Old January 28th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark is still a moron

wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 19:47:38 -0600, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On 24 Jan 2007 16:00:46 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

On Jan 23, 12:020m, wrote:

BRAND NEW YEAR...SAME OLD REobeson throwing **** arround
here and back to the cyver vandalism I see

And sadly, you are still a moron. Some things never change...

you are back for more lies and cowardice I see

no change there

No Mark. It is a fact that you are a functional moron. And it is true that
will most likely never change. No lies at all. Cowardice? Not hardly. Lack
of stupidity, certainly. I don't want you to know who I am. It's simply none
of your business and serves no purpose for me to tell you. You are the moron
that chose to expose your deviant lifestyle here, and I choose to keep my
normal hetero lifestyle to myself. I don't like weirdo's, and certainly
don't want to associate myself with them. Are you starting to understand
now? If not, break this down into individual words and reread them slowly.
Hell, even sound them out phonetically if need be. Surely it will start to
sink in after a few tries.

BTW, had any beer enemas lately? I prefer to drink Michelob Ultra. Have you
tried it? They have a dark/amber also. I don't know if that would be of more
help to you.

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 28th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

U-Know-Who wrote:

UKW:

I can't even imagine what Mark must have done to be so deserving of his
very own and highly devoted heckler. I really have no interest ... even
the military has adopted the "don't ask, don't tell rule."

To attempt to throw your slings and arrows at him, you end up wounding
the rest of us. I would appreciate it if you could think about that, is
it really worth it?

You might expend that energy with a more positive result here. You are
welcome to join the rest of us, when you are ready ...

Regards,
JS
Old January 28th 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Ed Ed is offline

"John Smith I" wrote in message
U-Know-Who wrote:

UKW:

I can't even imagine what Mark must have done to be so deserving of his
very own and highly devoted heckler. I really have no interest ... even
the military has adopted the "don't ask, don't tell rule."

To attempt to throw your slings and arrows at him, you end up wounding
the rest of us. I would appreciate it if you could think about that, is
it really worth it?

You might expend that energy with a more positive result here. You are
welcome to join the rest of us, when you are ready ...

Regards,
JS

Oh, my. Aren't we all touchy-feely today? Since when is making a statement
of fact "wounding the rest of us"? It didn't bother me and, aside from
yourself, I'd hazard a guess that the comments didn't bother anybody else,
either.

Old January 28th 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Ed wrote:

Oh, my. Aren't we all touchy-feely today? Since when is making a statement
of fact "wounding the rest of us"? It didn't bother me and, aside from
yourself, I'd hazard a guess that the comments didn't bother anybody else,
either.

Ed:

There are better forums for that above ...

JS
Old January 28th 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Ed Ed is offline

Ed wrote:

Oh, my. Aren't we all touchy-feely today? Since when is making a

statement
of fact "wounding the rest of us"? It didn't bother me and, aside from
yourself, I'd hazard a guess that the comments didn't bother anybody

else,
either.

Ed:

There are better forums for that above ...

JS

Then I suggest you find one...

Old January 28th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Ed wrote:

Then I suggest you find one...

Ed:

On that part about "part of the problem or part of the solution", we
know where you stand, don't we?

Regards,
JS

Apology to Mark and Gav Roger Leo W. General 2 January 22nd 07 05:13 PM
40:1 Mark VS Steve Arf! Arf! Policy 3 October 1st 06 04:15 PM
In Defense of Mark K4YZ Policy 19 August 11th 06 10:21 AM
In Defense of Mark Terry Tyler General 10 August 10th 06 02:15 PM
Stevie doesn't get it is about HIS words such as these [email protected] Policy 67 November 12th 05 04:59 PM