Old July 29th 05, 11:56 PM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

"John Smith" wrote in message

snipped

... that is what ham radio has become, it has no place here on the
internet...

John

John,
Since you don't use a callsign, I believe you are not a licensed amateur
radio operator.
I wonder why so many unlicensed people (mostly CB'ers) post their opinions
in Amateur Radio groups?

I believe that most licensed amateur radio operators, don't care what the
opinions of unlicensed people are about amateur radio. I know I don't care.

And as for the trolls who say "I don't use my callsign on the internet
because of privacy concerns", that's just another way of saying that they
are unlicensed CB'ers without a callsign.

The internet is big enough for all people to post their opinions. I am sure
there are many news groups dedicated to CB'ers. They should use them instead
of Amateur Radio groups.
Ace - WH2T

Old July 29th 05, 11:56 PM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

John Smith wrote:
N9OGL:

Only reason I don't send binaries, pics etc in moderation here, no one
intelligent to uudecode them (also, there has just not been a need), that is
obvious and really what the center of most problems we are speaking of--control
freaks managing to having halted progress...

Go ahead, try it.
Old July 30th 05, 12:01 AM
John Smith

Dr. Ace:

Why would you go though that whole spiel, then turn around and give me your
opinion. I question whether you even bother to pay attention to yourself. Or,
whether you have the mental horsepower to command attention at all?

Obviously you are correct and your opinion is worthless, and insane exuberance
and energy drove you to the effort of posting it--most likely, however, we are
in agreement.

Now, back to your tea leaves and psychic predictions...

John

Old July 30th 05, 12:03 AM
John Smith

commander:

LOL!

You tempt me, just dont' have anything logic would demand I post...

I got a pic here of me in a red speedo on the Santa Cruz Boardwalk, strange, I
thought it would be more popular with the women--it wasn't. frown

John

Old July 30th 05, 12:09 AM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

John,
I am not sure what you are trying to communicate in your last post.
I think I was rather clear in mine.
As you can see, I have a callsign.
Ace- WH2T

Old July 30th 05, 12:22 AM
John Smith

Dr. Pepper:

Well, yes, you have a call sign in there, again, we are in agreement...

I am sure the others got the meaning of my post, makes me doubt you deserve the
"Dr." in front of you name...

John

Old July 30th 05, 01:40 AM
John Smith

Lloyd LeadBottom:

I isn't joinin' that ther leetle club of your'in, the "LeadBottom Trolls."

Don't even offer me a troll license and I can do "Troll CW" faster than 1wmpm
anyway!

Calling everyone else a troll in an attempt to draw attention away from
yourself is a pretty crafty trick--for an old troll like you...

Go home....

John

"Lloyd" wrote in message
I had him kill filed until you started doing long quotes. so I had to
add sisna.com to my kill file so that if it is the references any
where it will be killed. 'john smith' is a troll and shold be ignored
so he doesnt get the attention he wants. it is like what Jesus said
to the Genesees that time about Gehenna and loose words.

Old July 30th 05, 04:16 PM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

John Wadd,
OK , here we go with the name calling.
I stated my opinion because I am a licensed amateur radio operator.
It looks like that makes one of us.
Since this is an amateur radio group and you are not a licensed amateur
radio operator, you are hereby kill filed on my computer.
Blow Away Johnny Wadd.

Ace - WH2T

"Dr.Ace - WH2T" wrote in message
John,
I am not sure what you are trying to communicate in your last post.
I think I was rather clear in mine.
As you can see, I have a callsign.
Ace- WH2T

"John Smith" wrote in message

SNIPPED

John

Old July 30th 05, 04:45 PM
John Smith

Dr. Pepper:

Ham license? Well, that makes one a glorified CB'er now doesn't it?

I realize you think a ham ticket is some great accomplishment, something with
signifies that individual has some mental acuity or powers above mere mortals.

All that is, is a damn hobby license, get a clue.

If you expect a ham license to demand some type of respect for its'
possessor--you are sorely mistaken. Some complete ignorant jerks possess these
things. Get a MS or doctorate in a science of math field, that is what you
really need...

That is all I was pointing out, and the fact you don't seem to have a clue to
those facts...

John

"Dr.Ace - WH2T" wrote in message
John,
I am not sure what you are trying to communicate in your last post.
I think I was rather clear in mine.
As you can see, I have a callsign.
Ace- WH2T

"John Smith" wrote in message