Old December 12th 06, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 12 Dec 2006 11:37:30 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:

stop the cyber vadnalism stop the lies and apologize for your filth

No vandalism.

No lies.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 12th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

MorkThe wrote:
On 12 Dec 2006 11:41:19 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:

stop your vandalism

apoligize for your filths start telling the truth about people

There's no filth.

The truth is you're a dork that acts like Mork.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 13th 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On 13 Dec 2006 03:47:24 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:

cyber vandalism

Nope.

stve until you final stop your vandalizing of every post you get no
real response unles I see on the first screenfull or so that it suits
me to respond to

There's a blatant lie.

I posted a spot-on strictly policy issue and you immediately
trashed it with your excrement posts.

In other words, you inhibited the RIGHTS of others who may have
been interested in discussing that but will now probably not be able to
since they won't open Morkie-related posts.

I don't blame them, but YOU interfered with THEIR ability to read
and make a choice of their own.

esp when you post 40 plus pieces of ####

The #### is yours, Morkie.

and apoloze for your lies that I have eaten your ####

I never said you did, Morkie.

and stop tryiing to claim that you are dispruting the NG as you have
been for the past 8 years

I've not once claimed to be disrupting the NG, Morkie.

However you HAVE been disrupting it for the very reasons I cited
above.

and stop your desperate effort to conceal your lies about claiming
that are you not responible for the state of the NG

I'm not.

You are.

Everytime YOU see a post that I have responded to and then trash it
with your "excrement" subject lines or crosspostings to unrelated NGs,
you ARE the cause of the disruptions.

So far, every single thread except one has your greasy thumb on it.

stop your ciminal acts

There's nothing criminal about calling a dork a dork, Mork.

no it is criminal to stakl and harras people with libel

I'm not stalking you, Morkie.

yes you are

Nope.

Your participation in this forum is voluntary.

By it's unmoderated nature you must accept that anything you say
is subject to comment or criticism by anyone who cares to respond.

If you don't like it, you have one of several options:

(1) Consider why it is your posts are being responded to in the
manner they are, and survey your own comments and reactions and correct
your responses accordingly.

(2) Stop responding to posters you don't like or who criticize
you. Unfortunaely for you, that leaves Brain, Toiddie and
Lennie...Don't know what you'll do about that.

(3) Leave. I don't see that happening, however, since all you
ahve to do with your life is play on the computer all day waiting for
the state to get the checks out.

(4) Suck it up and take it like a man. But I don't see that
happening either since you are a career complainer and whiner.

You're a willing and voluntary participant in this open forum.

so ?

Read above. In most states it's refered to an "Mutual Voluntary
Combat", or words to that effect.

YOU are the one doing the harrassing with you "excrement" subject
lines.

not when you keep lying and claiming you are being misquoted

I am.

You keep insisting that I claimed we had sex or that I claim that
you consume my excrement. I never said those words. You even keep
reposting my very words yet are too incompetent in English to
understand them.

stop it and apoligize

You do not have the power to TELL me to do anything, fatboy.

sure I do

what I lack to power to enforce it

Nope to neither.

you can't tell the truth about anything Robeson

Sure I do...every day.

Steve, K4YZ

More Morkie Mularkie...And He Provides Own Evidence of His Own Misquoting K4YZ Policy 4 December 14th 06 12:35 PM
More Morkie Mularkie K4YZ Policy 0 December 1st 06 09:29 AM
More Morkie Mularkie [email protected] Policy 0 November 30th 06 11:22 AM
More Morkie Mularkie [email protected] Policy 0 November 30th 06 11:13 AM
More Morkie Mularkie...And KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY! K4YZ Policy 1 September 26th 06 01:17 PM