Old May 22nd 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

Default get help

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am far more educated than you will ever be.

not according to your own admission

You and I prove it with every post. You butcher the english language.

which mean you are uneducated if therest is true it is shame

Formal education isn't everything. What's sad is that you probably finished
high school, yet cannot spell or form coherent sentances.

Of course you are a general in the Salvation Army.

nope I am Kentucky Colnel I opsose the existance of the salvation army

Another lie. You live in the north. I doubt you could point out Kentuky on a
map.
And what's wrong with the Salvation Army? They do a lot of good for the
community.

but you are still a cowrd hiding behind your keynoard huring insults
and making chaleanges but afraid to extend the honor of giving so much
as you name

Name the time and place and I'll be there puss.

Old May 22nd 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Dr.Death wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am far more educated than you will ever be.

not according to your own admission

You and I prove it with every post.

nope
You butcher the english language.

indeed I do

which mean you are uneducated if therest is true it is shame

Formal education isn't everything. What's sad is that you probably finished
high school, yet cannot spell or form coherent sentances.

lying again death

i just don't bother

Of course you are a general in the Salvation Army.

nope I am Kentucky Colnel I opsose the existance of the salvation army

Another lie.

nope
You live in the north.

so?
I doubt you could point out Kentuky on a
map.

that hardl alters the facts
And what's wrong with the Salvation Army?

that is truely a topic for another week
They do a lot of good for the
community.

not in my judgement

but you are still a cowrd hiding behind your keynoard huring insults
and making chaleanges but afraid to extend the honor of giving so much
as you name

Name the time and place and I'll be there puss.

noon houghton county courthouse 22 may

you need to be more carefull i your chalenges Dr

Old May 22nd 06, 02:33 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Billy Smith pegs the irony meter!

Dud bombed out in his IKYABWAI again when he whined:
oups.com...
"Billy Smith" aka Lardass Lloyd Austin Davies of 710 S. Clinton St.
#203 Athens, AL is a loser!

Poor Woger.

Poor Lardass, he was a no-show at Dalton hamfest and when Oris knocked
on his door he **** himslef and shreiked "leave me alone" in that
lisping high pitched girly voice of his.

"Dud" is such a perfect description of your life, fatass.

Old May 22nd 06, 05:41 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

wrote:
Dud bombed out in his IKYABWAI again when he whined:

get help

Old May 22nd 06, 08:28 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default STFU, fatass Markie!

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Dud bombed out in his IKYABWAI again when he whined:

get

STFU, fatass.

Old May 22nd 06, 08:34 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Dud bombed out in his IKYABWAI again when he whined:

get

STFU, fatass.

no
get help

Old May 23rd 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

Name the time and place and I'll be there puss.

noon houghton county courthouse 22 may

you need to be more carefull i your chalenges Dr

Your a chicken****, you know it takes longer than that to get there from
where I live. Be a little more realistic pussy.

Old May 23rd 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Dr.Death wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

Name the time and place and I'll be there puss.

noon houghton county courthouse 22 may

you need to be more carefull i your chalenges Dr

Your a chicken****,

no you were a clumsy fool

you know it takes longer than that to get there from
where I live.

geee as a point of fact I could have manged the reverse

Be a little more realistic pussy.

I am more realistic than you (which isn't syaing much)

you threaten you hide like a sneaking coward you lie all over the place

tell are all your othe r foed the level of fool you texpect me to be
allwoing you to set the rules of enagement?

get help