First let me say "I have never met Jay Wright" .
I can neither confirm nor deny any information on the STOP-JAY-KK9L web page

BE GLAD YOU HAVENT. HE IS A SICK MAN.

My guess is Dan Dews , KK9G , of Roachdale IN is behind the STOP-JAY-KK9L
web page .
It sure seems to be his style .
This is only an educated guess as to the webmaster of the above mentioned
website .
I could be wrong .
Although I doubt it .
Dan Dews , KK9G has made many statements about many hams in the past .

WELL DAN DEWS IS NOT MAKING THIS POST. KK9G SHOOTS HIS MOUTH OFF,
IMPROVIDING INFORMATION.

Some people /\ are such cowards that they must make anonymous accusations
.
These people don't have the balls to identify their self .
If a persons statements are true and can be proven true then they shouldn't
need to try to hide .
Unless they are just a chicken sh*t .
And this is my personal opinion of K__K__9__G .

DAN DEWS IS A HAS BEEN. AND YOUR OPINION MAY BE RIGHT. I DONT KNOW HIM,
SO I DONT KNOW.

Old September 14th 06, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Markie the child raper, try http://www.hookedonphonics.com

wrote:
wo

Hey, Markie, you'll be on NBC's Dateline, you child predator.

Old September 14th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/**mipsor

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
wrote:
wo

Hey, Markie, you'll be on NBC's Dateline, you child predator.

only to headlined as a vitum your sort of harrassment woger

Old September 17th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Interesting... Mark can't spell to save his life. Maybe he is retarded, not
to mention being just a plain harelip jackass.

Moving on...

Being from Indiana and knowing many people in Hendricks County, I have been
told that these accusations against Jay are probably true. Also, a ham I
know that works for a law enforcement agency has said that this person
should come forward and file a report with the police.

As for Mark, he is just another no-code tech in the Midwest. We will see if
he shows up at Dayton next year. I would be glad to give him some free
spelling lessons.
wrote in message
On 13 Sep 2006 17:25:40 -0700, wrote:

HERE IS A DEDICATION TO
KK9G

\ttp://www.bloomington.in.us/~wh2t/DonkBoy-KK9G-Dan.htm

First let me say "I have never met Jay Wright" .
I can neither confirm nor deny any information on the STOP-JAY-KK9L web
page

BE GLAD YOU HAVENT. HE IS A SICK MAN.

you are obviously sick to be persuing the way you are
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old September 17th 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Funny TrACEy... why did you change your name? Were you ashamed of being a
redneck that was named after a woman? Or did the guys down there in Spencer
Indiana just plain pick on you alot?

Tell Chris N9GJC that MC says hello. Maybe next time im in Bloomington Ill
drop in and say hello on simplex to you two hillbillies'.

Chris actually is a decent guy, but you TrACEy are scum. Racist, inbred,
hill jack scum. You should be really proud of being a KKK member. Ill bet
you don't march the street of Bloomington with those sheets on do you? The
blacks at IU would rip you a new ass hole.

So, we have now established that Jay Wright is a child molester and that
TrACEy is a racist redneck. And also that Mark can't spell and has some sort
of disability in his brain.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
wrote in message
news
On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:54:30 -0500, "Dr.Ace" Webmaster @ WH2T dot
com wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
HERE IS A DEDICATION TO ANOTHER SICK HAM

HERE IS A DEDICATION TO
KK9G

sniped for decentcy
[...]

indeed while being unable to confrim or deny the idnetity of the
"webmaster or thatalleged acts of the target

this has become the SoP in this interent age attack attackattack

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old September 17th 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Put The HAMmer Down wrote:

So, we have now established that Jay Wright is a child molester and that
TrACEy is a racist redneck. And also that Mark can't spell and has some sort
of disability in his brain.

woow takes some meds with or without the paprer for it

Old September 18th 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

"an old freind" whined in message
oups.com...
woow takes some meds with or without the paprer for it

How about you try that again in English with proper spelling as opposed to
speaking redneck!

Sick Sony ICF-2010 Steve Cooper Shortwave 3 April 20th 06 01:47 PM
Sick DX70 news Equipment 4 January 12th 05 01:57 PM
The RSCB - An organisations of Sick Perverts? Airy R. Bean General 26 November 9th 04 12:31 AM
YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK Nobody You Know Shortwave 2 February 11th 04 03:23 AM