Old March 9th 07, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default I Almost Maybe Coulda But Not My Fault

"KH6HZ" wrote in message

no I might have passed it if I had not been tried frommaking the trip
in this season which I had to do becuase the locals VE were too
procode to schedlue a session here dispite having more poeple asking
than have attened all ve's session combined in the last 2 years

lmgdao.

VE's refuse to schedule a testing session now because they are "too
procode".

Jesus... there's no ends to the paranoia, is there?

Most groups had no reason to schedule a special session. Unless there's
someone with a CSCE about to expire, it's a lot of work to find a site, make
sure your team is available and get the word out for a specially scheduled
session. There was another team in this area that was also planning to hold
a Feb 23rd session but they could not get a facility scheduled so they ended
up not conducting a special session.

Dee, N8UZE

Old March 9th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default just another stalking thread

wrote:

no I haven't you lied aagain Mike

I never lie, Morkie. Everything I post is 100% factually accurate, or my
personal opinion.

again what basis do you have for calling the leader of the VE team a
liar?

I've never called a leader of a VE team a liar. Unless, that is, you're the
leader of a VE team.

Old March 9th 07, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default just another tsalking thread

wrote:

VE's lcoaly promised to hold for other when they are ready for tech
but refused to for me

If I were a VE, I'd refuse to hold a session for you too.

Old March 9th 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default gay man blabbering

spewed forth the following excrement:

If I were a VE, I'd refuse to hold a session for you too.

we all know you are hate filled peice of trash

coming from a self-proclaimed gay pagan dyslexic ham, that means sooooo
much.

Old March 9th 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default gay basher bashing

On Mar 8, 8:11 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:

coming from a self-proclaimed gay pagan dyslexic ham, that means sooooo
much.

and you are gay bashing BTW that combined with your other remarks
starts to make YOU a stalker legaly speaking that is

congrats

Old March 9th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default The First 13 Days of the Revolution

On Mar 8, 1:28 pm, "
wrote:
On Mar 7, 10:44?pm, John Smith I wrote:

wrote:

? ?... ? ?43 years. ?Too bad it wasn't snowing or I would have
? ?taken off my shoes like them olde-tymers did. ?It is
? ?slightly downhill (by about 30 feet) to it, but it IS uphill
? ?coming back.

? ?...

Well, I hope they at least gave ya cold coffee and stale donuts! ?LOL!

It was hot coffee and sweet rolls! "Old Fire House 77" is part of
the L.A. Auxiliary Communications Service partly managed by
the LAFD. There was also a group of that LA Aux that was
meeting about something in another room so there was a nice
spread for everyone. :-) I had one sweet roll, skipped the
coffee in all the "excitement"! Har! I don't like most of the
huge coffee makers' coffee, usually too weak (depending on
the preparer). There was tea also plus de-caf for those needing
something else. If worst came to wurst, I could have walked
across the street to a large Ralphs supermarket and gotten
something. :-)

73, AF6AY

well indeed gald to welcome you aboard

Old March 9th 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an_old_friend" wrote:

and you are gay bashing BTW that combined with your other remarks
starts to make YOU a stalker legaly speaking that is

lolol.

which law school did you graduate from?

Old March 9th 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Just another Morgasm

"KH6HZ" wrote in message

VE's lcoaly promised to hold for other when they are ready for tech
but refused to for me

If I were a VE, I'd refuse to hold a session for you too.

You can rest assured that there is another side to this story that Mark is
not telling.
Once again, HE is the eternal victim.

Old March 9th 07, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Mork" Dork@anon wrote:

You can rest assured that there is another side to this story that Mark is
not telling.

I'm sure. Sounds like Mork demanded the VE Team hold a special session just
for him.

If I were a VE, I wouldn't hold a session for anyone (nor do I think you can
under the rules, from what I recall, sessions are open to anyone).

I'd schedule sessions like I normally would, and tell Mork he can attend one
of those.

Old March 9th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 8, 8:42 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
"Mork" Dork@anon wrote:
You can rest assured that there is another side to this story that Mark is
not telling.

I'm sure. Sounds like Mork demanded the VE Team hold a special session just
for him.

I asked and I was NOT alone in asking for the same treatment as other
have recevied and have been promised in the future