Old September 17th 05, 07:48 PM
Michael

Default Ts2000 service software

Anyone know where to find a copy of service software for a Kenwood ts2000?
I'm repairing one that was hit by lightning during one of our may storms
here in
Georgia this year, and it seems to be locked out of some modes.

Thanks

Old September 22nd 05, 02:01 PM
rocketeer

Michael,
If your a member of Yahoo egroups or you can join see:

rocketeer