Old November 2nd 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default What is the ARRL's thought on having good amateurs?

"Dr.Ace" wrote in
:

"One Hung Low" wrote in message
. net...

Would you care to share that with the rest of us? C'mon, spill the
beans. We're dying to know if "slow" even has a license. :-)

The Magic 8 Ball say's "No Way" .
Ace - WH2T

8-Ball, is that what you use on CB?

SC
Old November 2nd 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:
From:
on Tues, Oct 31 2006 5:52 pm

Ultimately, they've confused a "Learning Method" with a REGULATORY
requirement.

Sigh...ain't it da troot?

Then I'm told that "I" don't have common sense.

It would be like marching at Arlington and calling out "Leff Right
Leff." Sheesh!

Old November 2nd 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote in message
oups.com...

[snip]

But if we were able to have have 100% participation and every amateur
were offered a manual morse code key and a downloaded copy of CWGet....

The people who know Morse code would probably turn it down as they would not
want to operate a contest handicapped by using CWGet.

Dee, N8UZE

Old November 3rd 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Mark in the Dark' wrote in
:

On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 01:24:09 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"Dr.Ace" wrote in
T:

"One Hung Low" wrote in message
. net...

Would you care to share that with the rest of us? C'mon, spill the
beans. We're dying to know if "slow" even has a license. :-)

The Magic 8 Ball say's "No Way" .
Ace - WH2T

8-Ball, is that what you use on CB?

SC