Old July 23rd 05, 08:35 PM

John Smith wrote:
Good work, another complete ISP...

Hey, keep it up, someone will come along and create a database of
'em...

They already have. Try to keep up.

If ever you get tired, that info is already on the web though...

John

You seem to have a penchant for stating the obvious.

wrote in message
oups.com...

N9OGL wrote:
and what about you

OrgName: Microsoft Corp
OrgID: MSFT
Address: One Microsoft Way
City: Redmond
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98052
Country: US

NetRange: 65.52.0.0 - 65.55.255.255
CIDR: 65.52.0.0/14
NetName: MICROSOFT-1BLK
NetHandle: NET-65-52-0-0-1
Parent: NET-65-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: NS1.MSFT.NET
NameServer: NS5.MSFT.NET
NameServer: NS2.MSFT.NET
NameServer: NS3.MSFT.NET
NameServer: NS4.MSFT.NET
Comment:
RegDate: 2001-02-14
Updated: 2004-12-09

TechHandle: ZM23-ARIN
TechName: Microsoft Corporation
TechPhone: +1-425-882-8080
TechEmail:

OrgAbuseHandle: HOTMA-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Hotmail Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-425-882-8080
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgAbuseHandle: MSNAB-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: MSN ABUSE
OrgAbusePhone: +1-425-882-8080
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE231-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-425-882-8080
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgNOCHandle: ZM23-ARIN
OrgNOCName: Microsoft Corporation
OrgNOCPhone: +1-425-882-8080
OrgNOCEmail:

OrgTechHandle: MSFTP-ARIN
OrgTechName: MSFT-POC
OrgTechPhone: +1-425-882-8080
OrgTechEmail:

LOL! You are retarded. Does this ring a bell for you?

12.156.123.39

12.0.0.0 - 12.255.255.255
AT&T WorldNet Services
AT&T
200 S. LAUREL AVE.
MIDDLETOWN, NJ
US

Kostick, Deirdre

+1-919-319-8249

12.156.120.0 - 12.156.127.255
COMPUTER TECHNIQUES ACC BUSINESS
1100 SPORTSMAN DR
TAYLORVILLE, IL
US

Vocks, Adam

+1-217-824-6398

Old July 24th 05, 09:32 AM
Secwet Wogie

"John Smith" wrote in message
Stagger:

Oh. I forgot, yep they got it all secure, nothing to worry about...
Crud, hope my corp never figures that out, I'll have nothing to do!
grin

John

Aw, gee, John. Fess up. You really didn't "forget", did you?
Stagger simply pointed out a fact you were not aware of.

Nice attempt at back pedaling, however.
You almost pulled it off.

Old July 24th 05, 04:18 PM

Secwet Wogie wrote:
"John Smith" wrote in message
Stagger:

Oh. I forgot, yep they got it all secure, nothing to worry about...
Crud, hope my corp never figures that out, I'll have nothing to do!
grin

John

Aw, gee, John. Fess up. You really didn't "forget", did you?
Stagger simply pointed out a fact you were not aware of.

Nice attempt at back pedaling, however.
You almost pulled it off.

Why are you using this nick, when you could just answer him as Stagger
Lee?

Old July 24th 05, 04:24 PM

And besides, *you* said Roger lost his MSN account.

Old July 24th 05, 05:11 PM
John Smith

oliver:

Actually, I would suggest no one EVER get a msn account...

.... I suggest you use someone elses, by proxy...

John

wrote in message
ups.com...
And besides, *you* said Roger lost his MSN account.

Old July 24th 05, 06:37 PM
A. Melon

a.k.a. Secwet Woger wrote in message
ups.com...

Except you have it wrong, as usual.

Woger, errrr Oliver, could you please tell me where I
can obtain a Secwet Woger decoder ring? I have been
twying and twyining but cant find one. Dont get angwy.

Lloyd