Old January 20th 07, 07:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default People who aren't on RRAP

From: Dave Heil on Fri, Jan 19 2007 4:26 pm

wrote:

It's been the style of the morsemen on this newsgroup...

There's no such thing as "morsemen", Len.

Then YOU "don't exist" morseman Heil. :-)

That's incorrect, Len.

...to belittle, denigrate, enage in prissy little pedantic diatribes...

It is amazing that those very words fit your own style, Leonard.

Awwww...feeling snarly again, Colonel Klunk? :-)

Are you? You are the one who wrote the words "belittle, denigate,
'enage' in prissy little pedantic diatribes". Did you feel snarly when
you wrote them, Foghorn?

Oh, my, you still can't lose your arrogant sneering,
can you?

Do you believe that you can see me, Windy?

Maybe you dislike being a little red-hatted monkey
dancing for organ grinder Miccolis? You want to
"grind his organ," do you? :-)

You're still an old horse's patoot, Leonid.

...over
words that do not fit in the code-tested amateur extra
"expertise" opinions on What Is Good For [US] Amateur Radio.

You have lots of opinions on what is good for amateur radio.

No, Herr Robust, I've been advocating subjects
concerning GETTING INTO US amateur radio. GETTING
INTO. As in the TESTS necessary for GETTING INTO it.

You aren't getting into squat, crusty OT.

That change of law (regulations) is about to be
realized about the middle of next week (if we can
believe the 'insiders' at the ARRL - Chris Imlay
and his partners/staff probably).

Miffed that the ARRL seems to know something that you didn't know?

You've never in your life had an amateur radio license.

RIIIIIGHT!!! My, my, aren't you so schmardtt!

I'm pretty sharp, Len. I have you road mapped.

Must have taken your poor little 16 synapses
all day to calculate that!

It took little time to think of it and little time to type it. It is as
accurate as it was the first time I wrote it.

Oh, but wait...you were BORN with an amateur radio
license?

No, Len, I wasn't born with an amateur radio license. I obtained my
first one at age 14. Maybe you can use your clout as self-appointed
advocate for something or other to have amateur radio licenses issued at
birth.

Don't tell us you did the "USAF thing"
and "never went to school" on that?

Pretty close to being accurate, Leonora. I never went to classes to
obtain any amateur radio license. It was all done by self-study.
That's the way it was with my USAF training. I was awarded a 3-level
skill code right out of basic training and received my 5-level through OJT.

Last I looked, absolutely NOBODY was born with a
ham radio license.

As they say in the Guiness commercials, brilliant!

Everyone who has an amateur
radio license NEVER HAD ONE IN THEIR LIFE before
the were granted one! Really.

How old are you, Leonard? How long do you expect to live?

Funny thing, Herr Robust Oberst, but NOBODY AT THE
FCC IS *REQUIRED* TO HAVE AN AMATEUR RADIO LICENSE!

You aren't employed by the FCC. Not everyone who works at the FCC is
doing work related to amateur radio. Those who do work in areas
relating to amateur radio are paid to do so. No one is paying you to
regulate amateur radio. No one is going to pay you to obtain an amateur
radio license. You may not accept money for operating an amateur radio
station.

Those are the folks who grant ham licenses, remember?

I remember well, Major Hoople. I've had quite a number of them.

Those are the folks who decide the law on US amateur
radio!

They don't include Leonard H. Anderson.

Sunnuvagun! Ain't that somethin' tho?

Herr Oberst, did you think that *I* "swung" the FCC
into their decision on 06-178? I don't think so.

Neither do I. I read some of your submissions.

Half of the document containing FCC 06-178 is devoted
to nothing but names of those who commented on the
NPRM. Not all of those had ham licenses...or even
amateur radio licenses! Really!

What percentage didn't have an amateur radio license, Leonard, old boy?

You see, it's one of the really neat things about
American government and the RIGHTS of citizens...we
can ALL comment to our government. Really. It's a
guarantee of our Constitution. Really.

You commented. You still aren't an amateur radio op.

Now, Herr Robust, you LOSE that threadbare Waffen
SS uniform and the silly monocle.

You still believe that you can see me? Tsk, tsk. Poor baby.

Your tuff guy
act is trite, old, and out of place.

I'm not acting, Len. I'm not required to accept your nonsense, to be
sensitive to your self-esteem or to use politically correct methods in
dealing with you.

Don't try to
intimidate anyone with your bluster and bluff.

I'm not much into bluster and/or bluff, Leonid.

It
may work on teen-agers but not with us adults.

For a fellow in his eighth decade of life, you don't act like an adult,
Len. You act like a horse's patoot.

We
see through your pathetic little attempts at mind
games.

We? Do you have a Vibroplex in your pocket?

Those just don't work. Get a new act...like
imitating a human being...then others wouldn't think
you were such a prick.

Leonard, that you, hot-ham-and-cheese (who is Brian?) and Colonel Mark
Morgan of the U.S. Army Chemical Corps believe that, I must be doing
something right. I'd included Roger Wiseman, but he is mentally unbalanced.

FCC 06-178 has been decided. The code test will be
GONE.

So it will and so, if you can be believed in light of the Len Anderson
falsehoods we've recently seen, so will you. That, in effect, will be
the end of my involvement with Leonard H. Anderson. I needn't worry
about running into you on the amateur bands. My operation won't change.
The ARRL will still exist.

Your "operator expertise" schtick is going to
be broken.

There's another of the notorious Anderson factual errors. A regulatory
change does not negate my decades of experience. It does not make my
skill in the use of Morse Code disappear. It does nothing to the
experience and skill I've amassed in the use of other modes.

All you will be able to do is cry in your
pablum and prune juice about "your" good old days
when "you were tall dog in the pound" with your "CW"
skills and your amateur Titles.

I'll still be a 20 WPM code-tested Extra Class amateur radio op with
years of Federal radio experience. You'll still be sitting on the
sidelines of amateur radio doing your Foghorn Lenhorn thing.

Fork you and the hearse you rode in on...

You're a childish old man, Leonard.

Dave K8MN

People ask me if RRAP had always been full of hams that act like retards. Slow Code General 15 July 2nd 06 12:01 AM
People ask me if RRAP had always been full of hams that act like retards. Slow Code Policy 15 July 2nd 06 12:01 AM
Two Kinds of People on RRAP [email protected] Policy 18 December 3rd 05 04:02 PM
Hey Twist!!!! AKC KennelMaster CB 45 September 3rd 04 02:45 AM
Cherry Hill horse racetrack- Mad Cow Disease Link found Soames123 Shortwave 18 January 6th 04 01:14 AM