RadioBanter

-   -   The First 13 Days of the Revolution (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/116269-first-13-days-revolution.html)

Dave Heil April 15th 07 02:05 PM

What Revolution?

John Smith I wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

[chit]

Get in the habit of using more toilet paper, the smell is displeasing ...

I don't find the smell of toilet paper to be displeasing.

Was your statement (above) one of your significant posts?

Dave K8MN

[email protected] April 15th 07 02:11 PM

What Revolution?

On Apr 14, 2:16 pm, wrote:

Then there's the inclusion of obviously intentional
mistakes in Len's posts, as a way of getting attention
from those who correct those mistakes. That one
presents a bit of a moral dilemma, because to leave
the mistakes uncorrected may cause some to be
deceived by them.

The mistake is used to bait those who have an unreasonable need to
correct others. Miccolis, Heil and Robesin fit that profile.

Dave Heil April 15th 07 02:15 PM

What Revolution?

wrote:
On Apr 14, 2:16 pm, wrote:

Then there's the inclusion of obviously intentional
mistakes in Len's posts, as a way of getting attention
from those who correct those mistakes. That one
presents a bit of a moral dilemma, because to leave
the mistakes uncorrected may cause some to be
deceived by them.

The mistake is used to bait those who have an unreasonable need to
correct others. Miccolis, Heil and Robesin fit that profile.

It seems that your response includes intentional mistakes, used purely
for baiting others.

Dave K8MN

John Smith I April 15th 07 02:16 PM

What Revolution?

Dave Heil wrote:

"Heil's"

OK. It seems a quick lesson in grammar is necessary at this point, so
you do not keep appearing as an illiterate idiot.

It is can be stated at it's, let us can be stated as let's, he is can be
stated as he's ...

Possession is shown as that guys' car, that girls' clothes, sues' home ...

And, heils' manner is barbaric, idiotic and moronic!

Get it right moron, take an english class!

JS

Dave Heil April 15th 07 02:23 PM

What Revolution?

John Smith I wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

"Heil's"

OK. It seems a quick lesson in grammar is necessary at this point, so
you do not keep appearing as an illiterate idiot.

It is can be stated at it's, let us can be stated as let's, he is can be
stated as he's ...

So far, so good.

Possession is shown as that guys' car, that girls' clothes, sues' home ...

*snicker*

"guy's car", "girl's clothes", "Sue's home"

You have very little idea of how to use an apostrophe, much less a
capital letter.

And, heils' manner is barbaric, idiotic and moronic!

"Heil's" manner is none of the above.

Get it right moron, take an english class!

It is because I've taken English classes that I'm able to see your errors.

Dave K8MN

Dave Heil April 15th 07 02:24 PM

What Revolution?

John Smith I wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

"Heil's"

OK. It seems a quick lesson in grammar is necessary at this point, so
you do not keep appearing as an illiterate idiot.

By the way, "John", I was happy that I provide the quick lesson in
grammar which you requested.

Dave K8MN

[email protected] April 15th 07 02:25 PM

What Revolution?

On Apr 14, 9:18 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:

Hey, Dave. What word did you think Mark might have scrambled???

During the time I read his posts, he's managed to screw up almost all of
them at one time or another.

Dave K8MN

Dave, when I posted "reap," what word did YOU have in mind that Mark
might scramble???

John Smith I April 15th 07 02:31 PM

What Revolution?

Dave Heil wrote:

..
"guy's car", "girl's clothes", "Sue's home"

Right:

guy is car (guess he could be, on some alien planet.)

girl is clothes, well, sometimes it seems the xyl is ...

sue is home, she just might be ...

JS

John Smith I April 15th 07 02:32 PM

What Revolution?

Dave Heil wrote:
John Smith I wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

"Heil's"

OK. It seems a quick lesson in grammar is necessary at this point, so
you do not keep appearing as an illiterate idiot.

By the way, "John", I was happy that I provide the quick lesson in
grammar which you requested.

Dave K8MN

you have no shame, moron ...

JS

KH6HZ April 15th 07 02:37 PM

What Revolution?

"John Smith I" wrote:

Get it right moron, take an english class!

http://chuma.cas.usf.edu/~olson/pms/apostrophe.html

Sorry John.

Dave is right. You are incorrect.

Contractions are formed as 's: He Is = he's.

Posessives are likewise formed as 's: Heil's contacts all used CW.

Plural possessives are formed as s': Heil's contacts' radios were set to CW
mode.

73
kh6hz