Old February 19th 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default An urgent prediction for Mr. Davies

Dloyd Lavies wrote:

On Feb 18, 2:17�pm, wrote:

I am the great profit. I am now speaking to you from Walterboro, SC.

I have many young "sistahs" with me now. �They know what to do.

I predict that on Feb. 23 there will be no more code requirements for
ham radio.

Feb. 23 is this coming Friday, ham radio friends.

I predict that Mr. Davies will be able to check into The Great Liberty
Net very soon.

The profit has spoken.

Now maybe Mr. Davies can speak to us from On The Domestic Front about
his future plans.

Please pass this prediction to all of your ham and shortwave radio
friends.

We don't want to miss this historical event of Mr. Davies on The Great
Liberty Net.

I am the great profit.

Believe in me and I will give you many false predictions.

I have a prediction too. I predict that Lloyd's audio in the next
show of "On the Domestic Front" will sound just as bad as his last
show.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic of Rear"

http://www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com

It will most likely sound better than Wussman's audio when he jams 20
meters. Shall we post the retest letters. Mwhahhahaha
Old February 19th 07, 03:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Feb 18, 10:53�pm, Billy Smith wrote:
Dloyd Lavies wrote:
On Feb 18, 2:17?pm, wrote:

[...]

meters. Shall we post the retest letters. Mwhahhahaha- Hide quoted text -

Sure, go ahead. I don't care anymore for Woger, as I do for Lloydie,
Marqueer, or you Toad (Old Gay Lover).

Old February 23rd 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Dloyd Lavies wrote:
On Feb 18, 2:17?pm, wrote:

[...]

You mean like how you get on 20 illegally and jam?

Shall we post the retest letters. Mwhahhahaha-

Letters? Billy the **** up ****s up again!

There was only one letter, **** up, and it didn't mention anything
about retesting because of "interference". But you had to wait until
they dumbed down the licenses, huh, stupid? Maybe your butt buddy
Steve gopher face Tunder can expalin his warning letter. hahahahaha!

------------
July 11, 2000

CERTIFIED MAIL--RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED

Mr. Roger L. Wiseman

610 Glen Haven Avenue

Glendale, WV 26038-1302

SUBJECT: Amateur Radio license KC8JBO

Dear Mr. Wiseman:

Pursuant to Section 97.519(d)(2) of the Commission's Rules, 47 C.F.R.
Section 97.519(d)(2), the Commission has the authority to re-
administer any
examination element previously administered by Volunteer Examiners
(VE's).
The Commission may either administer the examination itself, or under
the
supervision of a Volunteer Examiner Coordinator (VEC) or VE designated
by
the Commission.

Accordingly, we are requiring you to re-take the General Class Amateur
Examination, (Elements 2, 3(A) and 3(B)) under the supervision of an
American Radio Relay League Volunteer Examiner Coordinator. This
examination
must be completed on or before September 11, 2000. The required code
speed
that you must demonstrate is 5 words per minute.

Please be prepared to verify your current address and to present a
photo
identification. Pursuant to Commission rules, your license will be
cancelled
if you do not appear for re-examination. You will be granted an
Amateur
Radio license consistent with the elements you pass upon re-
examination.

Sincerely,

W. Riley Hollingsworth

Special Counsel, Amateur Radio

Enforcement Bureau

Laying Waste to Frank Of Silliland's Silliness K4YZ Policy 454 September 18th 05 02:09 AM
"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil General 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil Policy 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Poor obese Nursie K4YZ Michael Coslo Policy 29 April 9th 05 11:50 PM