Old July 24th 05, 07:20 PM
Lyman

Aw, gee, John. Fess up. You really didn't "forget", did you?
Stagger simply pointed out a fact you were not aware of.

Nice attempt at back pedaling, however.
You almost pulled it off.

Why are you using this nick, when you could just answer him as Stagger
Lee?
/////////

For the same reason you don't use your name, Roger.

Old July 24th 05, 08:18 PM

A. Melon wrote:
a.k.a. Secwet Woger wrote in message
ups.com...

Except you have it wrong, as usual.

Woger, errrr Oliver, could you please tell me where I
can obtain a Secwet Woger decoder ring? I have been
twying and twyining but cant find one. Dont get angwy.

Lloyd

No, Dave, you should spend it on being the newsgroup Nazi.

Old July 24th 05, 08:22 PM

John Smith wrote:
oliver:

Really, hmmm, seems to work for me...

Yes, keep trying for mediocrity, one day you just might make up to that
level.

Old July 24th 05, 08:24 PM

Lyman wrote:

Aw, gee, John. Fess up. You really didn't "forget", did you?
Stagger simply pointed out a fact you were not aware of.

Nice attempt at back pedaling, however.
You almost pulled it off.

Why are you using this nick, when you could just answer him as Stagger
Lee?
/////////

For the same reason you don't use your name, Roger.

Hi, Steve! Keep guessing, dumbass.

Old July 24th 05, 09:03 PM
John Smith

b2xpdmUgb2lsOg0KDQpIb3cgZG8geW91IHBvc3QsIHlvdSBhc2 sgbWU/DQoNCldlbGwsIHlvdXIg
bW90aGVyIGhlbHBzIHlvdSwgZG9lc24ndCBzaGU/ICBJIG1lYW4sIEkganVzdCB0b29rIHRoYXQg
Zm9yIGdyYW50ZWQuLi4NCg0KSm9obg0KDQo8b2xpdmVybWFydG luMTUxNzBAeWFob28uY29tPiB3
cm90ZSBpbiBtZXNzYWdlIG5ld3M6MTEyMjIzMjgzNC43NjgyOD AuNzUzNjBAZzQ5ZzIwMDBjd2Eu
Z29vZ2xlZ3JvdXBzLmNvbS4uLg0KPiANCj4gDQo+IEpvaG4gU2 1pdGggd3JvdGU6DQo+PiBvbGl2
ZXI6DQo+Pg0KPj4gQWN0dWFsbHksIEkgd291bGQgc3VnZ2VzdC BubyBvbmUgRVZFUiBnZXQgYSBt
c24gYWNjb3VudC4uLg0KPj4NCj4+IC4uLiBJIHN1Z2dlc3QgeW 91IHVzZSBzb21lb25lIGVsc2Vz
LCBieSBwcm94eS4uLg0KPiANCj4gDQo+IDxjaHVja2xlPiBIb3 cgZG8geW91IHRoaW5rIEkgcG9z
dCwgc3R1cGlkPw0KPiANCj4+IDxvbGl2ZXJtYXJ0aW4xNTE3ME B5YWhvby5jb20+IHdyb3RlIGlu
IG1lc3NhZ2UNCj4+IG5ld3M6MTEyMjIxODY0MC45Mzc4MDIuMz I1NzBAZzE0ZzIwMDBjd2EuZ29v
Z2xlZ3JvdXBzLmNvbS4uLg0KPj4gPiBBbmQgYmVzaWRlcywgKn lvdSogc2FpZCBSb2dlciBsb3N0
IGhpcyBNU04gYWNjb3VudC4NCj4+ID4NCj4=

Old July 24th 05, 09:04 PM
John Smith

b2xpdmUgb2lsOg0KDQpJIHdpbGwga2VlcCB0cnlpbmcsIGFuZC BrZWVwIGNvbnN1bHRpbmcgd2l0
aCB0aG9zZSB3aG9zJyBvcGluaW9uLCBhZHZpY2UgYW5kIGNyaX RpcXVlIEkgcmVzcGVjdCBhbmQg
YmVsaWV2ZS4uLg0KDQpJZiB5b3Ugd2lsbCBzdG9wIGRpc3RyYW N0aW5nIG1lIGZyb20gdGhlbSEh
IQ0KDQpKb2huDQoNCjxvbGl2ZXJtYXJ0aW4xNTE3MEB5YWhvby 5jb20+IHdyb3RlIGluIG1lc3Nh
Z2UgbmV3czoxMTIyMjMyOTYxLjk1MDMzMS4yNzg3MEBnMTRnMj AwMGN3YS5nb29nbGVncm91cHMu
Y29tLi4uDQo+IA0KPiANCj4gSm9obiBTbWl0aCB3cm90ZToNCj 4+IG9saXZlcjoNCj4+DQo+PiBS
ZWFsbHksIGhtbW0sIHNlZW1zIHRvIHdvcmsgZm9yIG1lLi4uDQ o+IA0KPiBZZXMsIGtlZXAgdHJ5
aW5nIGZvciBtZWRpb2NyaXR5LCBvbmUgZGF5IHlvdSBqdXN0IG 1pZ2h0IG1ha2UgdXAgdG8gdGhh
dA0KPiBsZXZlbC4NCj4=

Old July 24th 05, 10:22 PM

John Smith wrote:
olive oil:

How do you post, you ask me?

I use a computer. Don't you?

Well, your mother helps you, doesn't she? I mean, I just took that for granted...

Well, you are stupid that way.

wrote in message ups.com...

John Smith wrote:
oliver:

Actually, I would suggest no one EVER get a msn account...

... I suggest you use someone elses, by proxy...

chuckle How do you think I post, stupid?

wrote in message
ups.com...
And besides, *you* said Roger lost his MSN account.