Old February 6th 05, 10:39 PM
Dan

Default Meteor Scatter Newsgroups?

Can anyone direct me towards a discussion and/or skep page for Meteor
Scatter on V/Uhf?

Dan/W4NTI

Old February 6th 05, 11:12 PM
Caveat Lector

Try Yahoo forums

Here is one

Probably more -- search the Yahoo forums

--
Caveat Lector (Reader Beware)
Help The New Hams

nk.net...

Old February 6th 05, 11:14 PM
Dennis Kaylor

HEY DAN
go to www.pingjockey.com
they will have all the info you need for MS

Old February 6th 05, 11:33 PM
Pat Stevens

"Dan" wrote in message
nk.net...
Can anyone direct me towards a discussion and/or skep page for Meteor
Scatter on V/Uhf?

Dan/W4NTI

Dan, I am surprised. For all the times that you slam people that post,
that you would honestly post a real request. I suppose you shouldn't be
surprised that you get any "smart" answers to your post, like you give to
others.
Remember, "Do unto others as they do to you." ...or something like
that.

Old February 7th 05, 02:13 AM
Dan

"Pat Stevens" wrote in message
"Dan" wrote in message
nk.net...
Can anyone direct me towards a discussion and/or skep page for Meteor
Scatter on V/Uhf?

Dan/W4NTI

Dan, I am surprised. For all the times that you slam people that post,
that you would honestly post a real request. I suppose you shouldn't be
surprised that you get any "smart" answers to your post, like you give to
others.
Remember, "Do unto others as they do to you." ...or something like
that.

Well Pat there is a lot of things you, and others, don't know about me. I
enjoy tweaking folks. If you think it is ALL serious than I feel sorry for
you.

Thanks to everyone for the links. I am finally in a position to do MS
after 40 plus years of wanting to. With websites and computer programs it
is a whole different world.

Last time I even attempted MS was with a Homebrew 4x150 to a pair of 10
element yagi's. Didn't work. (2 meters).

Dan/W4NTI

Old February 7th 05, 06:03 PM
Pat Stevens

"Dan" wrote in message
k.net...

Well Pat there is a lot of things you, and others, don't know about me.

enjoy tweaking folks. If you think it is ALL serious than I feel sorry

for
you.

I think it is MORE of a case that people don't WANT to know about you.
Between you and Bruce, you make amateur radio seem very
entertaining...especially on 40 meters.

Newsgroups on Decline? AOL dropping this NG Fractenna Antenna 15 February 18th 05 01:08 AM
THOUSANDS THROUGH THE MAIL!! [email protected] CB 1 February 1st 05 11:27 PM
Help: need a way to read newsgroups? Fjx1 Dx 6 January 31st 05 01:32 PM
DON'T BE A TROLL CB 0 January 28th 05 06:25 AM
I made a lot of money doing this! Nothing to lose! [email protected] Antenna 0 January 25th 05 07:15 PM