Old October 5th 05, 06:34 PM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

DEROS wrote:

AB8MQ is hardly "light years" above anybody. He can barely see the light of
day from his psych ward.

He cleans out porta-potties for a living.
Old October 5th 05, 07:05 PM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

wrote in message
oups.com...

an_old_faggot wrote:
Wayne P. Muckleroy wrote:
When are you planning to learn basic writing and spelling skills?

when are you going to accept that the newsgruop isn't worth the effort
to proof read and such

Any old excuse will do, eh, retard?

esp when responding to porr little homophobe so broken up that anyone
he does like is allowed to even exist

I could care less how many assholes you sodomize and how many dicks you
suck, Marky. Slapping your ignorant ass around is entertainment. You
are about as insecure and defensive as it comes. Hopefully, you'll die
of AIDS real soon and make the world a better place.

LOL !

Old October 5th 05, 07:07 PM
an old friend

Dr.Ace - WH2T wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

an_old_faggot wrote:
Wayne P. Muckleroy wrote:
When are you planning to learn basic writing and spelling skills?

when are you going to accept that the newsgruop isn't worth the effort
to proof read and such

Any old excuse will do, eh, retard?

esp when responding to porr little homophobe so broken up that anyone
he does like is allowed to even exist

I could care less how many assholes you sodomize and how many dicks you
suck, Marky. Slapping your ignorant ass around is entertainment. You
are about as insecure and defensive as it comes. Hopefully, you'll die
of AIDS real soon and make the world a better place.

LOL !

a true reflaction of your socalled respect for other people

Old October 5th 05, 07:29 PM
Wayne P. Muckleroy

Wut tha Phukk iz A "reflaction?"

Let me guess: Perhaps, if I give someone a hard time and then, in return,
they give me the same amount of flack. If my guess is incorrect, please
educate me.

Wayne-
(KC8UIO)

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr.Ace - WH2T wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Old October 5th 05, 07:33 PM
an_old_friend

Wayne P. Muckleroy wrote:
Wut tha Phukk iz A "reflaction?"

Let me guess: Perhaps, if I give someone a hard time and then, in return,
they give me the same amount of flack. If my guess is incorrect, please
educate me.

wel it was a typo for relfection but i like your better

Wayne-
(KC8UIO)

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr.Ace - WH2T wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Old October 5th 05, 10:02 PM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr.Ace - WH2T wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

an_old_faggot wrote:
Wayne P. Muckleroy wrote:
When are you planning to learn basic writing and spelling skills?

when are you going to accept that the newsgruop isn't worth the effort
to proof read and such

Any old excuse will do, eh, retard?

esp when responding to porr little homophobe so broken up that anyone
he does like is allowed to even exist

I could care less how many assholes you sodomize and how many dicks you
suck, Marky. Slapping your ignorant ass around is entertainment. You
are about as insecure and defensive as it comes. Hopefully, you'll die
of AIDS real soon and make the world a better place.

LOL !

a true reflaction of your socalled respect for other people

Markie,
All I said was "LOL"
I have a sense of humor.

BTW my respect has to be earned, as far as I can tell you have done
absolutely nothing to merit my respect.
Contempt on the other hand is another story.
Also I am guessing "an old friend" must be your CB handle.
Still LOL .
Ace - WH2T

Old October 5th 05, 11:06 PM

Answering yourself again, Davies?

Old October 5th 05, 11:07 PM

A true representation of your lack of education.

Pecuniary Interest???? N9OGL General 63 September 9th 05 12:14 AM
Pecuniary Interest???? N9OGL Policy 67 September 9th 05 12:14 AM
K1MAN The crap has hit the fan. Dan/W4NTI Policy 11 June 21st 05 05:28 AM
Here's Your Answer, Todd.... K4YZ Policy 104 May 9th 05 09:43 AM
Pecuniary Interest FTIV Policy 7 January 19th 05 12:33 AM