Old September 8th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Attn: OCD Marky and Screaming Steve

Would the two of you PLEASE consider getting on 14.313
live some weekend morning or afternoon? The good ole boys
freq. JUST AIN'T THE SAME since Dumbass Donnie signed
off of ham radio for good some Months ago and the "Kind Jewish
Indian" finally left the "GOMER Club" (see below) and finally
made it to a comfy room in the Alzheimer's Ward of the local
rest home.

I am VERY sure that the both of you and your
RRAP/RRAM/RRSW entorage would be a
welcome act on the 14.313 stage, where you can
all join the ranks of past RF Clowns like FZ, MUJ
PZT, OTK,OKA, NX-Tango and many other
now enshrined in the FCC Hall of Fame.

WHY NOT CONSIDER IT BOYS?
YOU'D BE THE TOP LIVE COMEDY
SHOW ON ALL OF HAM RADIO!

----------

Terms you may want to remember:

GOMER - "Get Out of My Emergency Room!. An acronym
used by the medical workers who frequent AT to refer to
people (usually old) who are on the verge of an inevitable
death and who cling to life by making entirely too much
fruitless use of the services of the medical professions.

Fap - Onomatopoeia for masturbation. Most often used
in the context of masturbating over someone else's misfortune.
Potential SRs (XYL's) can also be described as "fap-worthy".

Grogan - Turd.

Pinch a loaf - To use the anal sphincter to break an overly
long Grogan in two as it emerges, thus causing the lower
half to fall off into the bowl.

Peckerwood - An inversion of woodpecker, is also used
but usually only with negative connotations. It was coined
in the 19th century by Southern blacks to describe poor
whites. They considered them loud and troublesome like
the bird, often with red hair like the woodpecker's head
plumes. This word is still widely used by Southern
blacks to refer to Southern whites.

Old September 8th 06, 10:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Attn: Broccoli ####er

Rev. Broccoli Farter wrote:
Would the two of you PLEASE consider getting on 14.313...(SNIP)

Several probelms there, fatboy.

First of all Morkie's not licensed to go there. He's already got
enough law looking over his shoulder I doubt he'd risk going bootleg on
frequencies he's not licensed for and add a federal violation to the
pile.

Secondly, I wouldn't want him there...The notorious reputation of
the frequency notwithstanding, I don't want him on 11 meters, let alone
an Amateur allocation, trash-talking frequencies aside.

Lastly, there would be some expectation of Morkie acting at least
marginally adult-like, and to tell you the truth, I like my odds on the
Power Ball and Mega Millions a lot better.

So sit back, engage your kill filter, and have a nice day.

Or don't...I don't care.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 8th 06, 01:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

K4YZ wrote:
Rev. Broccoli Farter wrote:
Would the two of you PLEASE consider getting on 14.313...(SNIP)

Several probelms there, fatboy.

First of all Morkie's not licensed to go there. He's already got
enough law looking over his shoulder I doubt he'd risk going bootleg on
frequencies he's not licensed for and add a federal violation to the
pile.

Marky has already admitted talking to unlicensed stations. He probably
bootlegs on HF, too.

Secondly, I wouldn't want him there...The notorious reputation of
the frequency notwithstanding, I don't want him on 11 meters, let alone
an Amateur allocation, trash-talking frequencies aside.

BWHAHAHAHA

Lastly, there would be some expectation of Morkie acting at least
marginally adult-like, and to tell you the truth, I like my odds on the
Power Ball and Mega Millions a lot better.

So sit back, engage your kill filter, and have a nice day.

Or don't...I don't care.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old September 8th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default 14.313

I also remember those fine days and have about 1 hour of recordings
from that by-gone era that I would be willing to burn on a cd. It has
everything from W4NTI going nuts to NR5T, FZ, and a bit where someone
tells "brother John" how much he loves God. It will bring tears to
your eyes.
wrote:
On 8 Sep 2006 02:44:02 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

Rev. Broccoli Farter wrote:
Would the two of you PLEASE consider getting on 14.313...(SNIP)

Several probelms there, fatboy.

is everyone you don't like fat Steve?
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old September 9th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Len Len is offline

there are many recordings of you as well David, none very
complimentary,,,,, you were a well known agitator on 313

oups.com...