Old June 10th 04, 05:30 AM
silver

"Jackie" wrote in news:3RQxc.3848$2i5.719
@attbi_s52:

We are glad you're out too.

*PLONK*

oh no.... he PLONKed me. Guess they can't take the freedom of speech thing

silver
Old June 10th 04, 09:22 AM
JimC

"silver" wrote in message
"JimC" wrote in
link.net:

Now I see you actually posted from Latvia. There's a country that's
never been and still isn't a police state, eh? Plus one of the world
powers. The next time we need advice from Latvia about how to run our
affairs, we'll be sure to e-mail you.

Guess where you come from, it is the breeding ground of MORONS. LOL
Latvia.....

silver

I don't have to guess where I come from but then I don't try to pretend I'm
posting from a Mossad e-mail address. You're from a country with a negative
population growth, a 2% net out migration rate, an average income of 8,000
Euros, an average life expectency of 65 years for males, and your main
export is wood. The population of Latvia is about 1/3 that of Los Angeles
County. Your country is still run by the same communists who were in power
in 1991 but changed their party name and you've had 9 different governments
since 1993. You've probably never been to the US in your life (I've been to
Riga) and everything you know about us you get from TV and the internet.
From this, you know WE live in a police state from reading a scanner
newsgroup?

You were saying morons came from where....?

Old June 10th 04, 09:33 AM
JimC

"silver" wrote in message
"Jackie" wrote in

Your country was ruled by the CCCP (USSR) for many years. Ask Vaira
Vike-Freiberga to invite the Russians back for an informal cup of tea
and have them stay awhile. Sound pleasant to you?

LOL... my Country... If you think JimC knows what he is talking about,
then this is blind leading the blind here.

Why, golly, silver, it says right here in the header that you're silver
posting from . That's in Latvia. So are you saying you not
only want us to believe you're posting from a Mossad address but you're also
not posting from Latvia? If so, where exactly are you from? Must be a real
nice place since you want to hide it so much.

Old June 10th 04, 06:39 PM
MnMikew

"silver" wrote in message
"Jackie" wrote in news:3RQxc.3848$2i5.719
@attbi_s52:

We are glad you're out too.

*PLONK*

oh no.... he PLONKed me. Guess they can't take the freedom of speech thing

Nope, your free to make an ass of yourself as much as you like.

Old June 10th 04, 07:14 PM
Steve Nosko

Sounds like a Jay Leno bit.

--
Steve N, K,9;d, c. i My email has no u's.

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"silver" wrote in message
"MnMikew" wrote in

:

You may want to stop by the clue store on the way home and pick one

up.

Gee... does your parents know your on the computer? LOL ..."clue store"

MY kids know more about computers than you do froggy. And yes, you're in
desperate need of a clue.

Old June 10th 04, 07:28 PM
silver

"MnMikew" wrote in :

Nope, your free to make an ass of yourself as much as you like.

Reply to a post and saying that the US is more and more turning into a
police state is not looking like an ass... well maybe to a bunch of
unlearned OLD red-necks that do nothing but beat their wife (if they got
one).

silver
Old June 10th 04, 07:49 PM
silver

"JimC" wrote in
nk.net:

Why, golly, silver, it says right here in the header that you're
silver posting from . That's in Latvia. So are you
saying you not only want us to believe you're posting from a Mossad
address but you're also not posting from Latvia? If so, where exactly
are you from? Must be a real nice place since you want to hide it so
much.

LOL... are you for real?.... I am not trying to hide! If you had
something better at reading your newsgroups then just OutlookExpress then
maybe you would see more then this:

From: silver ---this is my web email address.
Just like yours comes from yahoo.com. But you don't post from Yahoo do
you?

their headers like this. You can remove this if you wanted, along with
other parts of your header. Here is something I also added:

reset-NT-admin-password-tool: http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

Also if you knew how to read rest of the headers you would be slow to
make yourself look very foolish (i hope).

Get yourself a better NewsReader then you wouldn't have this problem.

silver

Old June 10th 04, 08:10 PM
silver

"JimC" wrote in
nk.net:

I don't have to guess where I come from but then I don't try to
pretend I'm posting from a Mossad e-mail address. You're from a
country with a negative population growth, a 2% net out migration
rate, an average income of 8,000 Euros, an average life expectency of
65 years for males, and your main export is wood. The population of
Latvia is about 1/3 that of Los Angeles County. Your country is still
run by the same communists who were in power in 1991 but changed their
party name and you've had 9 different governments since 1993. You've
probably never been to the US in your life (I've been to Riga) and
everything you know about us you get from TV and the internet. From
this, you know WE live in a police state from reading a scanner
newsgroup?

No I know from being in the US, and reading the Gov't Doc's (bills/laws)
that come out.
Some of my family are in the US Military, and one works in VA for your CIA
(30+ years now). But you know what..... your country is becoming more and
more a Police State, and you can't see it; just like you can see where I
come from.

You were saying morons came from where....?

Your parents?! If you still think I live in Latvia because of my email
address, you have to be the most unlearned person (on headers) I met so far
on the internet. Learn how to read headers.

These are yours:

Newsgroups: alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amat eur.misc
Subject: (OT) Ways To Spot A Terrorist
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:22:27 GMT

Seeing that you use OutBreak Express on a Windows XP Box to view your
Newsgroups,and you use earthlink as a ISP that is based out of Alanta, GA.
and you are /or was/ a Project Consultant from Petaluma, CA.

LOL...get yourself a real news reader.
But hey thanks for the leasons on Latvia anyway, sounds like a cool place
to visit.

silver

Old June 10th 04, 08:14 PM
MnMikew

"silver" wrote in message
"MnMikew" wrote in :
Reply to a post and saying that the US is more and more turning into a
police state is not looking like an ass

Coming from someone who DOES NOT LIVE HERE, yes it is.

Old June 10th 04, 11:00 PM
Steve Nosko

Geezz! Header holy wars. What about his shoe size, huh?

Curiously, I ask: Where does it give the XP reference and the consultant
stuff? Like I should care...

Croak, croak. Gee it seems warm here...
--
Steve N, K,9;d, c. i My email has no u's.

"silver" wrote in message

[snippity snip]
These are yours:

Newsgroups: alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amat eur.misc