Old November 22nd 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default POLL ABOUT CODE

If code is eliminated from US requirements, will you quit amateur radio? If
not, why not? If yes, why not leave now?

Old November 22nd 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

The code must remain, as we don't need the ham bands becoming like 11
meters. If you can't lean the code then you are too dumb to be an amateur.

Old November 23rd 06, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

"tools" wrote in :

If code is eliminated from US requirements, will you quit amateur radio?
If not, why not? If yes, why not leave now?

No one is going to quit amateur radio because the code requirement was
eliminated, maybe a couple might. It's the retards that will flood the
bands afterwards that are going to drive good hams out of ham radio.

We already have one CB service, we don't need two.

SC
Old November 23rd 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

Default crapthon goes on

Slow Code wrote:
"tools" wrote in :

If code is eliminated from US requirements, will you quit amateur radio?
If not, why not? If yes, why not leave now?

No one is going to quit amateur radio because the code requirement was
eliminated, maybe a couple might. It's the retards that will flood the
bands afterwards that are going to drive good hams out of ham radio.

the retards are on the bands you have a license we just want to let
people without the mode welfare program you have depended on

Old November 28th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Joe Bloe wrote in :

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 00:02:12 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"tools" wrote in
:

If code is eliminated from US requirements, will you quit amateur
radio? If not, why not? If yes, why not leave now?

No one is going to quit amateur radio because the code requirement was
eliminated, maybe a couple might. It's the retards that will flood the
bands afterwards that are going to drive good hams out of ham radio.

We already have one CB service, we don't need two.

SC

Hey Slow Code,

Did'ja totally forget about the 2 meter band? Oh yea. . How about
the 70CM band as well? Boy-O-boy Slow, I tell ya' right here and now,
I've heard just as bad "Ratchet-Jaw" or Drooling idiots who think
they HAVE to talk on those two bands, (Which of course require
Expensive Equipment and Testing with Licensing.), as I've ever heard
on the C.B.

Right. Eliminating the code requirement for the Tech license was a bad
idea and it let riff-raff on our VHF and UHF bands. They need to require
passing a CW test for the technician license again, or make the no-code
license one year non-renewable.

SC

Old December 1st 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

"Only Fair" wrote in message
The code must remain, as we don't need the ham bands becoming like 11
meters. If you can't lean the code then you are too dumb to be an amateur.
And... how do you know that I do not know? Is it because I support ending
the requirement? You should check your facts before opening your yap.

Old December 1st 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"tools" wrote in :

If code is eliminated from US requirements, will you quit amateur radio?
If not, why not? If yes, why not leave now?

No one is going to quit amateur radio because the code requirement was
eliminated, maybe a couple might. It's the retards that will flood the
bands afterwards that are going to drive good hams out of ham radio.

We already have one CB service, we don't need two.

SC Radio and
the world will be far better when you leave.

Old December 6th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

Default kookathon

tools wrote:

you do post a lot for someone that I don't has yet typed a single word