RadioBanter

-   -   The First 13 Days of the Revolution (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/116269-first-13-days-revolution.html)

Dudley April 15th 07 06:25 AM

What Revolution?

"John Smith I" wrote in message

why do you care? I guess you are ashamed of your service

He hasn't the sense. He is a noble hero in his own mind, a petty
bickering slob in the minds of others ...

JS

Oh, my. Speaking of petty...

Dudley April 15th 07 06:52 AM

What Revolution?

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
ink.net...
John Smith I wrote:
wrote:

... why do you care? I guess you are ashamed of your service

He hasn't the sense.

Now we've heard from the anonymous "John Smith". Well "John", what is
it for which I haven't the sense? Is it that I haven't the sense to
care who is asking or are you stating that I haven't the sense to be
ashamed of my military service. It has to be one of those. Either way,
your comments don't make sense.

He is a noble hero in his own mind...

I've never claimed hero status and in fact, I've denied hero status
here. Your statement goes *poof* !

...a petty
bickering slob in the minds of others ...

That's another interesting take you have, "John". A couple of
characters want me to disclose information on my military service. I
haven't provided it, yet the quizzing doesn't stop. Where is the
bickering coming from? You have no information on whether I'm a slob of
any kind, but you're quick to make such a claim.

You haven't disclosed much about yourself, "John". Feel free to send
Len and hot-ham-and-whatever your military service information if you

like.

Dave K8MN

Again, I stand by my earlier statements that nobody, especially Dave, "owes"
anybody any kind of details or history of any military service. For those
who ask, no, DEMAND such details, I submit that it is nobody's business.
John is merely employing the school yard taunt that Len has perfected. He is
challenging you to prove that you engaged in some sort of military service
while "John" makes no such claims of having done same.

"John" apparently suffers from undersized cujones....

upon refelction I agree uutterly

Dudley April 15th 07 07:52 AM

What Revolution?

we have your words here always attack others but being unwilling to
expose yourself at all you are almost as much a chipher as "JS" but he
is a cipher by choice. you OTOH are what? a cipher by chooice or
being a nothing more than a cipher

I've yet to see Dave attack others. Dave is one of the nicer respondents in
this group and comports himself very well. He responds accordingly, but has
never, in my experience, attacked anyone. His responses to the attacks of
others, yourself included, are most often met with a great amount of
civility. If you can prove otherwise, Morkie, please quote the posts.
Oh, and Mork? May I remind you that Dave long ago killfiled you, so your
snippets to his responses go unseen by him. Unlike myself, Dave feels that
responding to you is beneath his dignity.

I should follow Dave's example, but sometimes I cannot help but lower myself
into your dysfunctional gutter and post an occasional response to your
delusional comments.
At the very least, Morkie, I can climb out of your gutter and continue with
my life. You, on the other hand, have no life other than Usenet and the Nim
board. You are hopelessly stuck in your gutter and have no way out. I pity
you.

John Smith I April 15th 07 12:38 PM

What Revolution?

Dave Heil wrote:

That's another interesting take you have, "John". A couple of
characters want me to disclose information on my military service. I
haven't provided it, yet the quizzing doesn't stop. Where is the
bickering coming from? You have no information on whether I'm a slob of
any kind, but you're quick to make such a claim.

You haven't disclosed much about yourself, "John". Feel free to send
Len and hot-ham-and-whatever your military service information if you like.

Dave K8MN

You fill this ng with more chit than mark battling his insane
persecutors. If your example here is applied towards defining amateur
policy, you would have us all becoming a bunch of old bickering women.

Of course, some already are ...

JS

John Smith I April 15th 07 12:44 PM

What Revolution?

Dudley wrote:

"John" apparently suffers from undersized cujones....

upon refelction I agree uutterly

Well, I have never examined the size of the cojones of the bickering
women here, but I suspect they have none ... their opinion of themselves
most likely differs, and this is obvious--as I previously stated.

JS

John Smith I April 15th 07 12:46 PM

What Revolution?

Dudley wrote:

Oh, my. Speaking of petty...

So, you seen heils' example of petty bickering and think you can do better.

What? Now a contest between you and heil to fill the ng with this
worthless chit?

JS

Dave Heil April 15th 07 01:53 PM

What Revolution?

John Smith I wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

That's another interesting take you have, "John". A couple of
characters want me to disclose information on my military service. I
haven't provided it, yet the quizzing doesn't stop. Where is the
bickering coming from? You have no information on whether I'm a slob
of any kind, but you're quick to make such a claim.

You haven't disclosed much about yourself, "John". Feel free to send
Len and hot-ham-and-whatever your military service information if you
like.

You fill this ng with more chit than mark battling his insane
persecutors.

Nobody fills this newsgroup with anything, more than Mark Morgan. He
has only a few persecutors and, as far as I know, only one of them is
actually insane. My posts are few when compared to Mark's. My posts
are far fewer than Len Anderson's and don't run to lengthy,
pontificating diatribes. In contrast with your own posts, I post using
my own name and my callsign. Give it a try, "John."

If your example here is applied towards defining amateur
policy, you would have us all becoming a bunch of old bickering women.

If your example were used, we'd all act like people in a witness
protection program. It is quite easy to hide in the shadows of
anonymity and snipe.

Of course, some already are ...

I'm thinking of the name "John"...

Dave K8MN

Dave Heil April 15th 07 01:59 PM

What Revolution?

John Smith I wrote:
Dudley wrote:

"John" apparently suffers from undersized cujones....

upon refelction I agree uutterly

"During the time I read his posts, he's managed to screw up almost all
of them at one time or another."

--Dave Heil, writing of Mark Morgan's scrambling of words

Well, I have never examined the size of the cojones of the bickering
women here...

Let us pause to ponder your peculiar statement for a moment.

...but I suspect they have none ... their opinion of themselves
most likely differs, and this is obvious--as I previously stated.

You're a fellow who won't even use his own name or his callsign.
You sit in the shadows and make statements about the courage of others.
You're pathetic.

Dave K8MN

John Smith I April 15th 07 02:02 PM

What Revolution?

Dave Heil wrote:

[chit]
Dave K8MN

Get in the habit of using more toilet paper, the smell is displeasing ...

JS

Dave Heil April 15th 07 02:03 PM

What Revolution?

John Smith I wrote:
Dudley wrote:

Oh, my. Speaking of petty...

So, you seen heils' example of petty bickering and think you can do better.

"Heil's"

It really is interesting to read what you find to be petty bickering.
If you're really reading the newsgroup, you can surely find at least two
individuals who are harping about the Air Force Specialty Code of another.

What? Now a contest between you and heil to fill the ng with this
worthless chit?

Feel free to point us toward any of your posts which you feel are of
significance, "John."

Dave K8MN