Old August 27th 05, 02:35 AM

I HEARD you laugh, you laughed
And laughed and laughed
And then you left,
But now you know I'm utterly mad

AND

They're coming to take me away,
Haha, they're coming to take me away,
Ho ho, hee hee, ha ha,
To the happy home with trees and flowers
And chirping birds and basket weavers
Who sit and smile and
Twiddle their thumbs and toes
And they're coming to take me away,
HAHAAAAAAAAA

I cooked your food,
I cleaned your house,
And this is how you pay me back
For all my kind unselfish loving deeds

HUH?

Well, you just wait,
I'll find you yet,
And when I do I'll TOS your
ISP, you rotten ****,

AND

(Roger foams at the mouth while crying.)

Old August 27th 05, 04:24 AM
Who's Your Daddy, BITCH?

Digital wrote:
They're Coming To Take Me Away

Remember when you ran away
And I got on my knees and begged you
Not to leave because I'd go beserk?
WELL,

You left me anyhow and
Then the days got worse and worse
And now you see I've gone completely
out of my mind

AND

They're coming to take me away,
Haha, they're coming to take me away,
Ho ho, hee hee, ha ha,
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they're coming to take me AWAY,
HA HAAAA

You thought it was a joke,
and so you LAUGHED, YOU LAUGHED!
When I had said that losing you
Would make me flip my lid,

RIGHT?

You know you laughed.
[...]

Classic. And very true.

Old August 27th 05, 06:15 AM
Digital

"Who's Your Daddy, BITCH?" wrote in message
ups.com...

Digital wrote:
[...]

Problem is that the cross-eyed intellectual midget cannot get it through

his inches thick Neanderthal skull that he is simply not wanted. Nobody has
a good word to offer on his behalf and all condemn his infantile
disposition.
It is little wonder that there are those who would take no small amount of
glee in seeing some sort of physical harm befall the little antisocial
urchin. It wouldn't be as if he was undeserving of reaping that which he has
sewn.

Old August 27th 05, 02:18 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

Digital wrote:
They're (****-poor effort flushed)

Typical Davies, he plagiarizes a whole song and changes a few lines,
though not very well, and even his line changes are as lame as he is. I
can see why you made D's and F's in school, tubby!

"LarDass" wrote in message

I will be having my birthday again this year on Wedensday. I will be
28. I think that if someone wanted to be real generous and send me
something nice, my address is good in QRZ.
It's tough living alone on days like your birthday. I mean, i am
depressed alot of the time. No one at the Church seems to care. So
where do i have to go? Listening to Prophet Stair and Hal Turner,
they comfort me. All i do is sit at the computer and read newsgroups
and read Hal's webpages. I've
tried going to a couple of country dance places, but none of gals would
have a dance with me. It seems every time I try to do something that
would be break away from this life of lonlyness always fails."

Old August 27th 05, 02:22 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

Another lonely Friday night for Lardass Davies THE 31 YEAR OLD VIRGIN
so he sockpuppets as
Who's Roger's BITCH? whined:

Cla {Faggot Lardass Davies felching himself)

Tell me Lardass, how can you suck your fat ass in and still slurp your
own asshole like that.

http://img276.echo.cx/img276/5125/pi...ydidiot2du.jpg

Old August 27th 05, 02:25 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

Digital aka Lardass Davies whined to himself:
[nothing of importance]

The fact is, you whined to the admin to have your daily asskickings
hidden away, Lardass! And you are a pussy. Find a new job yet, fired
pizza BOY? You're already behind on your rent for that filthy HUD
sectiuon 8 apartmnent in the ghetto of Athens, AL!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Old August 27th 05, 02:27 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

typo: "section"

[space for my little monkey with the red hat to dance with glee because
I made a typo and posted a correction for it.]

--
"Digital" shows not only is he too ****ing
stupid to correctly read a message header, he can't count to 5 in

Old August 27th 05, 05:00 PM
Drunken Walter Barstool

"Stagger Leechildraper" wrote in
message ups.com...

"LarDass" wrote in message

I will be having my birthday again this year on Wedensday. I will be
28. I think that if someone wanted to be real generous and send me
something nice, my address is good in QRZ.
It's tough living alone on days like your birthday. I mean, i am
depressed alot of the time. No one at the Church seems to care. So
where do i have to go? Listening to Prophet Stair and Hal Turner,
they comfort me. All i do is sit at the computer and read newsgroups
and read Hal's webpages. I've
tried going to a couple of country dance places, but none of gals would
have a dance with me. It seems every time I try to do something that
would be break away from this life of lonlyness always fails."

Tell 'em to try the local Greyhound bus stop in drag with
a pepperoni or a kiebassa rubber-banded to the inside of
his left pants leg like that retarded polly parrot used to do
in west memphis long ago with billy jerk.

ps: Check out 14.313 It's commin alive again!
Heard the kooky indian from Evansville and ole
blowhard Sid "I shot the penis from off a dog
at 100 yards" BLB on during the daylight hours of late
and on 3.947 on Sat night. Just like the good ole
days "B.H." - (Before Hollingsworth)

Old August 27th 05, 07:29 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

"LarDass" wrote in message

[...]

LOL! Lardass Lloyd has plenty of time to do that, since he got fired
from the ONLY job he was qualified to do, pizza delivery BOY!

ps: Check out 14.313 It's commin alive again!
Heard the kooky indian from Evansville and ole
blowhard Sid "I shot the penis from off a dog
at 100 yards" BLB on during the daylight hours of late
and on 3.947 on Sat night. Just like the good ole
days "B.H." - (Before Hollingsworth)

LOL! I'll check it out!

Old August 27th 05, 08:34 PM
Nomen Nescico

"Stagger Leechildraper" wrote in
message oups.com...

LOL! Lardass Lloyd has plenty of time to do that, since he got fired
from the ONLY job he was qualified to do, pizza delivery BOY!

Wishful thinking and denial on your part Roger. Lloyd is,
in fact, a district manager now, with a company vehicle.
Eat your heart out Welfare Boy, all hairy, with a secwet
masters degwee, retested twice by Riley due to malicious
qrm, and sent three FCC warning letters. Did you get
your antenna wires off the city sidewalk yet? or will
city code enforcement be issuing you a citation again?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil General 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil Policy 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Poor obese Nursie K4YZ Michael Coslo Policy 29 April 9th 05 11:50 PM
Lardass' Suicide attempts from before has left him more brain damaged! Weenie Wogie General 1 February 6th 05 09:31 PM