Old November 6th 06, 08:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Let's See If Monitoring Times Prints A Retraction

Dear Mr Zeller,

You mention N9OGL's operations on 13mHz as being legitimate Part 15
operations.

May I respectfully suggest that you surf some of his USENET
postings wherein he has been publishing his use of 25, 50 and even 100
watts for his "Part 15" station?

SAMPLE:

From: "N9OGL"
Newsgroups:
rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,al t.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave
Subject: Omega One Radio is back on the air
Date: 3 Nov 2006 11:13:46 -0800

Omega One Radio is back on the air, on 13.556.00 MHz LSB, with a power
output of 100 watts.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONBE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB

He's suggesting that he's putting that amount of power into
dipoles yet maintaining Part 15 field strength restrictions.

If his operation is "Part 15 legal", then that means that over 50%
of the folks on the Amateur bands are not using their Amateur licenses.

73

Steven J Robeson, LPN
151 12th Avenue Northwest
Winchester, TN 37398

Old November 6th 06, 09:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6 Nov 2006 00:59:34 -0800, wrote:
Dear Mr Zeller,
[STOMP!]

Dear Fool,

You don't seem to know that George Zeller is my uncle. He wont do nothing
at all BITCHWHORE!!!!

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA!!!!
Old November 6th 06, 12:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

N9OGL humiliated himself and his alleged author uncle with:
On 6 Nov 2006 02:39:47 -0800, K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
On 6 Nov 2006 00:59:34 -0800, wrote:
Dear Mr Zeller,
[STOMP!]

Dear Fool,

You don't seem to know that George Zeller is my uncle. He wont do nothing
at all ##########!!!!

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA!!!!

Then I guess we can just save this letter and send it to the
Editorial Staff at Monitoring Times, Toiddie.

I bet your "uncle" isn't about to compromise his editorial
reputation on your illegal operations.

What I find even more interesting is that you don't even try to
hide the illegal nature of "Omega One" anymore.

That's because it ISN'T illegal FOOL! It legal part 95 transmitter
and field strenth meter prove it!

Part 95?...You call ME a fool...?!?!?

IDIOT!

Or is this yet another Freudian slip? Got one of those "export
CB's" to use as the exciter for your illegal broadcast station,
mudlump?

When you own GR 2409A meter that cost $5,000 new then you can talk.

I can talk right now.

I have YOUR words telling us how you're using power levels in
quantum leaps above what Part 15 is allowed to run, and into antennas
that will more than effectively radiate those power levels at field
strengths in excess of the aforementioned Part 15.

But then you dont know #### about
the law so STFU before I file complain against you for harassment.

Be my guest, Toiddie. I'll just attach all the copies of your
profanities, threats, and your bragging of violation of federal law,
especially Part 15.

Have a nice day, mudlump. Sober up before you try to come back in
here you little brat. Then you can tell us more about your threats of
harrassment allegations and your author uncles.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 6th 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Blow it out you POOPCHUTE on Saturday you kooky kike.

Old November 6th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default slowcode crapathon coninues

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL humiliated himself and his alleged author uncle with:

more from the cyber vandal and this started as Policy thread but stev
has to expand on everything he says about his many foes

Old November 6th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

N9OGL wrote:
On 6 Nov 2006 00:59:34 -0800, wrote:
Dear Mr Zeller,
[STOMP!]

Dear Fool,

You don't seem to know that George Zeller is my uncle. He wont do nothing
at all BITCHWHORE!!!!

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA!!!!

FAKE!!!

Fixed Loop On-a-Roof - Great for Monitoring that Hard-to-Get AM/MW Radio Station RHF Shortwave 15 May 12th 06 07:20 AM
Monitoring UFOs Dee Throat Scanner 3 May 25th 04 10:35 PM
MilAir Monitoring from KeyWest - Lots of Comms! GeorgeF Scanner 1 May 13th 04 09:37 PM
FS 7 years of back issues to monitoring times magazine Al Ciesynski Scanner 0 March 2nd 04 01:21 AM
Monitoring Times Trunk Freqs for Florida are Wrong? N8KDV Scanner 0 August 20th 03 10:25 PM