Old January 16th 05, 08:57 PM
Ed Price

"Airy R.Bean" wrote in message
Reg - I think that you need to be aware of Noedings
disparaging remarks about this NG that prompted my
critique of him.

You do not represent me in any way, BTW.

"Airy R.Bean" is not a false name, it is a pseudonym, and is
a practice to be commended to all who have dealings with
u.r.a because of the presence of several vicious and mentally
unstable characters who vent their CB spleens herein.

Spleens got vents?!

Ed
wb6wsn

Old January 16th 05, 09:12 PM
Airy R.Bean

"Venting of one's spleen" is an idiomatic expression
of the English-speaking world, but not, apparently
of Yankland.

Old January 16th 05, 09:15 PM
CW

You have a defective dictionary.

"Jock." wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 09:31:11 -0800, "CW" wrote:

Did you notice the word "amature" in the newsgroup title? You might want

consult a dictionary for the definition of that word.

Isn't in my dictionary.

Jock.

--

"The graveyards are full of indispensable men."
- Charles de Gaulle (1890-1970)

Old January 16th 05, 10:21 PM
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

Airy R.Bean wrote:

"Venting of one's spleen" is an idiomatic expression
of the English-speaking world, but not, apparently
of Yankland.

more likely an expression used on your planet, TheAnus, but not planet
Earth.
....(_!_)...

Old January 16th 05, 10:30 PM
Tim Wescott

Airy R.Bean wrote:

"Brian Reay" wrote in message

All signs of insecurity. If Gareth was sure of himself he could debate /
discuss at a technical level. I can't ever actually recall him doing this.
I'm sure there will be a name for his condition, probably even treatment.

So when are you going to stop?

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Old January 16th 05, 11:05 PM
Jock.

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:15:40 -0800, "CW" a cretinous
top-poster, wrote:

"Jock." wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 09:31:11 -0800, "CW" wrote:

Did you notice the word "amature" in the newsgroup title? You might want

consult a dictionary for the definition of that word.

Isn't in my dictionary.

You have a defective dictionary.

Really? Suppose you tell us what it means to save me looking
it up.

Jock.

--

"Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every
opinion now accepted was once eccentric."
Old January 16th 05, 11:34 PM
Cecil Moore

Jock. wrote:

"Brian Reay" wrote:
Well Richard, over the years I'm met many Americans (I am pleased to say).
I've always though they sought to do things well- even within their hobbies.
Clearly, you are the exception.

They are unerringly stupid - to a man.

Stupid enough to save Europe's posterior at least nthree
times in 100 years at tremendous cost and sacrifice.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old January 16th 05, 11:45 PM
Cecil Moore

Reg Edwards wrote:
Please accept an ordinary Englishman's apologies for the obnoxious behaviour
of a fellow human being ...

I don't know about that, Reg. He doesn't seem to be the same
species as you.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old January 17th 05, 01:38 AM
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

"Airy R.Bean, village idiot" retarded@**** wrote in message

You do not represent me in any way, BTW.

Thanks Beanie, that must be a great relief to him.

"Airy R.Bean" is not a false name, it is a pseudonym, and is
a practice to be commended to all who have dealings with
u.r.a because of the presence of several vicious and mentally
unstable characters who vent their CB spleens herein.

but since everyone here (with the possible exception of yourself) knows your
real name, that won't work.
The sock puppet you use is an anagram of another contributor, a person of
whom you appear insanely jealous.
Grow up Mr Evans, at nearly 54 years old you should know better.