Old December 29th 05, 05:26 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Orator For Decency

Default 2006 - The year that the RSCB goes bust?

The spreading stain of the M3/CB Fools' Licence scheme
has been allowed to contaminate Radio Hammery for
too long.

Now that the RSCB plays no part in licensing matters and
is little more than a money-hungry CBer's book publisher,
let's drive them out of business - if you haven't yet
resigned - then do so today _BEFORE_ your sub comes
up for renewal.

Don't forget - if you are one of the traditional _REAL_
Radio Hams - the RSCB is already taking you for
a sucker by using your hard-earned subscription
money to give free membership to the CBers
at the bottom end. If they're so eager to give
out free membership - let them have nothing
but non-paying members and then see how
long they can survive!

Show your disgust - resign today! Starve the
alien life form that is the gangrenous degeneration
of the M3/CB Fools' Licence scheme of its life-blood!

Old December 29th 05, 05:27 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
§|ª®T?ߪRt?@$t

SECONDED!!!

Old December 29th 05, 05:34 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
pointyhead

Orator For Decency wrote:

Show your disgust - resign today! Starve the
alien life form that is the gangrenous degeneration
of the M3/CB Fools' Licence scheme of its life-blood!

I am resigning. I refuse to pay the windie licker tax.

--
Proud Holder of Old Nick's Deputy First Class Badge
Old December 29th 05, 05:39 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
jim.gm4dhj

If I was a member I would resign.......

Old December 29th 05, 05:43 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Know Code

§|ª®T?ߪRt?@$t wrote:
SECONDED!!!

TURDED

--

I fully support the Know Code debate.
Loud is Good. It lets you trample over M3s and other undesirables.

Old December 29th 05, 05:55 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
zYYPK

"Orator For Decency" wrote:

The spreading stain of the M3/CB Fools' Licence scheme

i'm reminded of a posting some time ago....

- - - - - - - -

From: "Brian Reay"
Subject: Govt thinks AR will decline
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 20:15:08 +0100

One of our M3s has already decided the ARRL are a better deal.

If the RSGB has less members it has less income from members therefore less
money to spend salaries and on freebies (by which I mean 'jollys' to
meetings etc.). Unless, of course, these guys are cleverer than we think and
can do more with less ;-)

I may have missed something but it seems logical to me.

73

Brian
Old December 29th 05, 05:56 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Mike GW8IJT

"§|ª®T?ߪRt?@$t" wrote in message
SECONDED!!!

That makes two ****s.
Regards Mike.

--
"Remember that age and treachery will always triumph over youth and
ability" (David Brent).

Old December 29th 05, 07:07 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
DieSea

"§|ª®T?ߪRt?@$t" wrote in message
SECONDED!!!

One Prays to Nick

Will our prayers be answered Nick ??

Tox you know why I like them

:-(

DieSea

Old December 29th 05, 07:09 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an Old friend

why is this posted to the USA?

Old December 29th 05, 08:22 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Orator For Decency

Then clearly we must support the latest VIP "member"
of the RSCB and all do what he suggests.

Peter Kirby _WILL_ be pleased with his new lap dog!

From: "Brian Reay"
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 20:15:08 +0100

One of our M3s has already decided the ARRL are a better deal.
If the RSGB has less members it has less income from members therefore less
money to spend salaries and on freebies (by which I mean 'jollys' to
meetings etc.). Unless, of course, these guys are cleverer than we think and
can do more with less ;-)
I may have missed something but it seems logical to me.

2006 - Passport to World Band Radio + World Radio TV Handbook = Better Together ! RHF Shortwave 9 November 4th 05 03:20 AM
Antenna Ground redhat Antenna 26 June 13th 05 05:18 AM
Radio review of the year Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 January 2nd 05 06:48 PM
Dayton this year TK41C Boatanchors 5 June 1st 04 05:48 AM