Old November 7th 06, 12:58 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Tell your 4 imaginary lawyers, idiot

Barbara's Cat wrote in
:

Slow Code said:

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 20:28:35 -0800, "Sweet Sugir"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

this looks like markie's crap

Who cares... Who's markie?
I think I am My name is mark and the juveslike to think calling me
markie is some sort of major insult

Markie, you forgot to tell'em you won the Busted Urinal award.

SC

Coincidentally, so has Tom Bishop aka Sweet Sugir.

That explains why they seem to get along with each other. Birds of a
feather.

SC
Old November 7th 06, 01:51 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Slow Code" wrote in message ink.net...

That explains why they seem to get along with each other. Birds of a
feather.

burp-fart-slowly

Can you follow?

AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)

Old November 7th 06, 08:50 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Slow Code wrote:

Barbara's Cat wrote in
:

Slow Code said:

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 20:28:35 -0800, "Sweet Sugir"
wrote:

wrote in message
egroups.com...

this looks like markie's crap

Who cares... Who's markie?

I think I am My name is mark and the juveslike to think calling me
markie is some sort of major insult

Markie, you forgot to tell'em you won the Busted Urinal award.

SC

Coincidentally, so has Tom Bishop aka Sweet Sugir.

That explains why they seem to get along with each other. Birds of a
feather.

SC

Birds of a father.
(We're still trying to figure out what species their Mommy was.)

--
-------(m+
~/)_|
Old November 7th 06, 12:06 PM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Slow Code said:

Barbara's Cat wrote in
:

Slow Code said:

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

this looks like markie's crap

Who cares... Who's markie?
I think I am My name is mark and the juveslike to think calling me
markie is some sort of major insult

Markie, you forgot to tell'em you won the Busted Urinal award.

SC

Coincidentally, so has Tom Bishop aka Sweet Sugir.

That explains why they seem to get along with each other. Birds of a
feather.

More "mice of a squeak", i.e.,
Markie Mouse and Mousy Bishop.

--
Cm~

Old November 8th 06, 12:22 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Hail Eris! On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 23:00:50 -0500, Barbara's Cat jabbered
inanely:
Slow Code said:
Mark in the Dark, wrote:
On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 20:28:35 -0800, "Sweet Sugir" wrote:
wrote...

this looks like markie's crap

Who cares... Who's markie?

I think I am My name is mark and the juveslike to think calling me
markie is some sort of major insult

Markie, you forgot to tell'em you won the Busted Urinal award.

SC

Coincidentally, so has Tom Bishop aka Sweet Sugir.

http://www.netcabal.com/auk/kookle.php?search=Bishop

Slow Code's hallucinating. Mark won the *Golden Killfile*, not the
Busted Urinal. No one in rec.radio.* has won the BU, at least not
lately.

--
Shon'ai COOSN-029-06-71069
"I was told there would be cookies."

"If you don't have pedicures AT LEAST every two weeks, don't talk to me.
If you don't floss every night and morning and brush at least twice a
day, don't talk to me. If you don't spend money on you hair and get
great cuts and color, don't talk to me. If you are heavy, don't talk to
me. If you don't shower every morning and take a nice bubble bath every
night, don't talk to me. If you don't have a loved one in your arms,
don't talk to me. If you don't keep an immaculate house, don't talk to
me. If you don't work, don't talk to me." -- Clearly, Martha Vandella
never wants to talk to me, which is for the best, really.
MID: . com

Old November 8th 06, 12:34 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Text Medium No. 5" wrote in
news ..meow.flonk.mockery.demon.not.really.leola:

Slow Code said:
Mark in the Dark, wrote:
On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 20:28:35 -0800, "Sweet Sugir" wrote:
wrote...

this looks like markie's crap

Who cares... Who's markie?

I think I am My name is mark and the juveslike to think calling me
markie is some sort of major insult

Markie, you forgot to tell'em you won the Busted Urinal award.

SC

Coincidentally, so has Tom Bishop aka Sweet Sugir.

http://www.netcabal.com/auk/kookle.php?search=Bishop

Slow Code's hallucinating. Mark won the *Golden Killfile*, not the
Busted Urinal. No one in rec.radio.* has won the BU, at least not
lately.

