Old June 13th 15, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.info

Default William M. (Bill) Pasternak, WA6ITF, SK

Sources including the ARRL are reporting that long-time Editor of
Amateur Radio Newsline Bill Pasternak, WA6ITF, died on June 11th
following a period of ill health. He was 73:

http://www.arrl.org/news/amateur-rad...rnak-wa6itf-sk

Bill was also a long-time participant on Usenet, mostly just reading in
recent years, sometimes incorporating worthwhile news items into
Newsline. The rec.radio.amateur.moderated and rec.radio.info moderation
teams were honored to relay Amateur Radio Newsline to the newsgroups
each week since 2007. Amateur Radio Newsline is the gold standard of
amateur radio news and information, and was the product of Bill's
considerable talent and contributions, along with those of his editorial
team. We offer Bill's family, friends, and co-editors/producers/
contributors of Newsline our condolences, and support in continuing this
valuable contribution to amateur radio.

73, Paul, K3FU

--
rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin