Old April 22nd 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
msg msg is offline

Default UAA2001 PLL SYNTHESIZER

Clint Sharp wrote:

snip
I'm looking for a pinout and/or data sheet of a old Motorola ic named

UAA2001

Is that really a Moto device? Sounds more like a TFK (telefunken) or
Philips device to me. Of course I could be wrong..

Check the first URL that I posted in reply to the O.P.; you will see
that this device is included in a 1986 Motorola Euro Master Selection
Guide.

Michael
Old April 23rd 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Hi Michael,
hi Clint,

honestly speaking, I'm not quite sure if this part is really from
Motorola, but it is mentioned in a "consumer and automotive application
note" from Motorola and many other well known mot. ic's are listed in
this note like the famous MC1350 if amp.

Markus
DL8MBY

Old April 23rd 08, 07:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

In message LJCdnZ4C7tnn_pPVnZ2dnUVZ_s_inZ2d@cpinternet, msg
writes
Check the first URL that I posted in reply to the O.P.; you will see
that this device is included in a 1986 Motorola Euro Master Selection
Guide.

Michael

You're right.. Hmm, Very old device though, and I'm trying to think
where I've seen them, could be in old Grundig or Philips television
tuners, might be worth searching around for some old television
schematics for the OP.
--
Clint Sharp