Old October 6th 05, 01:49 PM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

Dee, One things sure. You will never please all the people in this NG.

If you snip you're a censor. If you don't snip someone will complain about
that too.
Ace - WH2T

"Dee Flint" wrote in message

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
Aw, c'mon Dee. I respect your point of view, but PLEASE LEARN HOW TO
SNIP.

Jim

Normally I'm the one that does do the snipping. In this case, it seemed
more appropriate to leave the posts intact.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old October 6th 05, 02:24 PM

Too bad your mother's tubes weren't "snipped" prior to your conception,
Marky.