Old February 16th 07, 10:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default REPOST: 3rd RFD: rec.radio.amateur.moderated moderated (LAST CALL FOR COMMENTS)

sputtered and stammered:

Nobody seems to care for a call thief, either.

I'll always have 1 more amateur radio license than you, Len!

Old February 16th 07, 10:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote :

"Congenial and constructive" discussion is apparently
making gratuitous nice-nice to the Big 8. shrug

Nope, "congenial and constructive" means to behave yourself, without
resorting to immature antics you are so famous for in this forum over the
past decade.

It is no surprise your posting was rejected.

I doubt you are capable of submitting any posting which would meet the
requirements of civility, as you seem to habitually unable to be control
your little temper tantrums that result in you stomping your feet and
calling people names.

Old February 16th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 16, 2:36�am, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote :

* "Congenial and constructive" discussion is apparently
* making gratuitous nice-nice to the Big 8. *shrug

Nope, "congenial and constructive" means to behave yourself, without
resorting to immature antics you are so famous for in this forum over the
past decade.

It is no surprise your posting was rejected.

It wasn't any surprise to me, either, since it was expected.

It served to prove that this "moderated" group would be little
more than Olde-Tyme Hamme Raddio good-old-boys club
where all can sit around and marvel at each other's
expertise in emulating the radio ops of the 1930s. Sort of
an "ARRL South" relfector.

I doubt you are capable of submitting any posting which would meet
the requirements of civility, as you seem to habitually unable to be
control your little temper tantrums that result in you stomping your
feet and calling people names.

Oh, my, admonishment from a PROVEN CALL SIGN THIEF
and FRAUDULENT RESIDENCY REPORTER.

Perhaps you should petition the "Big Ate" to call this new
moderated olde-tyme Blog as "The Liars Club?" You can
nominate Major Dud as President-for-Life and look to him
for "leadership" as you bark orders to the "RF Commandos."

Telling the world of your misdeeds is not "incivility"...
except to other thieves. Telling the world of your fraud in
reporting your false residency to the federal government
is NOT a "temper tantrum." Pointing out that your co-
conspirator has confessed in public his wrong-doing on
"loaning" you a Hawaiian Post Office box number for
this "residency" is not "stomping feet" and having
"tantrums."

LA

Old February 16th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 16, 2:23�am, "KH6HZ" wrote:
sputtered and stammered:

* Nobody seems to care for a call thief, either.

I'll always have 1 more amateur radio license than you, Len!

A DOZEN more, in fact, but in PAST tense.

And I will have had 51 years of licensing as a Radiotelephone
(Commercial) Radio Operator...being co-owner of a PLMRS
business radio...a 55-year career in radio-electronics as a
professional...with design engineering responsibility...all
for a living since 1960...and four years active duty in the
United States Army serving my country.

I will NEVER EVER top you as a fraudulent residency
person, one who "borrows" others' Post Office box
numbers to scam the government into getting some
AMATEUR radio station license call sign. Sorry, I've
lived AT my present address for 44 years and enjoy
that. My address is on file with the United States
government in several agencies including the FCC and
I have no need for fraudulently reporting any other
address for any reason.

By the way, another licensed radio amateur has you
BEAT by a ratio of about 2.5:1 on EXCESS amateur
radio station call signs. He even has a website
bragging of that. Go "top" him...if you can. I don't
think you've got the cojones to do it. Easterners
aren't good for that sort of thing.

Old February 16th 07, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

It wasn't any surprise to me, either, since it was expected.

What's really sad, Len, is that if you are half as knowledgable as you claim
to be, people could actually learn something from you.

Instead, you seem to want to be intentionally caustic in your personal, much
like my long since departed grandmother wanted to be.

Old February 16th 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 16, 10:44�am, wrote:
On 16 Feb 2007 10:32:15 -0800, "

wrote:
On Feb 16, 2:36?am, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote :

*"Congenial and constructive" discussion is apparently
*making gratuitous nice-nice to the Big 8. shrug

Nope, "congenial and constructive" means to behave yourself, without
resorting to immature antics you are so famous for in this forum over the
past decade.

It is no surprise your posting was rejected.

* It wasn't any surprise to me, either, since it was expected.

good that was not quite clear to this point in the exchange

"Not CLEAR?!?" Oh, my, how quickly some forget... :-(

* It served to prove that this "moderated" group would be little
* more than Olde-Tyme Hamme Raddio good-old-boys club
* where all can sit around and marvel at each other's
* expertise in emulating the radio ops of the 1930s. *Sort of
* an "ARRL South" relfector.

if even that

No, it will be a cozy cameraderie, a catty coterie of olde-
tymers busy, busy making nice-nice about each other's
ability to "work DX on HF with CW." And talking about
Olde Dayes such as "Bandplans of 1940" (that none ever
had any life experience with).

In truth, there isn't anything 'wrong' with that. If someone
(or several someones) want to engage in constant nostalgia,
of "doing the right thing" as it was told to them by the ARRL,
fine. It is their choice.

However, that is so far from PROGRESS or even keeping
up with the times as Stonehenge architecture differs from
NYC's Empire State building. Stonehenge appears to be
an old religious-rite site in the UK. Olde-tyme hamme
raddio a la 1930s is also a quasi-religious-rite thing with
some olde-tymers. Let those radio-religious zealots
practice what they preach...in their own cozy cabins of
protection from outside influence.

Apparently, some in here have their whole lives tied up
in this amateur radio thing and are busy being amateur
professionals. Or is that professional amateurs? (hard to
tell the difference sometimes) Some in here have a
desperate NEED to be "better" than others, regardless of
the diminutive status of that "betterment." Those will lie,
cheat, steal in addition to being as abusive as possible
against others to attempt proving it. They seldom "prove"
anything other than being liars, thieves, scam-artists, and
general-class sons of bitches.