You're right, I stand corrected.

Hey Markie, Sorry,
That was the first mistake I ever made on usenet.

You can keep trying for the busted urinal. Good luck.

SC
Old November 8th 06, 01:11 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"Slow Code" wrote in message k.net...

Hey Markie, Sorry,
That was the first mistake I ever made on usenet.

Fat-karla has 4 imaginary lawyers, heh...

Too slow for a moron like you?

I bet finding your hands with both asses takes time.

Old November 8th 06, 01:40 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Slow Code said:
Mark in the Dark, wrote:
On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 20:28:35 -0800, "Sweet Sugir" wrote:
wrote...

this looks like markie's crap

Who cares... Who's markie?

I think I am My name is mark and the juveslike to think calling me
markie is some sort of major insult

Markie, you forgot to tell'em you won the Busted Urinal award.

SC

Coincidentally, so has Tom Bishop aka Sweet Sugir.

http://www.netcabal.com/auk/kookle.php?search=Bishop

Slow Code's hallucinating. Mark won the *Golden Killfile*, not the
Busted Urinal. No one in rec.radio.* has won the BU, at least not
lately.

I didn't bother checking Markie's marks in the world,
but from the crossposts I have seen in a.a.p.c/r.a.p,
I saw no reason to doubt Slow Code's comment.

--
Cm~

Old November 8th 06, 05:27 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 20:40:59 -0500, Barbara's Cat sat in thee Comfee
Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
Slow Code said:
Mark in the Dark, wrote:
On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 20:28:35 -0800, "Sweet Sugir" wrote:
wrote...

this looks like markie's crap

Who cares... Who's markie?

I think I am My name is mark and the juveslike to think calling me
markie is some sort of major insult

Markie, you forgot to tell'em you won the Busted Urinal award.

SC

Coincidentally, so has Tom Bishop aka Sweet Sugir.

http://www.netcabal.com/auk/kookle.php?search=Bishop

Slow Code's hallucinating. Mark won the *Golden Killfile*, not the
Busted Urinal. No one in rec.radio.* has won the BU, at least not
lately.

I didn't bother checking Markie's marks in the world, but from the
crossposts I have seen in a.a.p.c/r.a.p, I saw no reason to doubt Slow
Code's comment.

Mark's too boring a k00k for any other awards. Now, Slow Code, OTOH,
looks good for several, including BU, teh Bartlo, and possibly KotM.

Hail Eris!
Demon Prince of Absurdity

"And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
emailer.net

The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks

"They thought I was fair game. I was an instrument of purpose to achieve
their desires and not 100 percent real and ALSO that they had me by the
short curlies because I thought that the world revolved around them and
therefore I think that I am fair game and rightly so. If they want to
play dirty, I get to too. It's not a one-way street. I will use the
physcial strength that I have over them, my superior 5'7-3/4" height
advantage, the boxing moves I paid to learn, the suprise of pussyfooting
up to them with their back to me in a public place 18 1/2 years after
the fact and thus not only do will they not know that I am but a pica's
distance away from them, but that I even exist on earth." -- Chris Tsao
is secretly John Wentzky's psychic twin. MID:
.com

Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:

Old November 8th 06, 10:59 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Slow Code said:

Mark in the Dark, wrote:

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 20:28:35 -0800, "Sweet Sugir" wrote:

wrote...

this looks like markie's crap

Who cares... Who's markie?

I think I am My name is mark and the juveslike to think calling me
markie is some sort of major insult

Markie, you forgot to tell'em you won the Busted Urinal award.

SC

Coincidentally, so has Tom Bishop aka Sweet Sugir.

http://www.netcabal.com/auk/kookle.php?search=Bishop

Slow Code's hallucinating. Mark won the *Golden Killfile*, not the
Busted Urinal. No one in rec.radio.* has won the BU, at least not
lately.

I don't follow these things well, but the *Golden Killfile* may have
been the Bishop's first award.
I know that he /has/ it, tucked somewhere dark and moist...

--
~/)_|