Old September 15th 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

Default Hey Todd, After the FCC shuts you down do you plan to Pod-Cast Omega One? BWHAAHAAHAHAHA!

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey TOAD,

I just couldn't resist....I see your now a world class dumbass
bootlegger. You not only are operating illegally but your bragging it
up. What's next? You gonna shoot up the local cops and go to prison
for life? Dumbass.

Dan/W4NTI

Dan,
Please don't give him any more ideas.
Ace - WH2T

Old September 15th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

funny how the Jappnesse see it deferently being ther are about as many
of them as us your statement is a best ameriocontritic at worst plain
bigrotry

The Japanese can see it any way they want. Americans see it
differently. In certain African countries, compulsory clitoridectomies
of young women are considered normal and part of their tribal culture.
Americans see the practice as abhorrent. Different cultures interpret
things differently.

as do many of the far eastern cultures nor was it ever established
that children were being depicted youand other decided that it could
only b children that are dipcted by anime

I'll answer that as soon as you translate it into English.

it is your prevledge to dislike such materail I personaly don't care
for the stuff but I am not so judgemental as you et al

No, you would rather do it than look at it. Just don't do it around my
kids or I'll introduce you to my attorneys: Colt, Ruger, Beretta, Smith
& Wesson.

In theory Todd should be protected by th e courts increasing those
protections are breaking down in practice in theory those that have
been going after should be brought to trail themselves fo r conspricay
to stalk and harrass, not likely In practice

Again, translate that into English, please. I think you said that Todd
is protected by the courts. And he is, but only to the extent that he
is protected from censorship BY THE GOVERNMENT. If his ISP, which is a
private company, doesn't like what Todd is putting through their data
stream they have every right to pull the plug on his service.

The ISP removed me because they believed and was told by the
individuals who complainted that the material was "child pornography"
which it is not, The second problem is "obscenity" it has always been
ruled that only a court can deiced what is obscene, secondly the ISP
has individuals posting material on Adultfinders.com, blogs and other
places on the web which could be consider obscene, so what apply to one
person should apply for all, in this case it does not. Thirdly it is a
common practice amoung ISP to warn a User that they are violation of
their TOS, I recieved no such warning, which now can be consider a "bad
Business practice" since the vast majority of ISP's do warn their users
before removing them from the web. Fourth, the Courts has ruled in
Verizon V RIAA that a ISP doesn't have control of what's on a users
computer, and that and ISP is nothing more then a conduit.(In Verzion V
RIAA, the RIAA sued Verzion fro not handing over the names of
individuals who were sharing music on P2P networks. The Court ruled
that Verzion can't be held accountable for copyright infringement since
the material was on their users computer and not on directly on their
server . Verzion and ISP were nothing more then conduits, like the
phone company and had really no control over the content. ) The CDA
also protects internet service providers of libel for the content their
users put out. The General rule of thumb on the web is, if you don't
like what's on someone website then don't go there. Some of the
individuals visited the site long before complaining and had the chose
not to gom their if they are offended by it. But as for obscentiy goes
as the Supreme court stated "just because one person is offended by the
material doesn't not mean it need to be banned"

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

but ti is amusing the way those that Atack Todd all hide their names
(with the exception of Robeson), and all (without exception sem to
have serious sexious issues fo their own

English, dammit, English! I suppose you were born with the name "an
old friend?"

Old September 16th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

Default Hey Todd, After the FCC shuts you down do you plan to Pod-Cast Omega One?

"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

No beacause some Licensed ASSHOLE CB OPERATORS had me kicked off all
teh service providers in this town and had threaten if I go to another
one that they complain to them too...

Hmmmm....

http://12.156.121.130/n9ogl.htm

I wonder if Adam Vocks knows you operate a private web server and if
having a private web-server is a TOS violation, and if they care that you
promote illegal radio activity with it.

A few of us here might have to pop off an ole' email to Adam to let him
know about it. BWAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAA

OrgName: COMPUTER TECHNIQUES ACC BUSINES
OrgID: CTAB
Address: 1100 SPORTSMAN DR
City: TAYLORVILLE
StateProv: IL
PostalCode: 62568
Country: US

NetRange: 12.156.120.0 - 12.156.127.255
CIDR: 12.156.120.0/21
NetName: COMPUTER49-120
NetHandle: NET-12-156-120-0-1
Parent: NET-12-0-0-0-1
NetType: Reassigned
Comment:
RegDate: 2004-04-26
Updated: 2004-04-26

OrgTechHandle: AVO3-ARIN
OrgTechName: Vocks, Adam
OrgTechPhone: +1-217-824-6398
OrgTechEmail:

Old September 16th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

Slow Code wrote:
[...]

How's it promoting illegal activity??? All that's on it is a letter
from the FCC and a letter from the Attorney General....your make
frivious claims that does not hold any water.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB

Old September 16th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

Slow Code wrote:
[...]

Having a private server isn't against the tos alsong as there is
nothing obscene or indecent or pornographic on it....try again you
****ing dumbass

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB

Old September 16th 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

It's also illegal to harass someone....it is a violation of federal
law....as well as stalking.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB

Old September 16th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

N9OGL wrote:
It's also illegal to harass someone....it is a violation of federal
law....as well as stalking.

True. However, when you post on an open message board you open
yourself up to any and all who wish to either support or rebut your
postings. RRAP and similar boards are not held to the same standards
as private e-mail.

In other words, Toad, if you want to play lumberjack, learn to handle
your end of the log.

Old September 16th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
It's also illegal to harass someone....it is a violation of federal
law....as well as stalking.

True. However, when you post on an open message board you open
yourself up to any and all who wish to either support or rebut your
postings. RRAP and similar boards are not held to the same standards
as private e-mail.

Not true, these indiviuals are stalking and harassing me and had me
alread removed from 2 internet providers and threatened if I go to any
other service provider they would complain to them...that is
stalking...nice try though!!

Old September 17th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.ham-radio.marketplace

"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
It's also illegal to harass someone....it is a violation of federal
law....as well as stalking.

True. However, when you post on an open message board you open
yourself up to any and all who wish to either support or rebut your
postings. RRAP and similar boards are not held to the same standards
as private e-mail.

Not true, these indiviuals are stalking and harassing me and had me
alread removed from 2 internet providers and threatened if I go to any
other service provider they would complain to them...that is
stalking...nice try though!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Hold up your end of the log!

SC