Old July 18th 16, 05:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default [KB6NU] Testimonial from a reader

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

Testimonial from a reader

One of the coolest things about writing my study guides is that I get great
e-mail from my readers. Heres one that arrived just a couple hours ago:

Hello, I wanted to drop you a quick line about your study guides. I found
them quite at random doing a web search. I used all three of the guides,
the free Tech study guide and the Kindle version of the General and Extra
Class study guides. I used them to study from for a few hours a day for
about a week and half. Yesterday, July 16, I planned on taking the tests
for all three elements, assuming I would pass each one to move to the next.
The guides actually gave me the confidence to know I would at least get to
the Extra test, but as it worked out, I passed all three elements. I even
got the highest score of the three examinees who too the Extra test. So,
thanks to your guides I have passed all three elements in one sitting, and
now I am just waiting on the FCC to issue my Amateur Extra license.
Thank you so much for the guides !!!
Chris

How cool is that? I cant guarantee that youll pass all three at a single
exam session, but they certainly will help you pass the test, whenever you
take it.

The post Testimonial from a reader appeared first on KB6NUs Ham Radio Blog.