RadioBanter

-   -   The First 13 Days of the Revolution (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/116269-first-13-days-revolution.html)

Mork April 15th 07 07:14 PM

What Revolution?

"John Smith I" wrote in message
Dave Heil wrote:
John Smith I wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

"Heil's"

OK. It seems a quick lesson in grammar is necessary at this point, so
you do not keep appearing as an illiterate idiot.

By the way, "John", I was happy that I provide the quick lesson in
grammar which you requested.

Dave K8MN

you have no shame, moron ...

JS

I see. Your keyboard has no Caps, right?

Mork April 15th 07 07:16 PM

What Revolution?

"John Smith I" wrote in message
KH6HZ wrote:

Sorry John.

Dave is right. You are incorrect.

Contractions are formed as 's: He Is = he's.

Posessives are likewise formed as 's: Heil's contacts all used CW.

Plural possessives are formed as s': Heil's contacts' radios were set to

CW
mode.

73
kh6hz

Don't sweat it.

Amateurs (plural, and NO apostrophe) frequently attempt to argue the
incorrect to be correct, and so look imbecilic.

Part of the new amateur policy should be to attempt to correct this
image. The image of the unwashed, illiterate ham needs to go ... I tire
of the smirks-behind-the-back given by professionals.

JS

Then post elsewhere. Besides, nobody is smirking. We are indeed
laughing...thanks for the entertainment.

Mork April 15th 07 07:19 PM

What Revolution?

wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:15:42 GMT, Dave Heil

On Apr 14, 2:16 pm, wrote:

Then there's the inclusion of obviously intentional
mistakes in Len's posts, as a way of getting attention
from those who correct those mistakes. That one
presents a bit of a moral dilemma, because to leave
the mistakes uncorrected may cause some to be
deceived by them.

The mistake is used to bait those who have an unreasonable need to
correct others. Miccolis, Heil and Robesin fit that profile.

It seems that your response includes intentional mistakes, used purely
for baiting others.

hmm yand you rise to the bait it seems then every time

Speaking of flourishing ignorance....

Mork April 15th 07 07:21 PM

What Revolution?

wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 01:52:34 -0500, "Dudley" anon@anon wrote:

we have your words here always attack others but being unwilling to
expose yourself at all you are almost as much a chipher as "JS" but he
is a cipher by choice. you OTOH are what? a cipher by chooice or
being a nothing more than a cipher

I've yet to see Dave attack others.

then you have not been reeading the NG

he attacks freely 2 of of targets : One Roger Wisemen (justified but
attacks he claims the sole preveldge of making) two myself who he has
been known to luanch vicous attack for the sole sin of ansswering his
questions

You don't ask questions, dickweed. You flood the newsgroup with spam.

Mork April 15th 07 07:22 PM

What Revolution?

wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 04:46:44 -0700, John Smith I
wrote:

Dudley wrote:

Oh, my. Speaking of petty...

So, you seen heils' example of petty bickering and think you can do

better.

What? Now a contest between you and heil to fill the ng with this
worthless chit?

I guess dudley and Heil are feeling eneglected

JS

I don't feel "eneglected". Whatever that means...

John Smith I April 15th 07 09:50 PM

What Revolution?

wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:12:30 -0500, "Mork" DungHead@anon wrote:
Wait, Dave. Allow me.

who are you?
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com

"Mork the Dork" is my best guess ...

JS

[email protected] April 16th 07 03:09 AM

What Revolution?

On Apr 15, 3:12 pm, "Mork" DungHead@anon wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com... On Apr 14, 9:18 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

Hey, Dave. What word did you think Mark might have scrambled???

During the time I read his posts, he's managed to screw up almost all of
them at one time or another.

Dave K8MN

Dave, when I posted "reap," what word did YOU have in mind that Mark
might scramble???

Wait, Dave. Allow me.

Here, hamandcheese, are just a few of Mark's butchered words....enjoy.

"I disagree. if the gruop that is the Oficail site for such thing do
not funtin then the voting process and discussion are curprted and
result in a less railble pictice of the opion on Hams radio usenet
users "

But of course you already knew that...

Dave, which one of those words could be mistaken for "reap?" What
word did you have in mind?

[email protected] April 16th 07 11:40 AM

What Revolution?

On Apr 15, 10:15 am, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 14, 2:16 pm, wrote:

Then there's the inclusion of obviously intentional
mistakes in Len's posts, as a way of getting attention
from those who correct those mistakes. That one
presents a bit of a moral dilemma, because to leave
the mistakes uncorrected may cause some to be
deceived by them.

The mistake is used to bait those who have an unreasonable need to
correct others. Miccolis, Heil and Robesin fit that profile.

It seems that your response includes intentional mistakes, used purely
for baiting others.

Dave K8MN

It seems that your response fits the "unreasonable need to correct
others" profile.

[email protected] April 16th 07 11:41 AM

What Revolution?

On Apr 14, 2:16 pm, wrote:

Then there's the inclusion of obviously intentional
mistakes in Len's posts, as a way of getting attention
from those who correct those mistakes. That one
presents a bit of a moral dilemma, because to leave
the mistakes uncorrected may cause some to be
deceived by them.

The mistake is used to bait those who have an unreasonable need to
correct others. Miccolis, Heil and Robesin fit that profile.

It seems that your response includes intentional mistakes, used purely
for baiting others.

hmm yand you rise to the bait it seems then every time

Speaking of flourishing ignorance....

We weren't speaking of it.

Dave Heil April 16th 07 12:42 PM

What Revolution?

wrote:
On Apr 14, 2:16 pm, wrote:
Then there's the inclusion of obviously intentional
mistakes in Len's posts, as a way of getting attention
from those who correct those mistakes. That one
presents a bit of a moral dilemma, because to leave
the mistakes uncorrected may cause some to be
deceived by them.

The mistake is used to bait those who have an unreasonable need to
correct others. Miccolis, Heil and Robesin fit that profile.

It seems that your response includes intentional mistakes, used purely
for baiting others.

It seems that your response fits the "unreasonable need to correct
others" profile.

I made no effort to correct you.

Dave K8MN