Old September 17th 05, 03:52 PM
Dumbass = Lloyd Davies

Default Poor Lardass Davies

Chat log
by Anonymous
Welcome
Admin has joined the chat.
[Admin] Hey fellas !!!
[TimeLord_Davies] Hello Admin
[Admin] Should I keep the chat room up for a few more days?
[TimeLord_Davies] lol
[Admin] You homosexuals need a place to play
[Admin] BOY
[TimeLord_Davies] i am not gay
[Your_Great_Hero,_Steve] Lloyd & I are not Faggots
[Admin] You're as queer as a 3 dollar bill
[Admin] you too steevo the pedo
[TimeLord_Davies] hell now
[Your_Great_Hero,_Steve] I got your Pedo swingin' right here, and NO,
you can't suck it
[Admin] BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR JEW GOD
[TimeLord_Davies] Jesus was not a JEW!
[Admin] was to
[TimeLord_Davies] nope
[Admin] and you're not a retard
[TimeLord_Davies] i am NOT A DAMN
RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Admin] Your mamma said you're smart so you are
[Your_Great_Hero,_Steve] Thanks for defending, me, Lloyd
[Admin] There are lots of pizza delivery BOYS that are super smart.
Just look at you.
[Your_Great_Hero,_Steve] You are a true Friend
[Admin] you guys should bump uglies
[Admin] FAGS
[TimeLord_Davies] i am not a BOY!
[TimeLord_Davies] I am a 31 year old MAN!
[Admin] You have a high school BOYS job, that makes you a BOY

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old September 25th 05, 07:23 AM
Wayne P. Muckleroy

Threads like this are somewhat amusing. I dread the day that I would ever
meet this Lloyd in person.

oups.com...

Old September 25th 05, 07:54 AM
Sammy Davies

"Wayne P. Muckleroy" wrote in message
. ..
Threads like this are somewhat amusing. I dread the day that I would ever
meet this Lloyd in person.

Dread instead the day that you would ever cross paths with Roger Wiseman.
He, for the most part, is the bane of this and other groups.
His mental capacity is not much better than that of a twelve year old with
developmental disabilities. This despite the fact that he is nearly a half
century old.

Old September 25th 05, 02:13 PM

Sammy Davies wrote:
"Wayne P. Muckleroy" wrote in message
. ..
Threads like this are somewhat amusing. I dread the day that I would ever
meet this Lloyd in person.

Dread

Cry Lardass, cry, you whiny ****! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Here you are at
almost 3 AM whining and crying.

Laying Waste to Frank Of Silliland's Silliness K4YZ Policy 454 September 18th 05 02:09 AM
"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil General 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil Policy 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Poor obese Nursie K4YZ Michael Coslo Policy 29 April 9th 05 11:50 PM