Amateur radio has never been more than a HOBBY radio
activity in the real world of ALL radio. In itself that is a fun
thing, an enjoyable pastime, perhaps a relief from having
to work for food and shelter in the real world. It can be
self-educational in a constantly-changing state-of-the-art
technology. But that is all it is, a HOBBY. It has no
academic standing for awarding "degrees" of
accomplishment...yet, some hobbyists try to equate it
with "life goals" or "expertise" well beyond reality.

A certain Massachussetts resident (formerly of Rhode
Island) has stated he "has one more amateur radio
license" than I. Acknowledged, plus at least 11 MORE
(at one time in the past). Now, in the quasi-religious
sanctuary of amateur radio bloggery (as in here), that
is supposed to make him "better" than I? Only in his
mind. To the rest of the world he has been exposed.
Even some of the olde-tyme hammes cannot condone
what he has done...except, in their 'choosing up sides'
they cannot admit to that publicly.

Fine say I to their myriad ways of trying to prove they
are "better" than others. The variety of ways they
express this "betterment" is morbidly fascinating to
me. The ultimate might be the actions of the trustee
of W6NUT (or whatever) who had scammed the FCC
into being granted 2 1/2 times Deignan's dirty dozen
call signs. [I think most have been pulled by now]

The "record" has been SET. Deignan can't possibly
hope to "better" that. All he can do is act the middle
school adolescent bully and be "better" than those not
licensed in amateur radio. That is what so many of
the olde-tymers do in here...Miccolis, Heil, Kelly, and
an assortment of anonymous fruits and nuts.
[some days in here its like an open farmers' market]

LA

Old February 16th 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Feb 16, 11:41�am, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
*It wasn't any surprise to me, either, since it was expected.

What's really sad, Len, is that if you are half as knowledgable as you claim
to be, people could actually learn something from you.

What's even more "sad" is that so many already think
they know it all and refuse to learn anything new.

I can't help how other people think and react to their
boasting of "having more calls than me." If the
completion of an unethical/morally-wrong act has
been a success in their eyes, it remains an unethical/
morally-wrong act to all others.

If anyone really wants to learn some knowledge that I've
acquired, they can. But, I have no experience in
scamming or otherwise finding loopholes in FCC regs
so as to obtain more amateur radio callsigns.

Instead, you seem to want to be intentionally caustic in your personal,
much like my long since departed grandmother wanted to be.

I do not know your "grandmother" and such knowledge is
irrelevant. What IS germane to this newsgroup is the act
of one in the past who has flaunted having a dozen FAKE
"club" callsigns and fraudulently claimed a Hawaiian
Post Office Box address as being his "residence," one
that would allow him to obtain a Hawaiian amateur radio
station call sign. That "knowledge" (facts, really) is in
Google archives and was once visible at www.ah0a.org
in the "multiple-club" listings.

If discussion of FLAUNTING REGULATIONS as well as
outright FRAUD of residency is "caustic" to you, tough
****. Now do you really think that the moderators of this
new (maybe) to be newsgroup have "forgotten" things
and will "accept" YOUR caustic commentary as "okay?"
I don't think so.

Feel free to FLAUNT all you wish. Then we will all know
you suffer from 'flauntulence.' No problem. The smell
will go away after a while...

LA

Old February 16th 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

If discussion of FLAUNTING REGULATIONS as well as
outright FRAUD of residency is "caustic" to you, tough
****. Now do you really think that the moderators of this
new (maybe) to be newsgroup have "forgotten" things
and will "accept" YOUR caustic commentary as "okay?"
I don't think so.

Feel free to FLAUNT all you wish. Then we will all know
you suffer from 'flauntulence.' No problem. The smell
will go away after a while...

LA
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Oh, would that the same be true fo you.

Old February 16th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Residence vs. Mailing Address

On Feb 16, 3:55�pm, "
wrote:

fraudulently claimed a Hawaiian
* *Post Office Box address as being his "residence," one
* *that would allow him to obtain a Hawaiian amateur radio
* *station call sign. *

Len:

I suggest you read Part 97 again.

The regulations do not require that someone give the FCC
their "residence". All the FCC requires is a valid mailing
address. In the case of certain callsigns, the mailing address
must be in certain locations, such as Hawaii, but there is
no residence requirement.

FCC used to care about where a licensee lived, and the
actual station location. But all that changed many years
ago, and all they have required for may years is a valid
mailing address where the licensee may receive mail
from FCC.

After all, the FCC did accept and process the vanity call
applications, and did issue the callsigns. Perhaps it was
simply a misunderstanding of the intent of the rules,
rather than the letter of the law.

FCC has issued some vanity callsigns that some consider
inappropriate for the amateur radio service. Those callsigns
would not normally be issued in sequence, so the FCC is
aware of the controversy, yet they issued those callsigns
when requested through the vanity program.

Besides - all that stuff about the club calls is more than six
years old. Why are you living in the past? Is it because the
person who held all those calls was and is an advocate of
complete Morse Code test elimination?

Jim, N2EY

Old February 17th 07, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

The regulations do not require that someone give the FCC
their "residence". All the FCC requires is a valid mailing
address. In the case of certain callsigns, the mailing address
must be in certain locations, such as Hawaii, but there is
no residence requirement.

Yup. Exactly.

Besides - all that stuff about the club calls is more than six
years old. Why are you living in the past? Is it because the
person who held all those calls was and is an advocate of
complete Morse Code test elimination?

Comeon, Jim... You don't wanna spoil their fun crying "FRAUD!" and all sorts
of other chicken-little claims, do you?