Old December 17th 03, 01:32 AM
Dave Bushong

Jerry None wrote:

We have MORE Big Brother stuff now then before thanks to those Rush
Limbaugh Republicans. We need a change for the better: Vote
Democratic in 2004.

Yeah.

??? Voting for a democrat will help ???

Oh, wait -- YOU'RE STUPID! I didn't realize that! My mistake.

You need to put a .siggie at the end of your post that says that you are
stupid.

By the way, we (taxpayers) would like to spend $200 Million to make sure
that your seat in the short bus is comfortable. Is that OK? It will be
funded from the taxes from the "rich". OK?

I'm going to be flamed. But at least I identify myself. They won't

Check it out yourself. If they use a real address, mark it on your
calendar. If they use a fake, or anon, address, they are typical libs.
Worthless.

See the trailer if you want to reply!

All the best,

Dave

--
This file is PureMail protected. To reply to the sender,
you MUST include this in the subject line (it may already be there):

YKXWBSX7I6 01/03/2004

(without that string in the subject, your
message will be deleted, unread)

Old December 17th 03, 01:34 AM
Dave Bushong

RHF wrote:

JN,

Everyone Who VOTES - Votes Democratic.

So, democrats elected Bush?

Let's see -- Bush is President.

RHF says that "Everyone Who VOTES - Votes Democratic".

Done.

Old December 17th 03, 01:00 PM
RHF

DB,

Your {Il}Logic Fails You [.]

NOTE: Some Democrats undoubtedly did Vote for Candidate GW Bush in
2000.
- But then again some Republicans
- - Must have Voted for
- - - Candidate Al Gore in 2004.

FWIW: Members of Both Major Parties: Democrat and Republican.
= = = Evidently did Vote for Ralph Nader and Pat Buchanan.
(Either By Choice -or- By Accident)

Its Called "Democracy" and Inspite of Your Party Affiliation:
= You Have The RIGHT To VOTE For The Candidate of Your CHOICE.
= = Another Basic American FREEDOM !
= = = An American Citizen Has . . .
= = = = The Right, Duty and Responsibility to VOTE [.]

AMERICANISM {The Spirit of America} FIRST:
= = = Overcoming Political Affiliation and Party.
Doing What Is Right For Your Country Out Of Love And Respect For It.

Maybe JFK said it very well in these few Words.
"And so, My Fellow Americans:
- Ask NOT What Your Country Can Do For You
- - Ask What You Can Do For Your Country."
- - - Inaugural Address of President John F. Kennedy
- - - - Washington, D.C. January 20, 1961
NOTE: Not Political Party - But YOUR COUNTRY [.]

FWIW: Many remember these Lines . . .
- - - But do Many Remember the Next Lines ? ? ?

"My fellow citizens of the world:
- Ask Not What America Will Do For You,
- - But What Together We Can Do For The FREEDOM Of Man.
- - - John F. Kennedy President of the United States of America

"Finally, whether you are Citizens of America or citizens of the
world, ask of us here the same high standards of strength and
sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure
reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, Let Us Go Forth To
Lead The Land We Love, asking His Blessing and His Help, but knowing
that here on earth God's Work Must Truly Be Our Own."
- - - John F. Kennedy President of the United States of America

Where are the Democrat Party Leaders like JFK Today ? ? ?
- And WHY arn't any running for President in 2004 ? ? ?
- - WHY Must We Be Left ONLY with the Choice of GW Bush
- - - and one of the DeMoCratZys in 2004 why, Why. WHY !

Blessed by God with Life and Progressive by Nature thru Living ~ RHF
[Just an Old Retired Blue Collar Union Member - Dosvedanya Tovarisch]
..
..
= = = Dave Bushong
= = = wrote in message . net...

RHF wrote:

JN,

Everyone Who VOTES - Votes Democratic(ally).

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

JN,

Everyone Who VOTES - Votes Democratic (ally).

Regardless of which Political Party Democrat, Republican, Green, Peace
and Freedom, American Independent, Libertarian, ETC.

Do Not Confuse Democratic Principles and the Concept of Democracy:
= = = With the Political Party that Labels itself "Democrat"

BE AN AMERICA FIRST AND FORMOST [.]
- Political Party Label and
- - Political Party Membership is way down the List.
- - - After Family, Faith and the Brotherhood of Man . . .

Old December 19th 03, 09:57 PM
Dave Bushong

RHF,

I'm not going to followup any more after this one, except to say that
the dashes and equal signs in your posting confuse me. You must be new
to the keyboard.

However, I'm really digging my new IC-R10. Not terribly hot, nor
selective, receiving on HF, but it's nice to be able to take a hand-held
to work that lets me know if HF or 6m is "hoppin", plus for use as a
regular scanner on VHF/UHF.

