RadioBanter

-   -   The First 13 Days of the Revolution (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/116269-first-13-days-revolution.html)

[email protected] April 17th 07 03:52 AM

What Revolution?

On Apr 16, 8:42 am, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 15, 10:15 am, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 14, 2:16 pm, wrote:
Then there's the inclusion of obviously intentional
mistakes in Len's posts, as a way of getting attention
from those who correct those mistakes. That one
presents a bit of a moral dilemma, because to leave
the mistakes uncorrected may cause some to be
deceived by them.
The mistake is used to bait those who have an unreasonable need to
correct others. Miccolis, Heil and Robesin fit that profile.
It seems that your response includes intentional mistakes, used purely
for baiting others.

It seems that your response fits the "unreasonable need to correct
others" profile.

I made no effort to correct you.

Dave K8MN-

I made no effort to bait you, yet here you are.

[email protected] April 17th 07 03:54 AM

What Revolution?

wrote:
On Apr 14, 2:16 pm, wrote:

Then there's the inclusion of obviously intentional
mistakes in Len's posts, as a way of getting attention
from those who correct those mistakes. That one
presents a bit of a moral dilemma, because to leave
the mistakes uncorrected may cause some to be
deceived by them.

The mistake is used to bait those who have an unreasonable need to
correct others. Miccolis, Heil and Robesin fit that profile.

It seems that your response includes intentional mistakes, used purely
for baiting others.

Dave K8MN

I see no mistakes.

Dave Heil April 17th 07 05:11 AM

What Revolution?

wrote:
On Apr 14, 2:16 pm, wrote:
Then there's the inclusion of obviously intentional
mistakes in Len's posts, as a way of getting attention
from those who correct those mistakes. That one
presents a bit of a moral dilemma, because to leave
the mistakes uncorrected may cause some to be
deceived by them.

The mistake is used to bait those who have an unreasonable need to
correct others. Miccolis, Heil and Robesin fit that profile.
It seems that your response includes intentional mistakes, used purely
for baiting others.

It seems that your response fits the "unreasonable need to correct
others" profile.

I made no effort to correct you.

My statement above is true.

I made no effort to bait you, yet here you are.

The first portion of your statement is false.

I'm here when I want to be and I'm not here when I choose not to be here.

Dave K8MN

Dave Heil April 17th 07 05:13 AM

What Revolution?

wrote:
On Apr 14, 2:16 pm, wrote:
Then there's the inclusion of obviously intentional
mistakes in Len's posts, as a way of getting attention
from those who correct those mistakes. That one
presents a bit of a moral dilemma, because to leave
the mistakes uncorrected may cause some to be
deceived by them.
The mistake is used to bait those who have an unreasonable need to
correct others. Miccolis, Heil and Robesin fit that profile.

It seems that your response includes intentional mistakes, used purely
for baiting others.

Dave K8MN

I see no mistakes.

Well then. I've identified one of your difficulties.

Dave K8MN

[email protected] April 17th 07 12:04 PM

What Revolution?

wrote:
On Apr 14, 2:16 pm, wrote:
Then there's the inclusion of obviously intentional
mistakes in Len's posts, as a way of getting attention
from those who correct those mistakes. That one
presents a bit of a moral dilemma, because to leave
the mistakes uncorrected may cause some to be
deceived by them.
The mistake is used to bait those who have an unreasonable need to
correct others. Miccolis, Heil and Robesin fit that profile.
It seems that your response includes intentional mistakes, used purely
for baiting others.
It seems that your response fits the "unreasonable need to correct
others" profile.
I made no effort to correct you.

My statement above is true.

I made no effort to bait you, yet here you are.

The first portion of your statement is false.

The first step in the process of correction is recognizing or
manufacturing an error.

I'm here when I want to be and I'm not here when I choose not to be here.

Dave K8MN-

Ditto.

Dave Heil April 17th 07 03:06 PM

What Revolution?

wrote:
On Apr 14, 2:16 pm, wrote:
[...]

I recognized the error which you manufactured.

I'm here when I want to be and I'm not here when I choose not to be here.

Ditto.

I made no comment about your presence. You did make a comment about my
presence.

Dave K8MN

John Smith I April 17th 07 05:27 PM

What Revolution?

wrote:

You are in his killfile. Live with it.

if only that were so
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com

Mark:

You'd be wise to killfile dave, don't you think he has given you enough
chit. Krist, the whole ng is filled with his trash ...

JS

Dave Heil April 17th 07 06:41 PM

What Revolution?

John Smith I wrote:
wrote:

You are in his killfile. Live with it.

if only that were so
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com

Mark:

You'd be wise to killfile dave, don't you think he has given you enough
chit. Krist, the whole ng is filled with his trash ...

The fact is, nobody has abused this newsgroup with more strangled cries
for attention than Mark Morgan.

You needn't be embarrassed by your apostrophe debacle. You can always
choose a new pseudonym. I don't think anyone is using "John Doe" right now.

Dave K8MN

John Smith I April 17th 07 07:56 PM

What Revolution?

I have killfiled no one I don't believe in it

Well, you are right ...

However, heil is an extreme example and there is really no way one can
avoid kill filing him ...

When someone has nothing but bickering bull chit to say, you'll lose
nothing.

JS