Old December 21st 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default START HERE, MORKIE

Well, fatboy, it's been a fun four hours but I have to go out and
do some of the things that you claim I don't have to do...

As you look at all the pages of stuff that I KNOW you're going to
want to try and hide, just remember this...THIS message is the one I
generated new...All of those other posts are in DIRECT RESPONSE to all
those "nu thrads" that you generated the other night.

Next time you go spitting them out like that you might like to ask
yourself if you're as ready to have to respond to all of them too. I
can retask every single one if you want, but hey, it's YOUR workday,
fatboy...I get to play for the rest of the day.

And by the way...Why are you so afraid of that Christmas
message...?!?!?

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 21st 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

At least I know what it's like to lick my excrement off another mans
genitals.

Thirty Helpful Hints For KB9RQZ and His New Found Voice Priviledges (With Thanks AND Apologies To Slow Code...) [email protected] Policy 4 December 21st 06 02:48 PM
A Wakeup Call for Morkie K4YZ Policy 4 December 17th 06 04:33 PM
More Morkie Mularkie [email protected] Policy 0 November 30th 06 11:22 AM
More Morkie Mularkie...And KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY! K4YZ Policy 1 September 26th 06 01:17 PM
More Morkie Misquoting Mayhem K4YZ Policy 0 September 7th 06 09:39 AM