That being said, since this is a radio group, I also want to say that
you should post *before* you start drinking. You sound like a very old
person with the mind of a child.

But getting back to the JFK quote, you seem to forget that the purpose
of government is to serve the people. The idea of "ask not what your
country can do for you..." is completely contrary to the concepts
espoused by the framers of the U.S. Constitution. You can compare that
document, he http://memory.loc.gov/const/const.html and then compare
it to China's version:
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20...ent_633686.htm

"It also follows that if a government ... itself begins to violate those
rights - then it is the right and duty of the people to regain control
of their affairs and set up a form of government that will serve the
people better." --Thomas Jefferson

Here are some good links to learn more about this country:

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/7970/jefpco21.htm
http://www.kidport.com/RefLib/UsaHis...ion/DecInd.htm
http://quote.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson
http://usembassy.state.gov/posts/rp1/wwwhw022.html

Now, it's important that I say this: whatever you feel about politics or
religion, in this country you may say it freely. Yes, that's right,
even if I don't agree with you. I've been called a jerk by people whose
opinions I deeply respect.

All the best, and 73,
Dave
KZ1O

RHF wrote:

[...]

.
.
= = = Dave Bushong

Old December 20th 03, 03:32 AM
RHF

DB,

= = = Dave Bushong
= = = wrote in message t...

RHF,

I'm not going to followup any more after this one, except to say that
the dashes and equal signs in your posting confuse me.

=R= Its just something that my old mind can still understand in
formating my ideas on the new fangled computer media.
..
..
You must be new to the keyboard.

=R= You are Oh So Right - tYPING wAS nOT sOMTHING a mAN lEARNED wAY
bACK wHEN i wENT tO lOOHCS.
..
..
However, I'm really digging my new IC-R10. Not terribly hot, nor
selective, receiving on HF, but it's nice to be able to take a hand-held
to work that lets me know if HF or 6m is "hoppin", plus for use as a
regular scanner on VHF/UHF.

=R= we All should Enjoy the Simple Things In Life.
= = = Enjoy Your Radio.
..
..
That being said, since this is a radio group, I also want to say that
you should post *before* you start drinking.

=R= That is True - I Drink To Much !
..
..
You sound like a very old person with the mind of a child.

=R= YES - I am a very old man. And Child Like - I Love My Country [.]
? ? ? Am I WRONG To Love My Country ? ? ?
- I Loved My Country As A Child.
- - I Loved My Country As An Adult, Husband, and Father.
- - - I Taught My Children to Love Their Country.
- - - - And Today As An Old Man "I LOVE MY COUNTRY" [.]
..
..
But getting back to the JFK quote, you seem to forget that the purpose
of government is to serve the people.

=R= In The USofA - The Government is "The People".
- JFK was Calling On "The People" to Serve In Their Government
- - To Make Their Government
- - - The Best It Could Be
- - - - On Behalf of "The People".
( Been Their Done That ! )
..
..
The idea of "ask not what your country can do for you..." is
completely contrary to the concepts espoused by the framers of
the U.S. Constitution. You can compare that document, he
GoTo= http://memory.loc.gov/const/const.html
and then compare it to China's version:
GoTo= http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20...ent_633686.htm

=R= AHhhh, The Constitution of the USofA -=V=-
The Constitution of the Constitution of Communist Party of China.
? ? ? How Can These Two Documents Be Compared ? ? ?

The Constitution of a Nation -=V=- The Constitution of a Political
Party.

This is Where 'todays' DeMoCratZys error in their Priorities.
= = = They Put Party - Before Nation.
..
..
"It also follows that if a government ...
itself begins to violate those rights -
then it is the right and duty of the people to regain control
of their affairs and set up a form of government that will
serve the people better." - - - Thomas Jefferson

=R= My Choice has always been to Work Within The System to Affect
Change.
= = = A Process of Evolution

Not To Attack the System to Effect Change.
= = = A Process of Revolution.
..
..
Here are some good links to learn more about this country:
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/7970/jefpco21.htm
http://www.kidport.com/RefLib/UsaHis...ion/DecInd.htm
http://quote.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson
http://usembassy.state.gov/posts/rp1/wwwhw022.html

=R= I will add them to 'my' Reading List - Thank You )
..
..
Now, it's important that I say this: whatever you feel about
politics or religion, in this country you may say it freely.
Yes, that's right, even if I don't agree with you. I've been
called a jerk by people whose opinions I deeply respect.

=R= If this is True ? ? ? Then why, Why. WHY !
- - - Did you "Choose" words like:

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Old December 20th 03, 06:32 AM
matt wilson

Obviously "asshole" & "cop" is a redundant term, like "political moron".

