Old October 7th 05, 08:09 PM

LOL at the fake pilot's license BOY who thinks everybody is Roger
Wiseman! Commander Buzzy the retard of all retards who thinks he has a
pilots's license.

Old October 7th 05, 08:14 PM

anon wrote:

Pls dont

Mongolloyd makes good sentences! Mongolloyd aka "anon" finally got his
G.E.D. several years after he flunked out of high school and that
didn't even stop him from Roger doesn't have a Master's from Devry,
dumbass Davies, but he has credit towards a Master's, but you can't
even get the ****ing story right. Devry doesn't offer Master's degrees,
dumbass! Roger went to a real college, unlike you. As always. Sounds
like your G.E.D. does you well, it gets you hired at those high paying
pizza delivery BOY "careers." BWHAHAHAHAHAHA..But you even got fired
(once again, you get fired quite often from jobs)from that and are
still way behind in your HUD apartment rent and bills.

Old October 8th 05, 04:28 AM
Not Lloyd

"anon" wrote in message

"Cmd Buzz Corey" wrote in message
m...

LOL at the Glendale, WV retard.

Pls dont LOL at the Roger. He has a correspondence Masters
Degree from DeVry and is currently doing his doctoral dissertation
on RMS voltage & negative SWR. DeVry says they dont award
graduate degrees earned via correspondence, but Roger insists they
do. You be the judge.

/,,.///,,./

Oh, Yeah? Roger sez they do.
Besides, he could care less.

Old October 8th 05, 04:58 AM
Not Lloyd

"Cmd Buzz Corey" wrote in message
Not Lloyd wrote:

This is a vain attempt to correct a commonly mis-spoken phrase.

Alrighty, for those of you out there who like to use the phrase I could

care
less, it's supposed to be I couldn't care less. "I could care less" means
that you actually do care, and the phrase itself holds very little meaning
because you can care less about anything you do already care about. It's
very ambiguous, and doesn't convey how much or how little you care about
something. Still following me? "I couldn't care less" means that you care

so
little about something, it's impossible to care even less about it. 99% of
the time, "I couldn't care less" is the phrase that's supposed to be used.
Get me? Good

Much too complicated for wogie to grasp. Must be those porta-pottie
fumes getting to him.

Not at all. Those fumes are pure Nirvana to wogie. He likes to call it
"nuance of ****".
He's even thinking of marketing it.

Old October 8th 05, 02:03 PM

Not Lloyd whined:

Oh, (IKYABWAI)

Tell us how knowledgeable you are about History again, Porky, you goo
gobbling moron.

Lloyd Asswipe proves is as ignorant of
history and
politics as he is in everything else when he "wrote" in message
"There are those call Liberty People "Nazis" What does supposed to
mean?
I thought a Nazi was a communist."

Old October 8th 05, 02:05 PM

Not Lloyd wrote:
nothing important

Lol at the 32 year old VIRGIN. He moved in with Ray Chason to have a
homosexual relationship.

Old October 8th 05, 02:08 PM

Not Lloyd wrote:

Much too complicated

Of course it is for you, dropout. How's that pizza BOY job search
going? Or did you alreeady get thrown out of your section 8 HUD public
housing in the ghettos of Athens?

--
Llllardasssssssss Lllllllllllllloyd, ill-educated Xtian, slobbered
how proud he was to have even a minimum wage job, even if his parents

Pecuniary Interest???? N9OGL General 63 September 9th 05 12:14 AM
Pecuniary Interest???? N9OGL Policy 67 September 9th 05 12:14 AM
K1MAN The crap has hit the fan. Dan/W4NTI Policy 11 June 21st 05 05:28 AM
Here's Your Answer, Todd.... K4YZ Policy 104 May 9th 05 09:43 AM
Pecuniary Interest FTIV Policy 7 January 19th 05 12:33 AM