Old August 27th 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default FS: Old/New Hardware

I stumbled on to a hand full of old/new parts that I will never use which
consist of,

3 ea Millen 39005 universal joint couplings for 1/4 " shafts.

2 ea right angled geared drives that terminate with 2 1/2 " X 1/4"
shafts. I believe these to be National parts.

1 ea 5 & 3/4" X 1/8 " flex shaft (can bet cut to length) that has an
isolated coupling on each end that will accept 1/4 " shafts. I also believe
this to be National part.

These are quality items, probably 30 - 40 years old. I'll send any place in
the continental US for $20. Rob Mills