"RP Jones" wrote in message
news
And they will plant dope in your car if your not nice to them.
I refuse to drive in the state with New York plates.
Yeas ago I was stopped on the Palisades Pkwy in Alpine for a tire presser
test.
The cop said the tires have to much wear and said: "you cant drive

garbage
through the streets here"
They impounded my 68 Chevy van and slashed the 2 front tires, handed me an
unsafe vehicle ticket and told me start walking ......waiving nightsticks
-RP

"Joe User" wrote:

True, NJ /is/ a police state. Took a road trip a couple of years ago,
drove almost 6000 miles around the midwest and northwest USA, saw
maybe three speed traps the whole time. On the final leg through NJ
heading back into NYC, counted over TWENTY speed traps. And those are
just the ones that didn't bother hiding.

And remember, NJ is one of those places where DWB is a felony offense.
(Driving While Black, for the uninitiated).

I've boycotted New Jersey.

Pick up your scanner and move somewhere that the police don't act like
stormtroopers.

Old December 20th 03, 11:19 PM
Telamon

In article ,
Dave Bushong wrote:

snip

But getting back to the JFK quote, you seem to forget that the
purpose of government is to serve the people. The idea of "ask not
what your country can do for you..." is completely contrary to the
concepts espoused by the framers of the U.S. Constitution. You can
compare that document, he http://memory.loc.gov/const/const.html
and then compare it to China's version:
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20...ent_633686.htm

snip

JFK was making a request that people volunteer their time to make this
nation and through the Peace Corps the world a better place. It was not
a demand and not against the Constitution. Trying to compare this
request to any demand Red China has made of their people under penalty
of their law is insulting to our nation and memory of a great leader.
You show no understanding of past events with comments like this. You
should be ashamed of writing something like this. Please re-think what
you wrote.

I can count the number of times on one hand that a world leader made a
speech inspiring people to make the world a better place out of self
sacrifice and you try to compare this to a repressive communist regimes
actions? Totally incongruous is this thinking.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 21st 03, 02:54 AM
RHF

TELAMON,

JFK's "Call" was NOT Limited to the Peace Corps; but to
Service of All Kinds to This Nation to Make It Greater.

+ To Get Involved in Government Civil Service.

+ To Join the Military

+ To Become a Teacher, Nurse, Doctor, ETC

+ To Become a Fireman, Policeman, Public Service Worker

+ To Volunteer in Your Communities - Helping Others

+ To Volunteer for the Peace Corps, VISTA, AmeriCorps

+ YES - Even To Get Involved into Politics

For Every American to Actively Work to Build A Better America [.]

NOTE: IMHO - A Better America - Will Make for A Better World.
- I Do Not Subscribe to the "False" Idea of the OWLES
- - That Only By Tearing Down America in Words and Deads
- - - That We Can Then Start to Begin To Build A Better World.

REMEMBER TOO: On that Inauguation Day JFK Also Spoke These Words.
"Let Us Go Forth To Lead The Land We Love,
asking His Blessing and His Help,
but knowing that here on earth
God's Work Must Truly Be Our Own."
- - - Inaugural Address of President John F. Kennedy
- - - Washington, D.C. January 20, 1961

gba ~ RHF
= = = God Bless America and Our Elected Leaders - Amen !
..
..
= = = Telamon
= = = wrote in message ...

snip

Old December 21st 03, 08:02 PM
Roger Gt

"RHF" wrote in message
m...
TELAMON,
JFK's "Call" was NOT Limited to the Peace Corps; but to
Service of All Kinds to This Nation to Make It Greater.

+ To Get Involved in Government Civil Service.
+ To Join the Military
+ To Become a Teacher, Nurse, Doctor, ETC
+ To Become a Fireman, Policeman, Public Service Worker
+ To Volunteer in Your Communities - Helping Others
+ To Volunteer for the Peace Corps, VISTA, AmeriCorps
+ YES - Even To Get Involved into Politics

For Every American to Actively Work to Build A Better America [.]

I notice these are all government paid (read Welfare) positions! Was there
ever a shortage of people with their hand out?

,snip

REMEMBER TOO: On that Inauguration Day JFK Also Spoke These Words.
"Let Us Go Forth To Lead The Land We Love,
asking His Blessing and His Help,
but knowing that here on earth
God's Work Must Truly Be Our Own."
- - - Inaugural Address of President John F. Kennedy
- - - Washington, D.C. January 20, 1961

Do you suppose JFK was shot for mouthing off?

If he had not said those things, would he still be alive?

Would he have been elected for a second term?