Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 3rd 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default well lets see we are now seeing a bunch of Forged posts

Mark in the Dark in :

SC/ Robeosn should be following close behind Indeed I wonder if SC's
forgeries aren't launched already and just take a awhile to go their
reamilers et al

I expect Slow code at 8pm edt (7:03 pm EDT here)

of Course maybe SC wil be choose to delay his appearence (if he can)

ROFL,

Markie, you loser. You, Lenny, John, Ham & Cheese and the whole lot of
ya, all got nothing better to do then try to figure out who everyone is,
when you all should be trying to make ham radio a better place. What a
bunch of looneys. LOL!

No wonder the good hams left RRAP.

SC

tards been busy marc Policy 3 July 15th 06 05:38 AM
get help an old friend Policy 23 June 27th 06 03:19 PM
Mark Morgan's spew reaches 1083 posts DrDeath General 2 June 19th 06 01:09 PM
Mark Morgan's spew reaches 1083 posts DrDeath Policy 2 June 19th 06 01:09 PM
ALL MUST READ!!! Reg1647 CB 54 December 18th 03 06:08 AM