Old November 5th 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Tell your 4 imaginary lawyers, idiot

Sweet Sugir wrote:
"Karla" wrote in message ...

You wish. You respond to our blankverse too.

Great name-calling trolls, karla!!!!

What about your apology for calling me a thief???
If you don't, it is a constant question.

Kinda like mikey the ghetto-idiot.

Ask your 4 imaginary lawyers if it is a crime
to call a FAT-moron for what she is.

You are obese, right karla... ????

Please provide proof of your obesity..

It isn't a crime to call fat idiots fat...????

(the idiot/moron part is just my opinion)

Tell your imaginary lawyers that I think you are
an Obese idiot. KAY?

AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)

this looks like markie's crap

Old November 5th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

this looks like markie's crap

Imaginary lawyers???

Naw, that would be Robesin. And imaginary lawsuits....

Old November 5th 06, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

this looks like markie's crap

Imaginary lawyers???

Naw, that would be Robesin. And imaginary lawsuits....

It's Tommy Bishop of r.a.p.
He's just another ten-four-hundred.
Ten-four?

--
-------(m+
~/)_|
Old November 5th 06, 06:56 PM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Dennis M. Hammes said:

this looks like markie's crap

Imaginary lawyers???

Naw, that would be Robesin. And imaginary lawsuits....

It's Tommy Bishop of r.a.p.
He's just another ten-four-hundred.
Ten-four?

Not of; infesting.

--
Cm~

Old November 6th 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

MorkTheDork@kb9rqz.(a)nal(p)utz(r)egurgitating(s)l ime wrote:
On 4 Nov 2006 18:30:22 -0800, wrote:

wrote:

this looks like markie's crap

Imaginary lawyers???

Naw, that would be Robesin. And imaginary lawsuits....

and imaginary filing and...

10months 6 days and counting

You have THAT many toes, Morkie?

Or are you counting the hairs on your "wifes" back?

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 5th 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message ps.com...

this looks like markie's crap

Who cares... Who's markie?

Old November 6th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 20:28:35 -0800, "Sweet Sugir"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

this looks like markie's crap

Who cares... Who's markie?

I think I am My name is mark and the juveslike to think calling me
markie is some sort of major insult

Markie, you forgot to tell'em you won the Busted Urinal award.

SC
Old November 6th 06, 04:00 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Slow Code said:

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 20:28:35 -0800, "Sweet Sugir"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

this looks like markie's crap

Who cares... Who's markie?

I think I am My name is mark and the juveslike to think calling me
markie is some sort of major insult

Markie, you forgot to tell'em you won the Busted Urinal award.

SC

Coincidentally, so has Tom Bishop aka Sweet Sugir.

http://www.netcabal.com/auk/kookle.php?search=Bishop

--
Cm~

Old November 7th 06, 12:58 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Barbara's Cat wrote in
:

Slow Code said:

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 20:28:35 -0800, "Sweet Sugir"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

this looks like markie's crap

Who cares... Who's markie?
I think I am My name is mark and the juveslike to think calling me
markie is some sort of major insult

Markie, you forgot to tell'em you won the Busted Urinal award.

SC

Coincidentally, so has Tom Bishop aka Sweet Sugir.

That explains why they seem to get along with each other. Birds of a
feather.

SC
Old November 7th 06, 01:51 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Slow Code" wrote in message ink.net...

That explains why they seem to get along with each other. Birds of a
feather.

burp-fart-slowly

Can you follow?