Old December 9th 16, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default A reader wrote:The Pacific Rim is literally on fire, and Jim Stonesaid that reader is right.

plagiarizing that from jimstone.is ...Hey, y'all katz can go and read it yourself. Nobody is stopping you.
Old December 9th 16, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 8:16:04 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
plagiarizing that from jimstone.is ...Hey, y'all katz can go and read it yourself. Nobody is stopping you.

Plagiarizing Jim Stone ahgin, yeah you know. Blockbuster: Trump allowed a homeless black woman to stay in Trump Tower for eight years. ...That was real nice of Trump to do that. jimstone.is
Old December 9th 16, 04:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

On Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 8:16:04 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
plagiarizing that from jimstone.is ...Hey, y'all katz can go and read it yourself. Nobody is stopping you.

Plagiarizing Jim Stone ahgin, yeah you know. Blockbuster: Trump allowed a homeless black woman to stay in Trump Tower for eight years. ...That was real nice of Trump to do that. jimstone.is

It seems this story has been making the rounds. A comment on one of the
stories says:

"Too bad that is Columbus Circle right out her window, which is West of
Central Park, whereas Trump Tower is south of Central Park. If she had
a better camera, you could probably SEE Trump Tower in the video."

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/30640/61/

I don't know anything about that area. Is it true that the video could
not have been taken from a room in TRUMP tower?

I find this story hard to believe on it's face. Why would the police
call TRUMP directly? Does TRUMP actually personally respond to calls
about squatters found on his many properties or does he delegate that to
the building security people he's hired for that purpose?

Also, New York City has a large social service infrastructure. If she
actually was getting help from TRUMP, including 3 room service meals a
day and flowers every week, why didn't TRUMP, or anyone else, get her
REAL help, perhaps treatment for drug addiction or mental illness?
Old December 9th 16, 06:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 11:53:03 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

This is NOT the Trump Tower (which is on 5TH Avenue).
Old December 9th 16, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

The 'news', both real news and the fake news is set in stone nowadays. Nobody knows which end is up, or which end is down. Nobody knows what is real or what is fake. It is a screwed up World we live in, the non-human Animals didn't screw up the World, humans did. I Vote for the non-human Animals.

It pays to pay attention to details:

I met her in a club down in old Soho
Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola
C O L A cola
She walked up to me and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola
L O L A Lola la-la-la-la Lola

Well I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola
Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walk like a woman but talk like a man
Oh my Lola la-la-la-la Lola la-la-la-la Lola ,,,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU

Old December 10th 16, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, December 9, 2016 at 6:59:47 PM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
wrote:

This is NOT the Trump Tower (which is on 5TH Avenue).

True. But a bit of googling shows that the view from the window has a
distinctive crosshatch on the walkway across the street. It looks to me
like it's right by the USS Maine National Monument across from Columbus
Circle.

The view from the window seems to be from the TRUMP International
Hotel & Tower at 1 Central Park West.

So the view past the curtain does show that the story likely was told
from inside one of hotels with TRUMP's name on it.

I believe I would recknize Trump Tower, even though I have never been to New England before, Thank God. Trump Tower has a slew of corners on at least one of the tall verticle corner of Trump Tower.
www.tomatobubble.com (Recent Update) NY Times jew complained of ''We Whites'' ...Youtube Solar Composting Toilet by Solar Cabin. I Likes that, old home boy is pretty smart.. ,,,I've gottt a cabbbin (mansion) just over the hillllll top, (yes, I have) and someday babbbyy,,,,
Old December 10th 16, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

[...]

Trump Tower with the corners in one corner ...That it? Say cuzz, you know why the guy built his house round?
Old December 10th 16, 08:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

[...]

Trump Tower is located in Manhattan. It is NOT part of New England .
Old December 10th 16, 11:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

On Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 8:16:04 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
plagiarizing that from jimstone.is ...Hey, y'all katz can go and read it yourself. Nobody is stopping you.

Plagiarizing Jim Stone ahgin, yeah you know. Blockbuster: Trump allowed a homeless black woman to stay in Trump Tower for eight years. ...That was real nice of Trump to do that. jimstone.is

CONFIRMED! -- FAKE NEWS!!

"There is no validity to the video,¡ said Jennifer Rodstrom, a
spokeswoman for Trump Hotels, who answered a BuzzFeed News request sent
to a transition team spokesperson. ´The woman depicted is not our
guest.¡"

https://www.buzzfeed.com/salvadorher...D8G#.kpGe95Y8W

So, buzzfeed actually had the good sense to call someone in the TRUMP
orginization before running the story?? WHAT A WACKY THOUGHT!!!

Every one from Paul Joseph Watson to Alex Jones to Jim Stone to every
other dimwit who ran this HOAX without trying to make an easy
confirmation should hang their heads in shame.

Maybe Alex Jones is a little less of a dimwit. Before I watched the
youtube video I endured an ad for his AlexaJones water filters.

O.T. CW reader if you want one. [email protected] Shortwave 1 February 16th 08 05:29 AM
PC CW Reader r Boatanchors 6 November 21st 05 01:21 AM
CW reader Jim General 5 October 6th 05 01:19 AM
WTB:AEA MBA Reader Steve Equipment 2 November 6th 03 02:07 AM
WTB:AEA MBA Reader Steve Equipment 0 November 6th 03 02:01 AM